Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Jethro

I don't have a lot in the hopper for pricing on the Sense but I will remind some people of what we've been paying for heaters... And we don't even have to start with torches, which too can be insane for someone as frugal as me.

First of all, what does Orion offer to make it 'special'? The fact that you no longer have to hold down the switch? At what cost - a delay in firing! Couldn't handle that delay and I sold it. Also hated the variance between tips that I rarely experience with my Fluxer Flite.

Now what did you happily pay for that Orion? That's right, $200 plus shipping. How many hundreds of you, if not thousands, happily flocked to the DV website, and others, to be the first to have an Orion? Again, a simple IH that happened to have USB-C charging?

Then comes Fluxer Flite - $220+ [$250 all in] and you get PWM for power level control and customization including tuning. Did the Flite get under-sold? Well, they all sold out within the day of introduction. That should answer the question.

I once was a real fan of the VapMan. I really wanted one. I hate butane. This is what stopped me;
View attachment 6626
It's just a conduction heater for $275 because it is an artisan offering. People paid this too for a simple heater.

I could go on but I think you get my drift.

If it was me, and it isn't, this heater would be a $299 MSRP never seeing more than a 10-15% discount. This is your 'Orion' married to a custom MOD. $200 + $100. This is still a steal for the tech and the market. However, not many customers are up to paying market value.

One last note - I have watched Reddit EntExchange and DynavapExchange and you will notice one thing - no artisan heater has ever lost value! Even Orion with all the reports were still selling for 2-bills! Therefore I will put forth for @Brenyo that any price under 3-bills is a gift to the community. Not because of these costs, but for the fact that the community has promoted these price-points.

I look forward to the day that a Mad Heaters Sense gets compared to the cheap Chinese Orion knockoff, which still comes in at over a bill, and I promise you one thing, you probably won't buy the Chinese heater and you'll be pining over the Sense... and you will probably buy a Caldron or HotShot from Pipes just because you know it will be a great heater as well. So for $150 hopefuls - the market says no - $200 hopefuls; deeply discounted as a market adjuster, maybe - $250 hopefuls; I think you are realistic. $300 will give resellers room to move with sales and specials. Once this heater is tuned and spit-polished there will be nothing to stop it from dominating the market in high end induction heaters. This is no longer an artisan vape, and it is not a Chinese knockoff. This is a product along the lines of Flowermate, S&B, and other volume manufacturers. If this could go out the door for $200, the Orion is dead already. I suspect the manufacturing cost of the unit will easily be double the Orion if not triple.

And as to budgets - What I pay for flower is insane. One trip to the market could buy any heater and I have to do with a little less flower for a while. When the Sense gets its rave reviews, those serious about their VapCap will also get serious about these heaters.

One last reminder of the insanity of Vape Pricing -

View attachment 6628

I know some of you paid this!
Absolutely fair to me. This is great tech and 300 clams... I want one now. Can I haz it?

BTW, I have 3 Omnis, 3 stashes, 3 Fluxers... yeah, the value of all this is mad, but whatever. Like you I pay DEARLY for dispensary budz!

Jethro,
  • Haha
Reactions: TommyDee

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
We expect to start the preorders around end of May and yes, we will ship to Canada 🙂
Will there be any additional fee to ship to canada? Eg a vat tax? I got nailed buying my tinymight from finland

Bad Dog,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Will there be any additional fee to ship to canada? Eg a vat tax? I got nailed buying my tinymight from finland
Just like us in the EU, you can expect VAT ,they even tax us VAT for the whole price the shipping icluded ,too .
Some manufacturers/sellers deduct VAT for foreign customers since all export to 3rd countries is exempt of VAT.(For example Art-of-vapor has this practice). Sadly the most common practice is to get charged twice with VAT ,cause some consider it part of the profit or some kind of compensation if they cover the more costly return shipping in case of warranty service.

Last edited:

Brenyo

Manufacturer

As @Abysmal Vapor said (Thanks!) there will be no VAT (-20%) on purchases outside of the UK and this will need to be paid locally at the customs.

