Shakedown Street

HighTime

In the spirit of the Days Between, I wonder if anyone who contributes to or follows this thread would be interested in having a Movie Night? We could vote on a show, and then find it on youtube, and rock out “together” while we partake of our vape pastime. It might be difficult to coordinate a date/time among us, but let’s see what people here think.

Btw, the Duke show I posted in the last message could be a good candidate, and there are many others as well. Any thoughts?

coolbreeze

In the spirit of the Days Between, I wonder if anyone who contributes to or follows this thread would be interested in having a Movie Night? We could vote on a show, and then find it on youtube, and rock out “together” while we partake of our vape pastime. It might be difficult to coordinate a date/time among us, but let’s see what people here think.

Btw, the Duke show I posted in the last message could be a good candidate, and there are many others as well. Any thoughts?
A grand idea! I'm in!

coolbreeze

Another best show candidate today with an astonishing Eyes of the World:
Phil is on FIRE!

PS: also the day Senate Republicans fired Nixon (Bobby's news).

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way

Dustin McKief

Charlie Miller broke out this 1:38 Dark Star into its own track. Sounds silly until you hear it:
Bruce really loves DS! I caught the Chicago show from this tour, and he tried to get it going there too but the band wasn’t having it.:lol:

coolbreeze

Bruce really loves DS! I caught the Chicago show from this tour, and he tried to get it going there too but the band wasn’t having it.:lol:
I wish Jerry would have been in a better place. Bruce really wanted to play and Jerry seemed less and less interested. What was played was usually fantastic, but can you imagine them in a 1990-like headspace?

Dustin McKief

Maybe not the best show ever, but there was a humdinger TIGDH 1980! As is typical, the SBD sound quality improves after a few songs (photo is from 8/23/80).
https://relisten.net/grateful-dead/1980/08/27
19800823_2172.jpg

Top Bottom