• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Saionara Atomizer thread

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
That's because the thing just works. Especially the Top Air Flow with Ti Bucket. Most reliable, easiest portable vape I've ever used.

Throw their bubbler on it and you have a better "portable e-nail" than almost anything else on the market.

Picked up one used Sai on FC of Course, lol
Went to HTV & on 1st page whoopiee!!
On sale is the TAF with Ti Bucket 1/2 price
Got a Donut Coil coming also.
Had Kantral Black Ceramic with it, hard hitter
Shipped FAST, be here Tomorrow.
Got 3 g's of Awesome shatter to play with.

Have any settings for TC on TI or Donut
Thx in advance

That's because the thing just works. Especially the Top Air Flow with Ti Bucket. Most reliable, easiest portable vape I've ever used.

Throw their bubbler on it and you have a better "portable e-nail" than almost anything else on the market.

I guess that begs the question then, is the Sequoia ti bucket bigger than the Sai? I know the physical unit is bigger. The kit they have with the Sai has a better battery it seems, Arms Race, but if the Sequoia has a bigger bucket then I'd have to go that way.

florduh

Picked up one used Sai on FC of Course, lol
Went to HTV & on 1st page whoopiee!!
On sale is the TAF with Ti Bucket 1/2 price
Got a Donut Coil coming also.
Had Kantral Black Ceramic with it, hard hitter
Shipped FAST, be here Tomorrow.
Got 3 g's of Awesome shatter to play with.

Have any settings for TC on TI or Donut
Thx in advance

Nice! Yeah I never actually bought a TAF Sai. I just bought the Top Airflow upgrade like you did. Works great!

I can definitely help you get the bucket going, but I don't really use any other coils. They just turn into a mess pretty quickly and I like to keep my shit clean. Plus the buckets are very efficient. And while an exposed coiled option should hit harder in theory... my bucket hits like a truck.

Now, it depends on how technical you want to get. For "easy" mode just set your mod to Nickel Temp Control, lock the resistance at Room Temp (should be about .7 ohms). Set your wattage to 35, Temp to 370-420.

What kind of Mod are you using? Is it is compatible with Arctic Fox? If so, installing that on your mod gets you more accurate Temp Control and is overall a better experience. Sounds like a pain in the ass, but it's really not. And after I got it set up in about 20 minutes.... I haven't fiddled with the settings once in 7 months.

I can give you my exact Arctic Fox Settings if you're interested.

I guess that begs the question then, is the Sequoia ti bucket bigger than the Sai? I know the physical unit is bigger. The kit they have with the Sai has a better battery it seems, Arms Race, but if the Sequoia has a bigger bucket then I'd have to go that way.

I don't have the Sequoia, so I can't really help. But bigger isn't always better. The bigger Seq bucket will take longer to heat up. The Sai bucket produces vapor in about 3 seconds. The bigger Seq bucket is allegedly more prone to hotspots as well. But I have heard people having success with it by kicking up the wattage a bit.

kuzko

I have both the Sequoia and Sai and the Sequoia is definitely bigger. So if you want to load large amounts for more draws you can but it just takes more heat to do it. I put my Sequoia up in the classifieds because I don’t find myself needing it with the Sai.

I run the Sai Ti bucket in wattage mode at 24W. Just load it up, take a 10-15 second tip and it turns my concentrate to toast. Leaves a little brown gunk behind that you just q-tip out while it’s warm.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Nice! Yeah I never actually bought a TAF Sai. I just bought the Top Airflow upgrade like you did. Works great!

I can definitely help you get the bucket going, but I don't really use any other coils. They just turn into a mess pretty quickly and I like to keep my shit clean. Plus the buckets are very efficient. And while an exposed coiled option should hit harder in theory... my bucket hits like a truck.

Now, it depends on how technical you want to get. For "easy" mode just set your mod to Nickel Temp Control, lock the resistance at Room Temp (should be about .7 ohms). Set your wattage to 35, Temp to 370-420.

