• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

RIP'S.....

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Singer, actor, ‘The Gambler’: Kenny Rogers dies at 81

Actor-singer Kenny Rogers, the smooth, Grammy-winning balladeer who spanned jazz, folk, country and pop with such hits as “Lucille,” “Lady” and “Islands in the Stream” and embraced his persona as “The Gambler” on record and on TV, died Friday night. He was 81.

He died at home in Sandy Springs, Georgia, representative Keith Hagan told The Associated Press. He was under hospice care and died of natural causes, Hagan said.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member

BestBuds

The Dude
I love(d) John Prine. Such a unique, talented artist. :cry:

2020 can go fuck itself.

:peace:
No shit..right? I've had like 3 bad years in a row. Last year was the worse year in my life. I was like "2020! Back in focus! I'm riding from the ashes this year." :rockon:

Then this shit happens....... :uhoh: Now it looks like I'm just going to lose some weight and sit this year out. :doh:

Last year was deviating with all the music legends dying. This year might be worse. :nope: the really shitty part about John Prine is his death will largely go unnoticed because people don't know who he is anymore. I showed this to my 21 year old cousin and he goes "who's Bruce Springfield?" :suspicious:

:uhh:FIELD!?!?!?!?!

:cry:
Culture=:rip:

Buzzbomb Almighty

When his first record was released in 1971 someone in the states mailed it to a friend. It came out in Canada the next year and I bought my own. Having beat throat cancer in the 90's and lung cancer in 2013 he didn't stand much of a chance against this thing. Thanks John, for all the music.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
For fellow Mad Magazine kids - the incredible Mort Drucker has died at 91.

fb680c4149c6ecba61842c200c1148b5.jpg

Mort Drucker was most famous as one of Mad Magazine's "usual gang of idiots." He mostly illustrated their film and TV parodies, which allowed him to show off his immense talent for caricaturing. Together with Al Jaffee he was one of the magazine's oldest contributors, having joined the staff in 1956 and drawing his last comic for them in 2011.

Last edited:

BestBuds

The Dude
This one hit me hard. That’s just too young. Charlotte Figi’s story was instrumental in raising awareness about the benefits of CBD and making it as mainstream as it is now. :rip:

https://norml.org/news/2020/04/09/colorado-charlotte-figi-passes-away-from-covid-complications
This didn't even hit me until i actually clicked the link! This was Charlotte as in Charlottes Web Strain. This little girl and her family have done more legitimate good for medical cannabis than most. Crazy!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Siegfried & Roy Illusionist Roy Horn Dies of Complications from the Coronavirus at 75
Illusionist Roy Horn has died. He was 75.

Horn, who launched to fame as part of the duo Siegfried & Roy, died of complications from the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in a Las Vegas hospital on Friday, his publicist said in a statement to ABC.

============================================================================

Little Richard, rock'n'roll pioneer, dies aged 87
Little Richard, one of the pioneers of the first wave of rock’n’roll, has died. He was 87.

Richard – whose real name was Richard Penniman – had been in poor health for several years, suffering hip problems, a stroke and a heart attack.

Last edited:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I see he passed last month but I only heard the news last night.

R.I.P. Florian Schneider, I can't even say how much Kraftwerk influenced my life. . . that may seem odd since it's "just music" but they truly helped shape the way I view the world and have been a major part in the "soundtrack of my life".

Top Bottom