• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Retailer Discussion & Discounts

Dj Bass

That seems too good to be true, nice find!

I can't speak from experience ordering an actual LSV from them, but I did order a vape they had for 39.99 (most other online dealers had it priced around $55-$69) and it was shipped quickly, and had one of those holographic "scratch here to reveal code" things that you can use to verify on a manufacturer's page that your product is authentic. Due to the 25% lower price I went ahead made sure it was what they said it was, and the code was authentic. I dunno why their prices are so low, maybe going out of business or something. But my experience with this retailer so far has been a positive one, low prices, free shipping to US, and authentic products.

Justpassedu

Seems very odd to me that they would sell an lsv for 75, arizer air for 90, ascent for 95, volcano for 200....the list goes on.
Good prices...tread with caution though. Must say it.
I agree was so tempted to grab another volcano at $200 since i sold mine but i dunno about this. Also saw they had Mighty's for $200 but sold out , wish they had a crafty .

stickstones

Vapor concierge
That is the weirdest damn site I've ever seen. Most of their prices are below wholesale. All 7th floor products point to the LSV and all their good stuff is out of stock. It almost looks like they are using those low prices on stuff they don't have to drive traffic and show off their usual stuff that everyone has. I can tell you there are at least five vapes on there that are listed well below MAP and the manufacturers of those vapes will pull the plug if it's real. I don't see how it can be real, since they would be losing money on every product I would be interested in.

You'll either get the deal of the year or get ripped off. If anyone pulls the trigger, please let us know if they fulfilled your order!

AJS

Calm Consistency
That is the weirdest damn site I've ever seen. Most of their prices are below wholesale. All 7th floor products point to the LSV and all their good stuff is out of stock. It almost looks like they are using those low prices on stuff they don't have to drive traffic and show off their usual stuff that everyone has. I can tell you there are at least five vapes on there that are listed well below MAP and the manufacturers of those vapes will pull the plug if it's real. I don't see how it can be real, since they would be losing money on every product I would be interested in.

You'll either get the deal of the year or get ripped off. If anyone pulls the trigger, please let us know if they fulfilled your order!
Even some vapes that aren't sold out have some ridiculous prices.
As someone mentioned, and my friend when I discussed this with him, the only answer for me is they really need to snag some extra money for an investment of some sorts, or theyre going out of business and just really want to get rid of them.
Your traffic idea is also logical.

amethystwolf

Picked up a Haze for $86.76 - I figure I can always dispute the charge with my cc if it's not legit. I wonder if it's the 2.5 or the 3 - not sure how to tell but wow, what a price.
I think the markup on vapes in general is probably very high - so I wonder how much money they are really losing. My guess is not much.
Anyway, thanks for the heads up on this site. I'm pretty stoked to try the purple haze. :-)

Edited to add - I think it's the 2.5, since I don't see any lip on the mouthpiece in the pics at vapeusa.

Last edited:

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Damn, a Hammer Pro for 26 bucks, wish I could have grabbed that too!

Well I got myself a black LSV incoming! Finally, since I've been eyeing this up for such a long time.

Does anyone else feel a little regretful after buying yet ANOTHER vape?

This puts another in my very cluttered desk space.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
it was a liquidation/going out of business sale

That would make sense. I hope that's right and we get some legitimate good deals!

Does anyone else feel a little regretful after buying yet ANOTHER vape?

NEVER!

I went ahead and dropped $50 on these guys on accessories and I'll let you know if they come through. After my purchase I got several email receipts and a Norton Guarantee for the transaction, so it feels pretty good. I almost got an LSV because the price is stupid good, but I don't need it. I did, however, buy a standard heater cover setup for the SSV...now I'll have all three and can get to know the differences. If any of you guys wanted to try out the heater cover options, the prices on this close out site are cheaper than my wholesale, so have at it once I confirm I got my order.

Last edited:

amethystwolf

I called to check on my order this morning and they seem legit. I guess I can always dispute the charge with my CC company if needed. Hella good deal on a Haze for $86.75. The site didn't specify which version but they verified V3 when I talked to them this morning. I also asked how they can sell so low - the rep said they were liquidating inventory and that they buy wholesale. We'll see. :-)
I wonder what buying from them means for company warranties - I can't imagine they are an authorized reseller at these prices.

Edited to add - I got a shipping confirmation. :-)

Last edited:

MinnBobber

I went ahead and dropped $50 on these guys on accessories and I'll let you know if they come through. After my purchase I got several email receipts and a Norton Guarantee for the transaction, so it feels pretty good.
X2
I just got $120 of accessories for $60 so also hope it's legit. Like you said, with Norton Guar it should be ok.
It made me want to buy a Volcano at their pricing. ?? Looks like one needs to buy the Valve Accessory Kit too as it appears price is for Volcano-period.
Will post my end experience too

amethystwolf

Haze appears to be 2 becuase the 3 comes with herb cans and concentrate cans but who knows..for the 3 its a steal..im tempted on the plenty or volcano..

I thought so too, especially since the images didn't show the lip on the mouthpiece. I think that was one of the changes from the 2.5 to the 3.

When I called to ask which version, the rep was quite sure it was the V3. I hope that's what I get.

Someone please tell me that I don't need the LSV too. I've only been on this forum for a week or so and I'm already collecting vapes.

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I thought so too, especially since the images didn't show the lip on the mouthpiece. I think that was one of the changes from the 2.5 to the 3.

When I called to ask which version, the rep was quite sure it was the V3. I hope that's what I get.

Someone please tell me that I don't need the LSV too. I've only been on this forum for a week or so and I'm already collecting vapes.

I'm sorry, but at that price I have to recommend it. Make sure to get a wpa...those are a steal as well!

subway13029

I want a haze again but am awaiting a response from them and asked them how they can prove its the v3..I mean the 2.5 is worth 80 but I'm repurchasing the lsv and hopefully the haze..I already owned both but want them back at this rate..or maybe a plenty but I'm too into water so plenty seems harder as does volcano..which is nice as well..the hammer for 26 was crazy..

bellas

I want a haze again but am awaiting a response from them and asked them how they can prove its the v3..I mean the 2.5 is worth 80 but I'm repurchasing the lsv and hopefully the haze..I already owned both but want them back at this rate..or maybe a plenty but I'm too into water so plenty seems harder as does volcano..which is nice as well..the hammer for 26 was crazy..
If you can post the answer to the V3 / V 2.5 question it would be great. I would grab a Haze as a gift for a friend at that price. Grabbed an Lsv. vas is killing me on this sale kinda glad I missed most of the good stuff

Top Bottom