Saionara Atomizer thread

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Well I figured it needed more wattage w/ the bucket, but it says 20-25w on the paper that came with it, so I never pushed it past those numbers. What wattage you use?

Remember mine is the larger one so it's going to be different than yours anyway, I recall it said 35 to 37 or something though? I had set it up for temp control but I don't even know how accurate it was... I started doing temp control cruises

The paperclip is just to get the oil that is stuck in the corners under the coils. I don't know how you think it is ineffective, as it is very effective. Any other tool is about too thick to reach down in there.

I don't know imagining it doesn't make sense to me the tip of a paperclip, and again I don't know what metal alloy they are made of, my concerns are regarding safety even if paranoid but yeah I don't have experience with those coils

I do use a regular dab tool to put my concentrates on the coils. But I do notice that it pooling up in the bottom don't matter much as I think it still wicks up the concentrate when it heats up. And I did end up finding a US vendor with coils at a decent price. Got me 5 new coils coming in.

Great glad you found what you needed but I'd suggest giving the buckets a try again though I never plan to try these coils so lol

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Well I figured it needed more wattage w/ the bucket, but it says 20-25w on the paper that came with it, so I never pushed it past those numbers. What wattage you use?
I use 32w myself, tips here,

Olde7

Electronic Vaporist
No, so you have the regular smaller one, as I said Sequoia is the larger size AKA Sai+ (mine was sold by Puff it up with this name)

I forgot there was a previous version of the regular saionara with bottom airflow, the one I have of those is also the top airflow like yours... So yeah I have spare quartz buckets /heaters and the new titanium and the new SIC since I haven't opened any of that yet...

When you say 4 mm stainless, I presume you mean that is the wire used and it is wrapped around quartz pillar or ceramic pillar..? Yeah that's what I'm saying I don't like, not that I have tried high quality ones like this honestly, but I prefer the buckets as they emulate a typical banger experience more
That's the diameter of the rod. 4mm wire is close to the conductor size of 8g wire. Iirc, it's wound with a double strand of 22g or 24g ss 316L wire

tokenknifeguy

I got the quartz cup and its ok. Not sure if I like it better than the titanium cup but either way, I really don't care for either of them. My mod don't have a "NI" setting, so maybe if it did it would work better, but so far it just can't compare to the exposed coils. In fact, I got the 3 titanium coils and it puts out some great vapor and great flavor. It has the best flavor so far, but I still have a few coils try out. ShitSnacks, wish you would give the coil types a shot. Do you have any of them?

Shit Snacks

I got the quartz cup and its ok. Not sure if I like it better than the titanium cup but either way, I really don't care for either of them. My mod don't have a "NI" setting, so maybe if it did it would work better, but so far it just can't compare to the exposed coils. In fact, I got the 3 titanium coils and it puts out some great vapor and great flavor. It has the best flavor so far, but I still have a few coils try out. ShitSnacks, wish you would give the coil types a shot. Do you have any of them?

No and my only real experience with coils is the shitty cheap kind, possible these would taste better, but I still don't like the idea of dabbing off metal like that... I don't know about your exact settings, you can use different settings, but the buckets do take longer to heat up whereas a coil is more instant (because the coil has to heat up the bucket in that case) do whatever works yeah

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: LesPlenty

simba

@weedanwine
I do have some of the coil heads that I've never used. You're absolutely going to get quicker heat up times and bigger clouds with them for the reasons given above, but I'm happy to wait a few seconds extra for the SiC bowl to heat up.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I do have some of the coil heads that I've never used. You're absolutely going to get quicker heat up times and bigger clouds with them for the reasons given above, but I'm happy to wait a few seconds extra for the SiC bowl to heat up.
What settings are you running on your SiC bowl?

CanikUser19,

simba

@weedanwine
I was using it with TC but because I don't have a mod that is AF compatible currently, I've switched back to wattage mode. Running it around 35-40w and riding the fire button.

tokenknifeguy

I dont have the sic but i have the ti and quartz bucket and the titanium 3 coils produces bigger clouds faster and tastes better. I don't get why you all keep hating on the coils when you all have never used it. lol IMO, the buckets suck compared to the exposed coils. I have to use a higher wattage for the buckets and still haven't gotten good results from it, so I'm jut not going to try anymore. Id rather use a low of a wattage as possible anyway, less harsh and saves on the battery.

farmerpalmersnt

I've used all the sai coils many many times over, quartz, ti and sic buckets, as I used to resell them here in the uk. All the coils taste like coils. So, hard hitting but obliterate flavour. No idea how you could think they taste ok. Unless you're vaping reclaim.

