Sense by MAD Heaters - Temperature sensing induction heater for Dynavap

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Which Canadian retailer are you gonna be able to sell at?
We will make a list of all the retailers in due time

I really have no idea how this temperature control works and it all sounds a bit complicated.
Basically we’re measuring the cap’s temp instead of using the click for better control. It can work as easy as turn it on, set the temp and enjoy or you can really fine-tune it to your liking if you play around with the settings. We’ll make sure to have a proper description of every function and how they work later on 🙂

I asked Brenyo a while back,it will work ,but temp control feature wont be working with it .
We’re working on something that might make it possible. It won’t be too accurate but once it’s set up to your liking it should work fine in theory.

Last edited:
Brenyo,
Reactions: RobbIt

Brenyo

Manufacturer
When does pre orders start and will it be the same time as online retailers ?
When the heater and the rest of the accessories are ready and the testing is finished. We don't have an exact date yet, I'll try to keep everyone updated on this process and the pre-orders as soon as I have more info.

How about a metal cap that has adjustable airflow. Make a few standardized sizes to fit with available/common hardware(for example a solo ll stem)
We are looking into other use cases and attachments for the heater, I'll make a note of this as well :tup:

endof3d

WWG1 WGA
When the heater and the rest of the accessories are ready and the testing is finished. We don't have an exact date yet, I'll try to keep everyone updated on this process and the pre-orders as soon as I have more info.
Hats off to the folks at MH who are proceeding very methodically with the development and testing of their new IH before it's released into the hands of customers. It's nearly impossible for any group to foresee all the bumps in the road ahead, but I'm certain they're loosing sleep trying too.

In the end, everyone wants a reliable product and many satisfying experience from the first use on. For me, any release date that includes 2021 is worth waiting for. Okay, I really want it tomorrow like every one else.

Top Bottom