• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued RBT Splinter (All Versions)

StringTheorista

Coming to you splinter experts one more time: where do you buy mods online? I tried to buy from a site called “vaporfi” and it seemed really sketchy. (Ended up not going thru with purchase after my credit card company flagged the transaction.) I want to get a single or dual 18650 mod, will use in wattage mode, and need help knowing where is a good online source. Specific available models you recommend most welcome. I’ve read back through the thread, but it seems the mods folks recommended are not available any longer.

hope everyone who is celebrating has a wonderful gratitude day!

Razhumikin

Coming to you splinter experts one more time: where do you buy mods online? I tried to buy from a site called “vaporfi” and it seemed really sketchy. (Ended up not going thru with purchase after my credit card company flagged the transaction.) I want to get a single or dual 18650 mod, will use in wattage mode, and need help knowing where is a good online source. Specific available models you recommend most welcome. I’ve read back through the thread, but it seems the mods folks recommended are not available any longer.

I have just bought mods right off the eleaf or wismec websites. I can definitely recommend the wismec cb80 as a good single battery, af-compatible 18650 mod, and a lot of people have had success with the eleaf istick rim c.

jbm

I like the Wismec Ravage 230 lately, works with Red Panda, lots of support expertise here (read: @bossman). All my Splinters are on Ravages at the moment.

Edit: I usually buy from sourcemore, lighter USA. Also check on Cheap Vaping Deals, they often have really good deals on specific mods.

Last edited:

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Coming to you splinter experts one more time: where do you buy mods online?
If you don’t mind the wait, sourcemore ship direct from China/Hong Kong. They have all the Wismecs, eLeafs, and Joyetechs that are still in production at good prices but it can take time.

I recently bought a Yocan Uni Pro for $25 shipped– it was marked “24 hrs” (as in they’d mail it within a day) and took 8 days to get to the US.

tokenknifeguy

Got a DNA box mod, and want to use the Z in a mode besides just wattage. I have no TCR values to adjust and these are the other modes that is offered besides wattage: SS316, SS430, NiFethal 30, Nichrome, Kanthal, Nickel 200, Titanium.

I'm guessing one of the SS would be best, but wondering which you guys will use.

tokenknifeguy,

Razhumikin

Got a DNA box mod, and want to use the Z in a mode besides just wattage. I have no TCR values to adjust and these are the other modes that is offered besides wattage: SS316, SS430, NiFethal 30, Nichrome, Kanthal, Nickel 200, Titanium.

I'm guessing one of the SS would be best, but wondering which you guys will use.
Ss430, max 55 watts, temp set to 375.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

@bossman I believe saved the original old FC profile for DNA mods, that has splinter already set up for temp control...

Shit Snacks

Is RBT selling some splinters on Instagtam? I'm in the UK but will try messaging them right now, thanks for the link.

Email, the RBT email mentioned in the post, which also mentions US only, so maybe shouldn't waste time if in the UK? Up to you!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Summer

SquirrelMaster

I have links to the DNA files in my signature as well.

GoldenBud

Is there a place to purchase a new eVic dual mod ?? or P80 ? or any tubomyfirm mod which is not GEN3 ? thanks in advance

GoldenBud,

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Btw thanks for the tip on the RX GEN3 sale @CanikUser19 and the endorsement @bossman. I ordered one and now prefer it to my Ravages. The Grus is awesome but, as you've suggested, single cell battery life has become somewhat annoying so I ordered a 21700 to try with it, should hopefully give a few more bowls per charge.
You’re welcome, glad it worked out for you, still waiting on a few I ordered as backups. I have a few Grus that I use in wattage mode, wish it wasn’t so difficult to load AF on them. I run them with 21700 and get a lot of run time before I need to switch out or recharge.

Shit Snacks

Istick Rim C for $30 shipped with code CVDRC. Nicer single cell mod than a P80 and runs Arctic Fox like a champ.

Damn, I like that obsidian blue and the rainbow of course... Wish I could stack a coupon code to sweeten the deal since shipping is almost as much as the mod lol Oh yeah I also really really don't need this!

4everpushingaboulder

I’ve been playing with TCR on the new v2 I just got in that firesale. Other than the Shammer I’ve had a week longer, these are my first 510 mods running AF.

Ive got AF running on a RXGen3 and a CB80. Used the setting I’ve seen in this thread and Fear went thru some additional stuff with me on DM but I’m not getting good results on 120-145 TCR using .24-.25 ohms and 42-45w.

I suspect it’s another setting like the PI regulation which is just turned off. So is preheat although i have no problem holding a button an extra 5 sec and I got auto fire working as well.

At 145 I can push the temp to 450 and get vapor but it’s not right.

anyone have a suggestion or a working TCR profile for the v2 they can share? Screenshots of the setting screens is good enough for me.

Top Bottom