Discontinued RBT Splinter (All Versions)

4everpushingaboulder

It looks like a wenge custom, right?
Lucky you!
Wenge Z yes. Version I was waiting for @Shit Snacks to pipe in but since he liked your post I’m gonna go with it. Wood looks rough but a nice coat of board wax and some RBTlove and we will be good.
I just picked up a used Wenge 19/14 of Eds TNT that’s gonna be fire with this.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Wenge Z yes. Version I was waiting for @Shit Snacks to pipe in but since he liked your post I’m gonna go with it. Wood looks rough but a nice coat of board wax and some RBTlove and we will be good.
I just picked up a used Wenge 19/14 of Eds TNT that’s gonna be fire with this.

Oh, yeah, you need to specifically ask me! lol correct that is wenge wood so RBT custom... the glass colored like that, makes me think it was UncleMarked? probably clear though lol

Shit Snacks

If it’s clear it’s probably original?

If it's clear, then it is definitely not, not made by RBT, if that helps? lol

Yeah RBT was using clear German glass for the US custom Z like this one, likely it is original never modified, but theoretically someone could have replaced it with clear glass again... Probably not likely!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: BigJr48

unlessFudlic

Greetings! Ahoy, surrender! What have you ... ;)

I go by fudlickm cause it's my last name backwards, and I go by Unless (unless otherwise) because in my twenties I thought it was clevers. I love you guys, and lasses, everybody here—hello, i love you, you reading this, yeah. RBT Splinter was what I was looking for in 2018, the beforetimes. I was coming from vaping eliquids, which is how I got "got" gotinto CBD, them e. So I start craving flower, and I know it's being sold legal in my state, and I want to transition into vaping something that's not nicotine, that's not oil carts, that's not concentrates; no, I want flower. And I have all these box mod vapes, which I just know should power an atomizer that I'm looking for, what I'm talking about, and since I'm in New Yowk, and vaping adirondak juices, that's what I'm gonna do when I find a company in Glens Falls or whatever; I'm gonna participate in it and whatnot. So, budget lets me choose a V2. I love it. I love the company. Evrerything is great, forgive the misspelling—I'm listening to rap, it fucks up my word making (I'm full of shit; it's Hamilton!) ... "Everything is legal in New Jersey..."

OK. What's my story. One V2 in 2018 lmao. No. Learning about Ryan meant learning about this community. Hello. I signed up in 2020, so it's not like I'm ignoring you since 2018, no. I'm one of them 'lurkers' we used to talk about. Is that still an unnecessarily creepy word for reader? Like I said, love you all. High. So CBD vape meant finding a cbd flower, which I found on main street across from my favorite deli. Second time there, I'm meeting the owner, Don, and talking excellent flower with Don. I recommend Don. Go see Don!

I'm reading about vapes. It's 2018, so it's not from you, FC, yet. I think Dynavap was my second grab. Instagram introduced me to KGW, who happened to hold an auction like that second. I madde a $5 bump bid on a bloodwood stem that's now my favorite but more on that later. Was it 2019? So be it. Very well then, it was 2019! Anyway, I got a dunavap doohickey. Excuse me a moment: Hammers of Misfortune have just come on.

Is everyone drinking water? Gotta remember to do that! Lol, speaking of remembering--before I found the Splinter, I had gotten an Atmost Greedy2, which is for concentrates, and I had stuffed a little grass into its titanium cup, but used a DNA mod on temp control, so while I did scorch the weed (CBD), it was relatively controlled. I didn't know better, becaues I'm not hanging out with a whole crew like I used to—then the last two whole years of a pandemic, whatever—I don't know anybody. Anyway, that's probably why I preordered a Milaana 3 after my start with an M after my start with RBT Splinter V2, after my real start with a waxpen. VAS was setting in. Was VAS setting in? Vas was setting in!

Needed a Vong, needed another KGW; started getting glass. Got damn! TinyMight? Yes, please. NOVA? Absolutely. It took a while to make these decisions. VapMan, I've got a need. What caught my eye about VapMan finally was UnklMark's post where he sanded it and had it in a J-hook. I still haven't even done this, I like the basic so much. Lotus, before it closed. VaporGenie, because I like the form factor! Still honing these things, not really catching on. Firewood 7. Then it was about then I found Squirrelly's profiles and that helped me hone in a lot more. Got a better hold on my equations, whatnot. Playing with fire and whatnot, dialing, really dialing it in.