What kind of Mod are you using? Is it is compatible with Arctic Fox? If so, installing that on your mod gets you more accurate Temp Control and is overall a better experience. Sounds like a pain in the ass, but it's really not. And after I got it set up in about 20 minutes.... I haven't fiddled with the settings once in 7 months.

Thx for help, can't wait to get my TAF + TI Bucket tommorrow
I got the Sai on FC Classy Used for $50 Pico is cute but I got the
deal for the Sai & TAF + TI Bucket, going to give the Pico to my
bud who travels on his bike, nice & discrete.

I have Joye Evic Two Mini & Evic Dual.
Didn't really care for Arctic Fox, as I compared it too
My Evic & for my purposes Perfect Fit, lol.
Cloned it too my Dual & I am set, 20 sec button.
Great TCR for my Cerum & Yocan Plus Donut Coils.
Also got the last Lavabox mini DNA 75 for $39 Thx
to tip up at Fabulous FC Forums!!!
That is Always right on TC auto, reads coils perfect.

I learned TC by Trail & Error on the 2.5 Atty's &
with my own hookups of glass & Tube Whips.
Learned by watching the numbers on mods
& vapor trails & thickness in glass, with playing with
diff TCR settings, Awesome way to have fun.
Inspired by @VapeDonkeys help & spirit.
Just got to use a 8 in whip to observe the
bouncing numbers to dial it in.
So what do you suggest on MyEvic ?

I don't have the Sequoia, so I can't really help. But bigger isn't always better. The bigger Seq bucket will take longer to heat up. The Sai bucket produces vapor in about 3 seconds. The bigger Seq bucket is allegedly more prone to hotspots as well. But I have heard people having success with it by kicking up the wattage a bit.

florduh

I run TCR 315 at 40 watts and run the temp anywhere from 360-400. Gets you up to temp very quick, and have had no problems with it hurting the donut. That TCR is "wrong" for the donut, but is more accurate when using the bucket.

I run the Sai Ti bucket in wattage mode at 24W. Just load it up, take a 10-15 second tip and it turns my concentrate to toast. Leaves a little brown gunk behind that you just q-tip out while it’s warm.

Have you tried bumping up your wattage? I'm at 40 watts and may bump it up even more, but I need to get a backup bucket just in case. The higher watts gets the vapor going in about 3 seconds, and Temp Control keeps it from getting too hot. Just a thought.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
I run TCR 315 at 40 watts and run the temp anywhere from 360-400. Gets you up to temp very quick, and have had no problems with it hurting the donut. That TCR is "wrong" for the donut, but is more accurate when using the bucket.

Have you tried bumping up your wattage? I'm at 40 watts and may bump it up even more, but I need to get a backup bucket just in case. The higher watts gets the vapor going in about 3 seconds, and Temp Control keeps it from getting too hot. Just a thought.

Now this is getting a little confusing, of course I'm in 71 so
a lot confuses me, but I just like smooth flavorful 20 second
draws, don't want to blow my shit up so quick, lol.

I've been using the same Evolve + & same Cerum donut for 6 months.
Daily, as if I leave'en set on the mod & LAYG they stay clean
and flaverfull. Same with the 2.5 ceramic , but it's messy .
hoping these buckets will be better.

When I feel like Micro dosing or just getting company high,
take out XVape Vista with all quartz, always a winner.
Start every day with a Dab there followed with sips on the donuts.

The K-Black Ceramic coil that came with Sai uses more oil
(Great HIT) then I get with 7 hits off my donuts or quartz.
Don't taste that good either, lol. So I guess I'm been trained
too well by @VapeDonkey to chase flavor, lol.

florduh

Now this is getting a little confusing, of course I'm in 71 so
a lot confuses me, but I just like smooth flavorful 20 second
draws, don't want to blow my shit up so quick, lol.

