Simrell Collection

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
MVS is the truth,no doubt. Haven’t put mine down yet. Haven’t used the 2021 omni since.
thinking of getting a wood midsection stem for mine now. to use with the Stinger.

Only gripe I have is it’s hard to disassemble, the pieces fit tight, my 2021 omni tip is insanely tight. And the mouthpiece end sometimes too.

I think the deal right now is $199 with ti tip and cap included. Plus a 10mm glass water pipe adapter. @Photonic

whatitdew,
Reactions: Photonic

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
A few questions for those in the know:
1) what does MVS stand for ? Vortex Simrell ?
2) Is the Stinger the actual twisty thing or something else?
3) For those who have new cooling thingy (less twists) vs. old cooling thingy (more twists) - is there a big difference?

Also, not sure I have weighed in here yet, but I got this one a couple of months ago and it really does smooth/cool vapor quite a bit. Very happy with it.

Jill NYC,

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
A few questions for those in the know:
1) what does MVS stand for ? Vortex Simrell ?
2) Is the Stinger the actual twisty thing or something else?
3) For those who have new cooling thingy (less twists) vs. old cooling thingy (more twists) - is there a big difference?

Also, not sure I have weighed in here yet, but I got this one a couple of months ago and it really does smooth/cool vapor quite a bit. Very happy with it.
1. Modular Vortex System??
2. The stinger is a Simrell mouthpiece, condenser and Intercooler twisty thing.
3. I kind of feel a bit more airflow and less resistance but it may be in my head.

I love all my Simrell stuff.

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Black Friday Sale... MVS STEM = $131.00
I couldn’t resist. I like my original Titanium Vortex, and Cocobolo stem with vortex, so this is probably the cheapest the MVS will sell for, and will hopefully be my LAST Simrell......

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Black Friday Sale... MVS STEM = $131.00
I couldn’t resist. I like my original Titanium Vortex, and Cocobolo stem with vortex, so this is probably the cheapest the MVS will sell for, and will hopefully be my LAST Simrell......
You’re going to love it. I still feel the MVS and Vortex are two of my nicest stems. Did you get an extra O ring kit? I’m sure you have seen there are quite few O rings of various sizes.

The Stray Fox,

DonMarteng

I ended up selling my MVS rather quickly, why would I prefer such a heavy stem?
Cant hold it with my mouth either, so no handsfree operation.
The airhole settings are rather useless and the whole thing is REAAALLY fat.
If you have a Vortex youre all good in my opinion!
Spend the money on some cool custom stuff.
I feel like Simrell is just milking the market at this moment!
To anyone who cant decide, your Vortex is the better stem ;)

b0

Cloudy...
I ended up selling my MVS rather quickly, why would I prefer such a heavy stem?
Cant hold it with my mouth either, so no handsfree operation.
The airhole settings are rather useless and the whole thing is REAAALLY fat.
If you have a Vortex youre all good in my opinion!
Spend the money on some cool custom stuff.
I feel like Simrell is just milking the market at this moment!
To anyone who cant decide, your Vortex is the better stem ;)
Couldn't disagree more, love my MVS and wouldn't change it for any other stem in the market. IMHO much better than the Vortex and MORE handsfree cause I don't have to bother with the carb. I guess different people has different tastes?

Enjoy and buy what you want fam, MVS, Vortex, Shortex or even a performance kit for your favorite stem. Simrell products are just amazing IME and have made me able to enjoy my Vapcaps again without triggering my asthma :rockon:

DonMarteng

Couldn't disagree more, love my MVS and wouldn't change it for any other stem in the market. IMHO much better than the Vortex and MORE handsfree cause I don't have to bother with the carb. I guess different people has different tastes?

Enjoy and buy what you want fam, MVS, Vortex, Shortex or even a performance kit for your favorite stem. Simrell products are just amazing IME and have made me able to enjoy my Vapcaps again without triggering my asthma :rockon:
Happy you like your MVS and couldt agree more, different people different tastes :)
I can see Simrells being the best for asthma lungs, due to the lack of any harshness in the vape.
All I use nowadays is the new Omni, the Vortex is parked on the Crafty+ and does a fantastic job there.
For me the Simrell stems just lack flavour and punch mostly, but every now and then I like to use one.
But again, different people different tastes and thats why its so great to discuss opinions in this forum :)

b0

Cloudy...
Happy you like your MVS and couldt agree more, different people different tastes :)
I can see Simrells being the best for asthma lungs, due to the lack of any harshness in the vape.
All I use nowadays is the new Omni, the Vortex is parked on the Crafty+ and does a fantastic job there.
For me the Simrell stems just lack flavour and punch mostly, but every now and then I like to use one.
But again, different people different tastes and thats why its so great to discuss opinions in this forum :)
That makes total sense, I have a friend that likes the vapor like you and doesn't rate my Simrells that much. He also says that my MVS doesn't have that much flavor and lacks the punch he gets from his Omni.

I need to test it with the Crafty+ tho, totally forgot about the adapter! Does it make a big difference?

b0,

DonMarteng

Its almost the same difference as the Omni and the Vortex I think! :D
Once you try it out you cant go back.
For me the normal Crafty at 185-190°C is nice and tasty, but can be heavy on the throat.
With the Vortex you just inhale and inhale and blow out huuuge clouds while getting enough taste out of it.
Its easily my most used Vape combo during the day and I have quite a lot of options.
If you dont have an adapter yet just try a short piece of silicone tubing and connect your Vortex.
And if you get extra funky try the Vortex on any Vape you have.
I just tried it with the Vapbong and its incredible :D

b0

Cloudy...
Its almost the same difference as the Omni and the Vortex I think! :D
Once you try it out you cant go back.
For me the normal Crafty at 185-190°C is nice and tasty, but can be heavy on the throat.
With the Vortex you just inhale and inhale and blow out huuuge clouds while getting enough taste out of it.
Its easily my most used Vape combo during the day and I have quite a lot of options.
If you dont have an adapter yet just try a short piece of silicone tubing and connect your Vortex.
And if you get extra funky try the Vortex on any Vape you have.
I just tried it with the Vapbong and its incredible :D
I'm gonna check if I have any piece of silicone to test it and if I like it I'm deffo buying the adapter, sounds like it should be perfect for me tbh.

thanks man!

Last edited:
Top Bottom