Quartz and sic buckets have too long a heat up time. Ti is a good, bulletproof option. It's my go-to portable as it's so solidly built. If they had a faster sic option that'd be my ideal but bottom heated quartz or sic buckets with donut coils are never going to be instant vapour machines.

I have the avs escc which bears it by miles for flavour and speed but is a finicky resistance creeping pain in the arse so only used at home.

Shit Snacks

I dont have the sic but i have the ti and quartz bucket and the titanium 3 coils produces bigger clouds faster and tastes better. I don't get why you all keep hating on the coils when you all have never used it. lol IMO, the buckets suck compared to the exposed coils. I have to use a higher wattage for the buckets and still haven't gotten good results from it, so I'm jut not going to try anymore. Id rather use a low of a wattage as possible anyway, less harsh and saves on the battery.

Yeah everyone is different! Trade offs with any choice, right? Good there is such variety

Shit Snacks,

simba

@weedanwine

We have used other devices with coils so it's not like we are talking from pure ignorance.

The higher wattage would make the coil vapour harsher, but with the buckets it gets absorbed into heating the bucket. So it's not going to be harsh, will eat more battery though.

tokenknifeguy

I've used all the sai coils many many times over, quartz, ti and sic buckets, as I used to resell them here in the uk. All the coils taste like coils. So, hard hitting but obliterate flavour. No idea how you could think they taste ok. Unless you're vaping reclaim.

Quartz and sic buckets have too long a heat up time. Ti is a good, bulletproof option. It's my go-to portable as it's so solidly built. If they had a faster sic option that'd be my ideal but bottom heated quartz or sic buckets with donut coils are never going to be instant vapour machines.

I have the avs escc which bears it by miles for flavour and speed but is a finicky resistance creeping pain in the arse so only used at home.
Vaping on live rosin, sugar crumble, badder, live resin. I don't vape reclaim but TI coils give the best flavor of all the coils I got, including ti and quartz bucket. 22w at 440f, .27 ohms in titanium mode. Tastes amazing and big clouds.

tokenknifeguy,

disGRUNTled

Sequoia w/ SIC dish . Some Purple Apricot

IMG-7803.jpg

IMG-7816.jpg

kokolokokolokon

Hi people! I thinking about getting a good on demand vape for hash (traditional, melted, dry) and I find the 510 atos are (more or less) easy to find on EU and not expensive.
Do you think the sai can be a good choice? I like it looks like a tank and the buckets which can be soaked on iso without problems (but maybe the divine tribe 4/5 can be a better choice)

kokolokokolokon,

simba

@weedanwine
I don't think the Sai is a great option for classic hash, but other extracts are great in there. Like many of these devices it can get hot with a few back to back hits.

I prefer Sai to DTV4/5 as you can get a SiC bowl for it which is the one I use.

kokolokokolokon

I don't think the Sai is a great option for classic hash, but other extracts are great in there. Like many of these devices it can get hot with a few back to back hits.

Thanks! Well it is true that is hard to find a good on demand (electric) vape for traditional hash (the hard one). Maybe for the melt/bubble/oily one?
Since i tried my linx hypnos to vape tiny amounts of melt i wanted something like that but easier to clean

kokolokokolokon,

simba

@weedanwine

So after looking around on the Divine Tribe site I found out you can get the DTV4.5 with a SiC bowl which looks interesting.

But then I also saw on the Recommended Vape Supplies that there's a Sai Plus which looks good too.

kokolokokolokon

@simba i just find this:

It looks different to the sequoia but maybe it’s just the image(?). I have to say i would prefer a titanium body like the taf.
I thought the sai taf can be used with tcr too, am i wrong?
Can i ask the size of the sai mouthpiece? Seems like a 810 but I don’t find info

kokolokokolokon,
Top Bottom