• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued RBT Splinter (All Versions)

Bazinga

Bossman - may I ask your thoughts re: the Tafee Bowle?

Sorry for the off topic. However, I will say my Splinters are working as well as the day I got them. No fuss, no muss, a breeze to clean !!

Thanks

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Bossman - may I ask your thoughts re: the Tafee Bowle?

Sorry for the off topic. However, I will say my Splinters are working as well as the day I got them. No fuss, no muss, a breeze to clean !!

Thanks

Send bossman a PM if you want to ask him specific questions, comparing vapes etc. No reason to talk about Tafée here :tup:
Post in AskFC too ofcourse

Smoke1ForMe

I picked up a ravage mod for my splinter Z. Does anyone have a guide to install red panda using a MacBook? Haven’t found anything online only saw a windows toolbox. Thanks!

Shit Snacks

I picked up a ravage mod for my splinter Z. Does anyone have a guide to install red panda using a MacBook? Haven’t found anything online only saw a windows toolbox. Thanks!

I think you actually might need windows? So look into maybe virtual os software or something? Or borrowing a computer lol

Ipe17

As shit snacks says, you may need windows. There is a work around with mac but it is too difficult/painful

Ipe17,

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker
I think you actually might need windows? So look into maybe virtual os software or something? Or borrowing a computer lol

It's actually reasonably simple to run a virtual machine. Just download virtualbox (it's free & open source) here:

Then get a VM copy of Windows 10 here:

As far as I know you can run that for free, it'll just show you annoying ads and has some limitations on functionality, but for what you need to do it should suffice

BubbleDrop

You should use a Windows PC, it's quite easy and fast.
Also, you only need to do it one time and it takes 30s to install the firmware.
You don't even need to install the tools, just have those in a folder/USB and it will work.

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
I can't seem to find a ravage anywhere in Europe right now, but I'd love to try red panda.
Do you guys know if it can run on an Aegis X 200W? Thanks!!

Franco,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I can't seem to find a ravage anywhere in Europe right now, but I'd love to try red panda.
Do you guys know if it can run on an Aegis X 200W? Thanks!!
Unfortunately Red Panda only runs on the Ravage and the Joyetech Espion

The Espion is great if you can find one

bossman,
Reactions: Franco

Shit Snacks

See @bossman that purple is nice isn't it! Glad I snagged this blue silver like you too, plus I've got the gloss orange ravage, and a surprise ZV2 on the way actually... So now I need to decide which splinters to go on which mods, because I think they all probably look good with all of them!

Ipe17

Ok, I had to pull the trigger and I ordered a Espion for my Splinter. I have been using it with tubomyevic in a RX3G dual and it was not very consistent. In fact I had to flash it several times with the firmware as it was doing weird things every now and then. I really liked it when I could hit it in the right spot, but that was not so often. Then I got a P80 and I forgot about all my other vapes. But reading you guys about redpanda I thought I want to have the Splinter in the rotation with the Tetra P80. I understad once I flash the Epsion with red panda I have to set 50W and not to lock the resistance. My question is, which TCR do you guys use with a normal Splinter (not the Z)? Still around 135? Thanks a lot!!

Shit Snacks

Ok, I had to pull the trigger and I ordered a Espion for my Splinter. I have been using it with tubomyevic in a RX3G dual and it was not very consistent. In fact I had to flash it several times with the firmware as it was doing weird things every now and then. I really liked it when I could hit it in the right spot, but that was not so often. Then I got a P80 and I forgot about all my other vapes. But reading you guys about redpanda I thought I want to have the Splinter in the rotation with the Tetra P80. I understad once I flash the Epsion with red panda I have to set 50W and not to lock the resistance. My question is, which TCR do you guys use with a normal Splinter (not the Z)? Still around 135? Thanks a lot!!

My regular Splinter V2 is set up with Arctic Fox on a P80 with TCR 125, and I think that is what most are using with red panda as well... My Z on Ravage 230 with red panda is TCR 160. Also I think for a regular splinter may be better to limit to 45 watts, shouldn't make much of a difference though...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: RELAX

Ipe17

My regular Splinter V2 is set up with Arctic Fox on a P80 with TCR 125, and I think that is what most are using with red panda as well... My Z on Ravage 230 with red panda is TCR 160. Also I think for a regular splinter may be better to limit to 45 watts, shouldn't make much of a difference though...
Thanks a lot!!!

Ipe17,

floribud

Just one other thing are you locking resistance? At first everyone was saying to lock resistance, but then I read that the mods set resistance automatically, based on detected resistance, whenever a new atomizer is installed...

floribud,
Top Bottom