If I’m correct this means that customers from the US will be able to buy it without any VAT/tax, so even with the high shipping cost it actually might be cheaper than buying it locally in the UK. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but this is my current understanding of the US tax system.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I have never paid a VAT coming into the USA although some are calculated at checkout, although rare.
To Canada from the USA is a value problem. If the bill hits $200, you suddenly get hit with massive taxes.
EU/UK from the USA; the bill is forwarded to the buyer.
...and yes, shipping can be considered part of the taxable value.

Texus

I am SO in the market for this as my first IH, would love to see a EU retailer as well. Anywhere we can sign up for a notification when pre orders go live?
Sign up at the link below and I'd suggest following those social media links too.

Don't forget to subscribe to the newsletter for all the important news and exclusive deals on madheaters.com

Brenyo

Manufacturer
mkokoiU.jpg

Introducing the first of our new accessories, the MAD Jar:

- Smell proof
- Houses our extremely strong MAD Mag specifically made for the Dynavap
- AVB compartment with debowler tool
- CCD remover and inserter tool with depth adjustment to make the CCD positioning a breeze. (Based on TommyDee's idea)
- Fits approx. 2g ground material
- Stackable with additional compartments (sold separately)
- 70x30mm, Aluminium body, 38g

Uridium

mkokoiU.jpg

- Smell proof
- CCD remover and inserter tool with depth adjustment to make the CCD positioning a breeze. (Based on TommyDee's idea)
Guess I will be ordering one of these things too....
This company seems to be getting things right, I hope it turns out that way!!!

I am pretty keen to get a portable IH, I might hold out for this even if the Orion comes back...

Uridium,
Reactions: Brenyo

Vapemat

mkokoiU.jpg

- Smell proof
Another great invention 🔥 I will definitely buy it together with the induction heater 🔥

Vapemat,
Reactions: Brenyo

Jah75

mkokoiU.jpg

- Smell proof
...wtf....hitting the ground running - I can see now that the magnetic strip on my credit card is going to be getting thinner 8)

420_fitdad

Making the case is last part in the process of having a complete prototype which can be sent out to the beta testers. The testing of the internals are already ongoing for a while now, as many more things can wrong there than with the case.

I think we should call this upcoming version the RC / release candidate rather than a prototype. A few features are still not working currently as they’ll only be available with the final firmware ( which is what we’re doing right now ), but that's just code and should work fine straight away. Once we have the RC ready we will begin 1-1.5 months of heavy stress testing with multiple units.
I believe if it can survive that then we have a release date. We only expect to make minor changes at this point before the mass production as we tried to perfect everything for this RC version already. Anything goes sideways in the meantime then the June expected release will be pushed further ofc.

I'll post pictures and videos once there is something presentable :)
Kudos to you for the transparency! I was one of the first backers of the Tafee Bowle and will absolutely be a first backer of this as well as that sick looking and sounding Mad Jar you just released. I'll be antically awaiting and thanks again for using a popular platform to keep us eager updated.

Gomaruana

Another endgame?
I’ve lost track of mine.
My desktop endgame is reached, I have an E-Nano and a Herborizer Ti, I can't imagine anything else being better suited for me at the moment (and foreseeable future).

Portable is harder to get right.. only the vapcap has been good enough for me in the size / vapor production / hassle departments.

Mighty is too big, no replaceable battery, no stealth hitting possible, annoying sesh mode only. Arizer air has the same issues and too tight of a draw. Battery swap is a huge plus though and that's exactly why it's out surviving my Mighty. Tinymight I don't dare to buy. Firewood 7 might be a contender..

My vapcap got confiscated a few years ago, the police thought the mighty was a nicotine vape and let me keep it :lol: But it's the one vape I really want to buy again. Even more now that I know that this heater is getting released!

Gomaruana,
Reactions: Skinku

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
My vapcap got confiscated a few years ago, the police thought the mighty was a nicotine vape and let me keep it :lol: But it's the one vape I really want to buy again. Even more now that I know that this heater is getting released!

If you're in the market, now is a great time to pick up another vapcap as all vapcaps are 20% off on the DV site. For example, you can get a new M for $60.

Top Bottom