Saionara Atomizer thread

MyCollie

I looked back at my post from a little over a year ago and I'd mentioned that I wish I'd bought the Espion rather than the VooPoo Drag 2. I kept fiddling wtih the Espion but never had much luck and for some reason I don't think I re-visited the VooPoo Drag 2. Anyway, I unscrewed the Sai and put it on the VooPoo Drag 2 and entered the same setttings watts, temp, etc (13w, 340f, Ni). It worked right away. I probably had it too hot but it did the job.

Could I have fried the Espion somehow? Is it just a bad match for the Sai if you don't have the ArcticFox installed? Mine always seems to go straight to temp protect mode without heating up whereas the VooPoo Drag 2 heats up right away.

disGRUNTled

Have owned Sequoia for a bit and have been enjoying it. Experimenting with temps and coils but my favorite is Triple TI w/ quartz.Putting some Citradelic Sunset crmbl. High AF listening to this Mexican legend ,this song is getting played at my funeral, str8 fire ....
anZta0r.jpg

yTmZIMe.jpg

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I've had my Sai for about a year, but was using other devices for the last six months. I'd upgraded from the EZ Sai to the VooPoo Drag2. A week or so ago I picked up the Sai and have been playing with it daily since. What fun! I've got seven or eight different coils--quartz and titanium buckets, multiple Kanthals, etc.--yet keep returning to the basic triple titanium that came with the EZ. The triple titanium just is so reliable and gives such creamy hits as long as there's something in it. I've been using it for wax, crumble, sauce, crystals, etc. Again, great fun.

Last edited:

Tuck

Have owned Sequoia for a bit and have been enjoying it. Experimenting with temps and coils but my favorite is Triple TI w/ quartz.Putting some Citradelic Sunset crmbl. High AF listening to this Mexican legend ,this song is getting played at my funeral, str8 fire ....
anZta0r.jpg

yTmZIMe.jpg

how do you clean that coil? With the buckets, I use a wet qtip but I'm afraid to with the coils.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
RE: Cleaning the triple titanium coil: I unscrew the coil from the atomizer and just let it soak in some iso for a while, then occasionally shaken/stirred. Unless stuff is really caked on, as I did trying to vape some old hash, iso gets it clean. And there doesn't seem to be any issues. I've cleaned one of my triples three times and a Kanthal twice without problems.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I have a DT V4 and am looking at trying a Sai TAF. The DT has a 14mm glass mp that can be swapped for the metal mp. Does anyone know if the DT mouthpieces are compatable with the Sai housing?

This little glass mp (14mm) allows me to use one of these dhgate hydrotubes with the V4 and hopefully with the Sai.

disGRUNTled

Blue Dream wax , TI bucket first time using it w/o water piece and I am impressed outta bounds flavor town !!! have been watching a ton of the old time fighters ......Today Joe Louis
tenor.gif

SlWCRNp.jpg

IMG-1795.jpg

Top Bottom