I've been using the same Evolve + & same Cerum donut for 6 months.
Daily, as if I leave'en set on the mod & LAYG they stay clean
and flaverfull. Same with the 2.5 ceramic , but it's messy .
hoping these buckets will be better.

When I feel like Micro dosing or just getting company high,
take out XVape Vista with all quartz, always a winner.
Start every day with a Dab there followed with sips on the donuts.

The K-Black Ceramic coil that came with Sai uses more oil
(Great HIT) then I get with 7 hits off my donuts or quartz.
Don't taste that good either, lol. So I guess I'm been trained
too well by @VapeDonkey to chase flavor, lol.

Yeah I agree with the Kanthals. I've had very tasty rips off of the Triple Ti coils because you can use Temp Control, but they get dirty quick.

Personally... I say use 40 watts on the Bucket because it gets you up to temp very quickly. If you want to "sip" on several tasty hits... just set your temperature to 360 or so. If you're worried, you can try using 30-35 watts at first. But I just don't see an benefit to slowly getting to your desired temperature. It's just more waiting around, and possibly wasting terps.

I know some people are sensitive to vaping off of Titanium, but I get very tasty rips off of the Sai bucket.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Yeah I agree with the Kanthals. I've had very tasty rips off of the Triple Ti coils because you can use Temp Control, but they get dirty quick.

Personally... I say use 40 watts on the Bucket because it gets you up to temp very quickly. If you want to "sip" on several tasty hits... just set your temperature to 360 or so. If you're worried, you can try using 30-35 watts at first. But I just don't see an benefit to slowly getting to your desired temperature. It's just more waiting around, and possibly wasting terps.

I know some people are sensitive to vaping off of Titanium, but I get very tasty rips off of the Sai bucket.

OK I'll give it a try starting at 30 watts, thx.
I'm a little confused with the Ceramic Donut coils.
I guess I'll understand more when I get the TAF combo.
Ceramic Heater under the TI Bucket, are they the SAME?

florduh

OK I'll give it a try starting at 30 watts, thx.
I'm a little confused with the Ceramic Donut coils.
I guess I'll understand more when I get the TAF combo.
Ceramic Heater under the TI Bucket, are they the SAME?

The donut is what's heating the titanium bucket, yes. But you definitely don't want to use the same settings on both the bucket and the donut by itself. You bump up the settings on the bucket since the donut isn't in direct contact with the concentrate.

Unfortunately I don't remember what settings to use for the straight donut BUT I'm fairly certain it's exactly the same as the smaller Divine Tribe 10mm donut.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
The donut is what's heating the titanium bucket, yes. But you definitely don't want to use the same settings on both the bucket and the donut by itself. You bump up the settings on the bucket since the donut isn't in direct contact with the concentrate.

Unfortunately I don't remember what settings to use for the straight donut BUT I'm fairly certain it's exactly the same as the smaller Divine Tribe 10mm donut.

Thx, needed info.
That's what it looks like & what I was hoping for.
Was going to get Triton, but this deal is great for Sai.
Got $50 for the Pico & Battery & some coils for my
neighbor & a E-Cig tank, Junk I don't use & got for free.
So the Sai with the Coils I WANT will be cheap $23 total.
For TAF with 2 buckets I will use daily.
When that Triton goes on sale with JUST the 1701 Quartz
& Ti I'll pick that up also.
Really want to try & get some cup action going as cleaning
& maintaining the DCV3 too much work for me.
Hard to see as my eyes are going fast to take apart wires
posts dripping oil ect.
Really want to support that Genius "G" but I'll never use any of those coils in the $100 kit but the 2 1701's , I'm old tired & trying to get rid of stuff
I don't use. Thx again

I'm sure someone will dial me in on the Sai Ceramic Bucket.
Wonder why so little support for it on FC & Nutso on Reddit?

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!

