• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Sorry for back to back post, image limit

Friday was my 58th birthday so i treated myself to this baby.
006_edited.jpg
007_edited.jpg
008_edited.jpg
009_edited.jpg
011_edited.jpg

sasNW

Did you make that @Soflo ?!? God damn awesome piece man, and I love the sonics colors... R.I.P

I know you are in Florida so couldn't be farther from the old sonics or even thinking that haha but still

Last edited:
sasNW,

Soflo

Only birdshit and fools
Did you make that @Soflo ?!? God damn awesome piece man, and I love the sonics colors... R.I.P

I know you are in Florida so couldn't be farther from the old sonics haha but still

yea, that thing is fresh out of the kiln!
I decided to make myself a new house piece and that's what came out.
yeah the color scheme didn't come from the sonics on this end, but I'm glad you like it!
thanks for the kind words. I'm progressing :)

Soflo,
Reactions: sasNW

IWAW

Is it a standard joint size? How tall?

It's a 10mm female. 5 inches. Thankfully Mike was nice enough to send one of his quartz noodles. I was a bit of an idiot and put off ordering a nail. I wouldn't be able to use it until Wednesday at the earliest otherwise.

IWAW,

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
On vacation on the east coast, actually drove from Oregon to New York in 73 hours, 3100 miles. Slept a bit after that ☺

I did pick this egg by BigJ along the way. Also grab agot a klein recyclerfrom him too, but I'll throw that in the recycler thread ☺ This image is from the artist since I haven't got it yey. Comes with a matching bucket to.
Bigj_egg_1.jpg

Top Bottom