And the kind of dialing I mean, with the RBT Splinter V2, is the difference between breathing and pushing a button. Oh a WoodScents, a couple more Milaanas, a 3 and a 2... My beautiful Bong Sook Shin by Jonathan O'Connell, which has a story, but not an exciting one; just one of excellent customer service, follow-through, and craftsmanship. But nothing really seems to butt the simple dyna and splint off the mountain, (actually, since I haven't tried the other 510 portalogs like StemPod, or Dreamwood, I like to think they all populated the same face like goats). Bricks, logs... The brutality of these designs imports some fucking kind of elegance—just like a hammer, a ladder, a cup. These things are portable ovens, and we're like Minecraft Steve baking up our dreams and aspirations one brick at a time. That is to say I make dreams come true, and I hope your best ones do too.

Take a journey with me, because I'm coming with you... anyway...
(Thanks for reading lmao

TLDR; With Mi3, battery runs as much heat as possible. With Splinter, you can cap wattage and crush bowls, or you can use tcr to like balance your own breath, unless i'm misunderstanding its capabilities. As you inhale, the airflow cools the heater a bit? Then if it cools it below your set temp, oven kicks on again to match. So if you speed up breath, you step temp? Next, slow back down to original inhale speed, and see how warm it gets. Peace.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Greetings! Ahoy, surrender! What have you ... ;)

I go by fudlickm cause it's my last name backwards, and I go by Unless (unless otherwise) because in my twenties I thought it was clevers. I love you guys, and lasses, everybody here—hello, i love you, you reading this, yeah. RBT Splinter was what I was looking for in 2018, the beforetimes. I was coming from vaping eliquids, which is how I got "got" gotinto CBD, them e. So I start craving flower, and I know it's being sold legal in my state, and I want to transition into vaping something that's not nicotine, that's not oil carts, that's not concentrates; no, I want flower. And I have all these box mod vapes, which I just know should power an atomizer that I'm looking for, what I'm talking about, and since I'm in New Yowk, and vaping adirondak juices, that's what I'm gonna do when I find a company in Glens Falls or whatever; I'm gonna participate in it and whatnot. So, budget lets me choose a V2. I love it. I love the company. Evrerything is great, forgive the misspelling—I'm listening to rap, it fucks up my word making (I'm full of shit; it's Hamilton!) ... "Everything is legal in New Jersey..."

OK. What's my story. One V2 in 2018 lmao. No. Learning about Ryan meant learning about this community. Hello. I signed up in 2020, so it's not like I'm ignoring you since 2018, no. I'm one of them 'lurkers' we used to talk about. Is that still an unnecessarily creepy word for reader? Like I said, love you all. High. So CBD vape meant finding a cbd flower, which I found on main street across from my favorite deli. Second time there, I'm meeting the owner, Don, and talking excellent flower with Don. I recommend Don. Go see Don!

I'm reading about vapes. It's 2018, so it's not from you, FC, yet. I think Dynavap was my second grab. Instagram introduced me to KGW, who happened to hold an auction like that second. I madde a $5 bump bid on a bloodwood stem that's now my favorite but more on that later. Was it 2019? So be it. Very well then, it was 2019! Anyway, I got a dunavap doohickey. Excuse me a moment: Hammers of Misfortune have just come on.

Is everyone drinking water? Gotta remember to do that! Lol, speaking of remembering--before I found the Splinter, I had gotten an Atmost Greedy2, which is for concentrates, and I had stuffed a little grass into its titanium cup, but used a DNA mod on temp control, so while I did scorch the weed (CBD), it was relatively controlled. I didn't know better, becaues I'm not hanging out with a whole crew like I used to—then the last two whole years of a pandemic, whatever—I don't know anybody. Anyway, that's probably why I preordered a Milaana 3 after my start with an M after my start with RBT Splinter V2, after my real start with a waxpen. VAS was setting in. Was VAS setting in? Vas was setting in!

