Saionara Atomizer thread

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
Haha yeah I know it's just a drop, it's not going to splash, and it wouldn't hurt, but you do keep the lid off when you clean like this, you would put the drops warm it up and then quick swab with the q-tip I think... Yes that is why you used distilled water, and why it can be used instead of iso alcohol, you don't want to use regular tap water, the impurities it will leave on your bucket... Yeah of course these things get hot enough to burn and char haha That's why you need to keep them clean, you can't just keep using the same dish over and over again without cleaning!
This is pretty funny actually, because I use two or three drops, and a few tiny bits of water always hit my hand and sting a little. I started using a towel around my hand while I hold the fire button.

See, this shit gets complicated. :lol:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAAA! (TM/FW7/OAB/CC-H&A)
This is pretty funny actually, because I use two or three drops, and a few tiny bits of water always hit my hand and sting a little. I started using a towel around my hand while I hold the fire button.

Well, there you go! Haha thanks again Mitch for weighing in here, important details!! :tup:

~Elizabeth~

Dry sift rosin has less plant wax and residue compared to flower pressed rosin.
l take it this is a good thing, but why is it a good thing? l know with making cartridges with terpenes flower pressed rosin often doesn't work because of lipids that get squashed out into the rosin, but why would that matter when using a wax pen?

~Elizabeth~,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAAA! (TM/FW7/OAB/CC-H&A)
l take it this is a good thing, but why is it a good thing? l know with making cartridges with terpenes flower pressed rosin often doesn't work because of lipids that get squashed out into the rosin, but why would that matter when using a wax pen?

Because that residue is what overcooks and leaves stains that are hard to remove, the better the material you are using the easier it will be to avoid that issue, I think?

~Elizabeth~

Haha yeah I know it's just a drop, it's not going to splash, and it wouldn't hurt, but you do keep the lid off when you clean like this, you would put the drops warm it up and then quick swab with the q-tip I think... Yes that is why you used distilled water, and why it can be used instead of iso alcohol, you don't want to use regular tap water, the impurities it will leave on your bucket... Yeah of course these things get hot enough to burn and char haha That's why you need to keep them clean, you can't just keep using the same dish over and over again without cleaning!
ohh, ok lid off. l imagined putting it on just to take it right back off post warming xD l guess l was thinking no combustion = no burning, but now that l think of it like with cooking in a skillet there's no combustion but you can def burn the shit outta that. l wasn't planning on using the same dish over and over w/o cleaning ;) l was just surprised at first that charring can happen in one use

oml, so l was right to be worried XDD that's funny, thanks for the pro tip with the towel haha
Because that residue is what overcooks and leaves stains that are hard to remove, the better the material you are using the easier it will be to avoid that issue, I think?
fascinating!

simba

@weedanwine
Does anyone know of any mods that could have the Sai topflow in a side-by-side configuration? Wouldn't mind making mine a little more compact, currently running it on an Aspire NX100.

simba,

florduh

Does anyone know of any mods that could have the Sai topflow in a side-by-side configuration? Wouldn't mind making mine a little more compact, currently running it on an Aspire NX100.

A little pricey but I've heard good things about this guy...

simba

@weedanwine
A little pricey but I've heard good things about this guy...

Pricy yes, but looks good thanks 👍🏽

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
Is this the latest device from SAID company?
The Saionara Plus Top Air Flow Atomizer, also known as the Sequoia, Saionara 2, or Super Saionara in some circles, is the new larger version of the famed original Saionara Top Air Flow.
Canadian site: https://theherbcafe.com/products/crossing-tech-saionara-plus-atomizer?_pos=2&_sid=6d65dff1a&_ss=r

I ask because I have the Saionara Top Air Flow. It must be the original one.

My SAI top air flow may need a upgrade. It looks the cap is stuck, it won't unlock - it must be all the oil i vaped throughout the years. i will leave it overnight in rubbing alcohol.

I might grab the new SAI 2 aka Sai Plus aka New Sequoia or the Divine Tribe V5

check out my poll at https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/...p-air-flow-atomizer-vs-divine-tribe-v5.52810/

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
You can warm the unit with a hair dryer or heat gun to help disassemble for a deep clean if the ISO does not work. :tup:
Problem solved!

I did 3 burn out hits (held the fire button for 10 seconds 3 times) and the device unlocked.
I decided to give it a nice clean with rubbing alcohol and i replaced the O-Rings.
I no longer have a issue with the atomizer now - it works like brand new!

I can't believe this atomizer still BANGS after many years.

I don't think i need to upgrade to the Sai Plus aka the new Sequoia any more but it looks tempting though

Last edited:

simba

@weedanwine
I've not had mine for that long, but also love how reliable and solid the Sai TAF is, and with the SiC bucket I can actually get closer to the flavour and efficiency I get at home

Top Bottom