Taped at CBS Television City in Los Angeles, CA

Restored & Remastered by Mars

Edited to correct presented song order on YouPube

Last edited:

coolbreeze

IMG-1647.jpg

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Well gee, if genre related material, covers etc are allowed, might I lead off with something many, if not all you have probably never heard before:

Dean Ween And Friends - Fire On The Mountain - Asbury Park, NJ - 11/28/2012
Enjoy the "rabbit hole", cuz it's there for sure, if you feel like diggin' a lil... ✌️

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
And that leads to this:

Hope I'm not getting too obscure too quickly for you older Headz, but Pssssssst, some you more recent phanz of the genre may not be "aware":

Ween - Roses Are Free [Live in Chicago HD, 2003]

I actually saw this tour (and tune) like a week before in Boston at Avalon... so much fun! One of the best shows I've seen of all their shows, and I have seen many...enjoy!:peace:

Edit: It's ALL connected....

Edit 2:

And a "b-side" from the album that made me sit up an take note, back when it came out, and I saw them at Greatwoods, on the small back "tree" stage on the '97(?) H.O.R.D.E. tour that included this and the Mollusk... Neil Young headlined, Beck (Odeley tour) before him, Primus before him, Ben Folds Five before them, Leftover Salmon out back, before them and I started the fest with Ween (and plenty of beer and weed out in the lot for awhile when we got there, of course... we actually had the company box... for free! Waitstaff 10 rows back and everything, in the main stage area!)....:tup:

Ween - So Long Jerry

Last edited:
Top Bottom