Sativa lovers

CANtalk

I would like to hear your opinions on the following strains which i am want to buy but not sure yet, because it is 13 euro a gram.

Super Amnesia
Brazil Amazonia
Sour Amnesia

Normally i pay around 10 euro a gram for regular amnesia. And i was wondering if these strains would be worth to try.
All sound great and worth trying! And at that point, it's all about going with the best batch/grower, bag appeal and scent/freshness.

And fwiw, Brazil Amazonia seems to be a euro-developed strain versus Sour Amnesia (NA developed). A quick glance of Super Amnesia and it looks to be a mixed development (of NA & Euro), but now more Euro based... sounds awesome too. So imo, it's a toss up between Super Amnesia & Brazil Amazonia since ur using Euro, unless you know one of the growers/sources for higher quality. I'm always interested in regionally developed cannabis strains and find good growers/sources.

Good luck! And let us know how it goes / what you think.

One of my friend just ordered an Oz of the same Sour Amnesia I picked up. It's pretty top notch here in my experience 👍

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

daoist

What about gorilla glue #4 flower? i can get some for 15 euro a gram. This is a pretty steep price if you ask me.
Especially when i can get the hashish for 10 euro a gram.

And the thing is. that I buy it for a special occasion. normally i buy bulk 5 gram per time for about 50 euro (thats max allowed to buy).
but now i just buy 1 gram of something special until i hit the 50-ish euro mark or a bit over So i get room to buy 3 or 4 different things. i just buy less, but making it special.

See that why i ask if the price is worth it. Because nothing is worse than pay a high price and get a low quality and end up disappointed.

I know the Brazil amazonia has a super intense tropical fruit smell that slapped me in the face when the budtender let me have a whiff.
I really think that one is going to be awesome. but i already had bought the amg haze so i was maxed out, so tonight i go buy some more before the government lock us all up again here.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Everyone is different and it depends on the batch/grower. GG#4 is sativa leaning and many love it... I prefer stronger sativas and haven't found a great source yet. It would be nice to know how the batch looks, smells and what people think of the batch/grower. Good luck and have a great weekend.

:peace: :leaf:

CANtalk,
Reactions: daoist

daoist

Just came back from a round trip visiting a couple of shops today. I boughtt some AMG haze, Brazil Amazonia, Super Amnesia and a shops housebrand haze with 24.5% thc.

I will let you know what i think whenn i tried them.

I just had small sample of Brazil Amazonia. that stuff smells and tastes fantastic. It is a Landstrain. if i am correct. I never had a landstrain before i think. I only had a small sample but this stuff is potent and tasty. it is worth it. the flavour last for a whole series of hits. i usually only have taste at the first hit and after that nothing, but not with this amazonia. The smell and flavour also are so natural and the hits are super smooth. this is a step up from what i normally buy so i guess i did get worth my money.

Robert-in-YEG

White Widow - this is a Sativa​

Among the most famous strains worldwide is White Widow, a balanced hybrid first bred in the Netherlands by Green House Seeds. A cross between a Brazilian sativa landrace and a resin-heavy South Indian indica, White Widow has blessed every Dutch coffee shop menu since its birth in the 1990s. Its buds are white with crystal resin, warning you of the potent effects to come. A powerful burst of euphoria and energy breaks through immediately, stimulating both conversation and creativity. White Widow’s genetics have given rise to many other legends like White Russian, White Rhino, and Blue Widow. Still, many growers prefer cultivation of the original White Widow, which flowers in about 60 days indoors.

Vaping this right now in a Flowermate 5 Pro, WPA, and a cheap ass bong; this strain doesn't taste like much through water. This is very smooth tasting flower. It is psychoactive effects:)

Robert-in-YEG

flowermate_v50_pro_black_4dacaed3-a15e-44a3-8e66-fb53acacc4b0_840x.jpg My first impressions of this, are very positive.......

Robert-in-YEG

I'm back on White Widow this morning. It is so mild tasting.

Robert-in-YEG

5.jpg

Robert-in-YEG,

Robert-in-YEG

but it really does help me getting myself up to do the dishes/laundry man !!! but I totally get you
If you vape it all day you'll be hyped AF haha :lol: :lol:
Have you tried White Widow?

White Widow is very mild tasting and is good with tea or coffee in the morning.

Robert-in-YEG

R.jpg

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I use postimages.org

Upload the photo, click share, and copy the "direct link"

Click the insert/embed photo icon on here and paste the link to your photo!

Good luck!

invertedisdead,

Consolidated21

Mediterranean
Thank you very much my good friend...
Zanal-2.jpg
Zamal.jpg
Zamal-1.jpg

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Fantastic! And You're most welcome! That looks like a very irie vibe, Please Enjoy those "Burning Spears" 😎

Real sativas are so rare here in the USA I'm afraid people don't even remember how they feel. Nothing compares to that spacey, racey, psychedelic buzz of a heirloom sativa 😁

Consolidated21

Mediterranean
Sativas are rare everywhere my friend .... the younger ones do not even know thε high of sativas are... and they are looking for boring indicas and kush hybrids...
is that closest to a flying carpet, as we older people have in mind ... From this Zamaldelica last year, I got around half a kilo, first quality buds ...

GoldenBud

yup it seems that growers tend to grow indicas because the flowering time is 55 days instead of 70-100 days in sativas :/
i miss strains like Alaskan Thunder Fuck so much lol
it takes you above and makes you so happy

Ghost Train Haze etc' is almost like these ATF or Super Lemon Haze but it's still not there

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
yup it seems that growers tend to grow indicas because the flowering time is 55 days instead of 70-100 days in sativas :/
i miss strains like Alaskan Thunder Fuck so much lol
it takes you above and makes you so happy

Ghost Train Haze etc' is almost like these ATF or Super Lemon Haze but it's still not there

That's one of the main reasons, another big one is indica hybrid golf balls are WAY easier / faster to trim; And they yield more per plant which is more profitable.

It's just like how they grow these strawberries that are huge and hold up to travel well rather than focusing on flavor and nutrient profile.

Cannabis industry is doomed so long as the hyper focus on high THC percentages continues.

GoldenBud

That's one of the main reasons, another big one is indica hybrid golf balls are WAY easier / faster to trim; And they yield more per plant which is more profitable.
I just thought about something.... it's not possible that it became SO RARE.... maybe people just add Limeone terpenes to their weed? (in USA, it's too advanced for another parts in the world lol....) and saving "a lot" of time growing these sativas?!

It's not possible that you can't find sativas anymore...
but is Strawberry Cough a real sativa high ? taking you above really high and no "kush-buzz" ?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
but is Strawberry Cough a real sativa high ? taking you above really high

Nah, I’d put it in the same class as White Widow, Super Lemon Haze, Jack Herer, etc. it’s not really a true Sativa IMO it’s just older genetics with a more unique cannabinoid spectrum than a bunch of the modern Cookies blowouts.

I see a real Sativa maybe once per year if I’m really lucky. Last one I tried was from some European dude who grew and washed his own plants into bubble hash cause he can’t find real sativas. Wish I had some more of that!

Top Bottom