Just a few more hours & I get to play with the TI Bucket
& Ceramic Donut Atty on the Sai TAF Yippiee!! :>)

Here is a news FLASH ... on HVT this morn

Due to new taxes being imposed on products from China. Items that come in after 8/24 will be subject to a 25% price increase

florduh

Just a few more hours & I get to play with the TI Bucket
& Ceramic Donut Atty on the Sai TAF Yippiee!! :>)

Here is a news FLASH ... on HVT this morn

Due to new taxes being imposed on products from China. Items that come in after 8/24 will be subject to a 25% price increase

Thanks for the heads up. I'll place an order now and hope for the best.

Seems like "fortuitous" news since Amazon is delivering a book today entitled:
"Everything Trump Touches Dies: A Republican Strategist Gets Real About the Worst President Ever"

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Thanks for the heads up. I'll place an order now and hope for the best.

Seems like "fortuitous" news since Amazon is delivering a book today entitled:
"Everything Trump Touches Dies: A Republican Strategist Gets Real About the Worst President Ever"

I'm from the Brooklyn neighborhood that Trump came from, same age & I understand him, makes it all the more puzzling??
He is known as a low level con man, really.
Stiff's working contractors & lower level people.
In New York, they Know who he is, too bad
the rest of the country has to learn the Painfully Slow Hard Way.

florduh

Yeah, everyone who has lived or worked in the North East has met that guy. The guy who will get you a TERRIFIC deal... BELIEVE me! That guy never comes through.

But the 25% Price increase isn't limited to HVT. Basically every vape company will increase their prices. They're not going to eat the cost. It will be passed on to consumers.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Yeah, everyone who has lived or worked in the North East has met that guy. The guy who will get you a TERRIFIC deal... BELIEVE me! That guy never comes through.

But the 25% Price increase isn't limited to HVT. Basically every vape company will increase their prices. They're not going to eat the cost. It will be passed on to consumers.

Hmmmm... Got to get my list together of what I need
Arcadia Motar E-Solid Wax Vaporizer
Cerum & Yocan Donuts
Any other Cup or Buckets that Sai uses that I might like
Spare cheap mod ect..

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Congrats, you've created a such thread with some obvious interest and momentum.

Ask for its relocation?

I'm a Triton man myself, but have long had one eye on the Sai.

Cool, I got a Triton in my Basket , trying to decide if I should
wait for the version with a choice of Atty?
But with TAX increase (that is what a Tariff is ) ( A TAX on the People of Both Govts to screw us & steat more of our money lol)
So I might as well get it now, like that crazy Genius "G"

Just only interested in Quartz Cup & TI Bucket.
Do you like those two att's?
Quartz so far see no vapor?
What do you think, plz.
Old hippie Fixed Shitty income, can't waste money, ty

florduh

Congrats, you've created a such thread with some obvious interest and momentum.

Ask for its relocation?

I'm a Triton man myself, but have long had one eye on the Sai.

Funny. I'm a Sai guy who wants to try the Triton. But... the airflow on it doesn't look very impressive right now. Not sure why they went with side airflow. BUT it looks like G is putting together a nicer top airflow design for the topper. When that drops, I'll likely test one.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
OK Cool, thx bro...
I got the Sai taf just now, screwed in the TAF & TI Bucket.
Do I set Evic to TI, coil is reading 723 ohms ?
set tcr 315 watts to 30
do I lock resistance?
Waiting on further instruction, lol

florduh

OK Cool, thx bro...
I got the Sai taf just now, screwed in the TAF & TI Bucket.
Do I set Evic to TI, coil is reading 723 ohms ?
set tcr 315 watts to 30
do I lock resistance?
Waiting on further instruction, lol

Don't use Ti mode! The bucket is Ti but the actual donut heater is Nickel.

But if you can set TCR to 315... that should do it. .723 ohms for the resistance is good. Lock that.

30 watts is good to start with. I usually start hitting it after 3 seconds... a nice long draw should do it.

Top Bottom