• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued RBT Splinter (All Versions)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Nice @bossman! They ended up getting me for the rainbow version... Might look good with my osage orange iHeat... Because I can't seem to remove my V2 from my blue P80, by which I mean it is working way too well! (one thing I really like about it is that I was able to put the RBT triforce logo into Arctic Fox on it lol) The speed and temp control is really good and consistent I think, yeah the hits are not quite Z level extraction, but it sure is a zippy regulated portable...

StringTheorista

I just ordered this little thing that I hope will address the one thing I‘m not loving about my splinter: how fat the mouth end of the glass tubes is. I prefer a smaller mouthpiece.

NimChimpsky

I just ordered this little thing that I hope will address the one thing I‘m not loving about my splinter: how fat the mouth end of the glass tubes is. I prefer a smaller mouthpiece.
Those mps are great. I recently ordered a second and use them with most of my RBT/XL8R stems now.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Anybody know where I can get glass wpa's? I usually vape through water and haven't used my splinter in months.

You can also get a custom one made from Oregon Glass Blower or someone else, you just need a male to male adapter and someone to cut down the 18.8 mm (aka 18 or 19 mm) joint length down from 26 or 22 to 19 mm so it can fit in a regular splinter...

4everpushingaboulder

You can also get a custom one made from Oregon Glass Blower or someone else, you just need a male to male adapter and someone to cut down the 18.8 mm (aka 18 or 19 mm) joint length down from 26 or 22 to 19 mm so it can fit in a regular splinter...
I have a silicon carbide sanding disc for my dremel. I’m pretty sure I can keep it wet and sand down 4mm from 26 to 22. Just haven’t tried it yet.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I should get one from OGB with my next purchase: I only have the one from before RBT closed up shop. Still need to master stem packing with that guy

4everpushingaboulder

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure

Dunno this seller but the Joyetech Espion (my favorite Red Panda mod) is in stock in all three colorways for $33 plus shipping (edit: ships to US only) with code

MyVpro10

Last edited:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
The plastic liner seen here that is found in the battery compartments of all my RX Gen3, extra safety precaution, necessary, or overkill with intact wrappers? They make it way too tight to easily remove batteries from these mods.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I thought they were to remove some of the slack space and prevent the battery moving around inside the case. I also thought in some cases the devices could use 18650s or 26650s and the sleve was for the 18650s. But those were just guesses...

Top Bottom