Simrell Collection

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
@Glorg

Is there any quart nectar collectors with a similar shaped head? To me that is certainly a benefit of the Warhead. Seems less prone to suck up concentrate and clog up vs a standard nectar collector with the multiple intake holes on the side and a nice surface to heat and touch the concentrates with.

Combine that with a well designed dab dish, and added durability over quartz. I dont expect this to be my at home concentrate device. I like to do cold start banger dabs at home. I see this being more of a portable and durable option that i could use in my car before going into an event or movie.

Texus

Finally got my Warhead, and wow. Just a great design, and got a really lovely clean hit on it last night. So many lovely design elements.

Love that the tip is threaded, as I think that will really facilitate cleaning. Makes the other part just a tube that you can use pipe cleaners with if needed. And then I think you could also torch off gunk in the tip from the inside if needed too.

Baboose1948

Hello all. I just got a shortex yesterday and really like it. Is there a big different between the high flow intercooler and the standard? Sorry if its already been asked

Baboose1948,

Phytotherapy

After using my FMJ for some months on one of my caps without removing it, I removed it today, and the cap looks rather fucked.... Is this normal? Did others encounter a similar issue?

GoldenBud

the FMJ pumps out A LOT of vapor. wow it knows how to extort all the goodies. dark ABV before combustion after the first click + 5 seconds, because I wasn't aiming the strong blue flame @ the Simrell logo, did it with the light blue, like DV, but damn it's been a while since I've since so much vapor out of herb...
no combustion what so ever. popcorn taste at the end but still a lot of vapor

Last edited:

seriousTone

Hopefully someone here can settle this for me once and for all.

I bought the POTV blackwood stem - https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/simrell-vortex-stem-for-dynavap-potv-edition-blackwood

I've asked both Simrell and POTV but haven't heard back yet and am wondering because it's being delivered today -

I was under the impression that the stem can be used with just a tip and cap put on, since there is already a titanium insert in the stem. Or do you have to have the stinger condenser? I was hoping to just eliminate the condenser altogether.

seriousTone,

Cannabiker

Hopefully someone here can settle this for me once and for all.

I bought the POTV blackwood stem - https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/simrell-vortex-stem-for-dynavap-potv-edition-blackwood

I've asked both Simrell and POTV but haven't heard back yet and am wondering because it's being delivered today -

I was under the impression that the stem can be used with just a tip and cap put on, since there is already a titanium insert in the stem. Or do you have to have the stinger condenser? I was hoping to just eliminate the condenser altogether.
"Can be used"? Sure, it can be. There are many condenser-free stems out there--I love the Strong Arm, a straight glass tube with a 14mm joint, through a water piece.

However, that stem is definitely designed to use with a Stinger. Without it, native hits would be a little too direct, and the end of the stem would be an awkwardly wide mouthpiece.

seriousTone

Nice thanks, not worried about the direct hit as I haven't been bothered by any other native hits from vapcaps or other vapes yet.

seriousTone,

naani

sucio boy
Hey,
does anyone have a recommendation for a metal tube stash thing that will fit a Simrell MVS? Like this. I'm used to using that one with my dynavap but the simrell is too long to fit. I have the plastic one that came with the MVS but having to wait for the tip to cool down before putting it away is a bit annoying.

naani,
Top Bottom