Recyclers - Discussion and Appreciation

Radio

stay true to yourselves
I think you made an educated guess... I know I saw 1400 posted somewhere for the BMS stuff
I work in marketing and IT sales so I am often pulling prices of the top of my head for things. I usually just think 'is ____ too low?' or 'is ____ too high?' and work my way down/up until the number feels right. Pretty high tech stuff going on in my brain. :science:

IWAW

As far as I know BMS is located in New York(if I remember correctly) and until recently only sold to local head shops. There was one place I found online that sold a couple of his stuff. Found it: http://www.420science.com/Bear-Mountain-10mm-Honey-Pot-Recycler and as posted thedabstore .

When I was investigating my newest piece to get it was between his stuff and Justin's partially due to the unavailability I went with Justin's. I'm very interested to see what the worked ones end up costing on thedabstore. Honestly the whirlpool function doesn't look to amazing compared to Cory's or EFS's, I really just find them to be aesthetically pleasing. That said i'd be very interested to hear anyone's personal experience using one.

Here's a clear function video of one i found on IG:
http://instagram.com/p/kDSlaNhaPj/

Last edited:

Caligula

Maximus
As far as I know BMS is located in New York(if I remember correctly) and until recently only sold to local head shops. There was one place I found online that sold a couple of his stuff. Found it: http://www.420science.com/Bear-Mountain-10mm-Honey-Pot-Recycler and as posted thedabstore .

When I was investigating my newest piece to get it was between his stuff and Justin's partially due to the unavailability I went with Justin's. I'm very interested to see what the worked ones end up costing on thedabstore. Honestly the whirlpool function doesn't look to amazing compared to Cory's or EFS's, I really just find them to be aesthetically pleasing. That said i'd be very interested to hear anyone's personal experience using one.

Here's a clear function video of one i found on IG:
http://instagram.com/p/kDSlaNhaPj/

Could they have used a worse background for those photos?

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Could they have used a worse background for those photos?
I've noticed that on a few sites as well. How stupid.
Seen some of these white-on-white low-res photos of expensive Aqualab stuff? How can anyone make the decision to throw down cash when all they have nothing to go on but a 200x200 pixel blurry photo -_-

slither

Vape Nerd in Training
I'm totally cool with straight scientific. I'll be vaping a davinci ascent out of it, and straight flower out of that. Functionality is much more important that form and I just want something is very high quality and price doesn't matter.

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
b1w6eh9.jpg

0FxbXtI.jpg

Flew in from Bird yesterday.

Last edited:

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
q6iM5Kw.jpg

tp8Kotw.jpg

Does the inside of the dome look that way as well? :D

Can't get a good picture of the inside of the dome, but yes, it has the same kind of striations (somewhat visible from the outside):

U5Hp6cp.jpg

Edit 2: Didn't realize there's fuming on the can. Rick mentioned something about silver fume. The glass is already turning this milky wintergreen silver color.

Last edited:

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
OK, a few recyclers I have got lately. Been lazy so grabbed some group shots... 21 recyclers starting from small to big kind off. There is a quad (my only one) on the last image. Several Surleys, My Klinco from Pyro, a Taylor Sims, a few from Gorilla a Slugworth mini, a Greoff Platt, al PhilPot (his only full color as of date). The mini bee rig is a part with the Bee recycler next to it so I kept them together...

Enjoy friends. Yes, I just cleared 89 recyclers. Wonder what will be the 90th :)
newstuff-6.jpg

newstuff-7.jpg

newstuff-8.jpg
newstuff-9.jpg

newstuff-10.jpg

sasNW

OK, a few recyclers I have got lately. Been lazy so grabbed some group shots... 21 recyclers starting from small to big kind off. There is a quad (my only one) on the last image. Several Surleys, My Klinco from Pyro, a Taylor Sims, a few from Gorilla a Slugworth mini, a Greoff Platt, al PhilPot (his only full color as of date). The mini bee rig is a part with the Bee recycler next to it so I kept them together...

Enjoy friends. Yes, I just cleared 89 recyclers. Wonder what will be the 90th :)
newstuff-6.jpg

newstuff-7.jpg

newstuff-8.jpg
newstuff-9.jpg

newstuff-10.jpg

drVlsT2.jpg

If you ever need need a poor glass cleaner, I'm passing by you once a month;)

Top Bottom