Needed a Vong, needed another KGW; started getting glass. Got damn! TinyMight? Yes, please. NOVA? Absolutely. It took a while to make these decisions. VapMan, I've got a need. What caught my eye about VapMan finally was UnklMark's post where he sanded it and had it in a J-hook. I still haven't even done this, I like the basic so much. Lotus, before it closed. VaporGenie, because I like the form factor! Still honing these things, not really catching on. Firewood 7. Then it was about then I found Squirrelly's profiles and that helped me hone in a lot more. Got a better hold on my equations, whatnot. Playing with fire and whatnot, dialing, really dialing it in.

And the kind of dialing I mean, with the RBT Splinter V2, is the difference between breathing and pushing a button. Oh a WoodScents, a couple more Milaanas, a 3 and a 2... My beautiful Bong Sook Shin by Jonathan O'Connell, which has a story, but not an exciting one; just one of excellent customer service, follow-through, and craftsmanship. But nothing really seems to butt the simple dyna and splint off the mountain, (actually, since I haven't tried the other 510 portalogs like StemPod, or Dreamwood, I like to think they all populated the same face like goats). Bricks, logs... The brutality of these designs imports some fucking kind of elegance—just like a hammer, a ladder, a cup. These things are portable ovens, and we're like Minecraft Steve baking up our dreams and aspirations one brick at a time. That is to say I make dreams come true, and I hope your best ones do too.

Take a journey with me, because I'm coming with you... anyway...
(Thanks for reading lmao

TLDR; With Mi3, battery runs as much heat as possible. With Splinter, you can cap wattage and crush bowls, or you can use tcr to like balance your own breath, unless i'm misunderstanding its capabilities. As you inhale, the airflow cools the heater a bit? Then if it cools it below your set temp, oven kicks on again to match. So if you speed up breath, you step temp? Next, slow back down to original inhale speed, and see how warm it gets. Peace.
May the vape gods gift us with whatever in the name of Keith Richards you have in your basket screens.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
My favorite Splinter Z mod is in stock from this site with a small discount code (MyVpro10) to offset some of the shipping

@4everpushingaboulder I recommend getting one of these for your new addition if you don't have one yet. The two Red Panda mods are even better than their Arctic Fox counterparts, right @Shit Snacks?! :cheers:

PXL-20220125-203608576.jpg

Shit Snacks

The two Red Panda mods are even better than their Arctic Fox counterparts, right @Shit Snacks?! :cheers:

Well, just because you said this and tagged me, I have to disagree lol if anything they are the same, though depending on the mod itself perhaps... My Splinter V2 on ArcticFox P80 is perfect and my ZV2 is working out better on ArcticFox Predator actually... I like the Ravage mod a lot though for a Z, and the Espeon is so nice though a bit heavier, Red Panda is very nice with the color and larger screen of course... I personally really think, settings wise for our use with splinters, that RP is the same as using AF however :2c::tup:

4everpushingaboulder

Last edited:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock

4everpushingaboulder

Ok, that’s the version I used to install AF on my 3 R80 mods. All of the saved configurations saved as .afc files, not .rpc. I’ll take a look at any more recent updates and see if there’s a Red Panda version that I can get to load. Thanks.
Ooh. Wait. Now I need to look closer.

edit. After further review. It’s AF not RP. 😞

Last edited:

Jayvape

I forgot how hard both my splinter v1/+?( it's bubinga and has the thinner clear glass) and my ZV2 hit! I love my Mi2 it's fantastic but after using my splinter last night I may have to put down my Mi for a little while. Taste was somehow even terpier( prob bc I was using only 25 watts) and it was a much more even roast compared to my Mi. My Z is by far my most powerful vape and I haven't forgotten that but it's just sat idle. I may do some testing today between the two to see which I prefer more. The raw power of the Z is nice but smaller heater on the regular splinter is no slouch either, and I do enjoy the smaller overall size compared to the Z. I'm using a RX G3 Dual with the tubo firmware on it but I'm just using wattage mode right now. Does TCR drain battery faster than wattage ? also how do these TCR settings look? They were originally set for my Z. Edit: M2 is set to 145

Top Bottom