Discontinued RBT Splinter (All Versions)

ab12

I did look at some of the other vapes. But the fact that this won't waste the bowl (given he's prone to take a pull and just set it down and focus on whatever he was fixated on before) because it can be timed to turn off quickly...

I looked at the Arizer solo and fury edge but assumed as they were both convection. If he took a pull and let the auto timer turn it off, most of the bowl would have been wasted by the heat sat there?

ab12,
Reactions: Summer

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAAA
I did look at some of the other vapes. But the fact that this won't waste the bowl (given he's prone to take a pull and just set it down and focus on whatever he was fixated on before) because it can be timed to turn off quickly...

I looked at the Arizer solo and fury edge but assumed as they were both convection. If he took a pull and let the auto timer turn it off, most of the bowl would have been wasted by the heat sat there?

You're correct, solo and fury are session conduction, they will keep cooking herb regardless of his inhaling... However the splinter is far from the only pure convection on demand device that only cooks when you inhale, only activate the heater when button pressed. In fact there are a few of them that also have a cruise autofire session mode where you do not have to hold the button down... Surmyevic is actually better than arctic fox and tubo firmware in the sense that to activate the autofire, instead of a double click, it's actually a long press... The option there is to set it up to 25 seconds, or infinity, so for your dad you would probably want to set it to 10 or 15 or 20 seconds... That would work fine with a splinter setup so he picks it up just gives it a hard press to activate the heater and does not have to hold down the button during his hit, and it will turn off right after his hit... Not sure about how well temp control setup will be, but it does have the same capabilities.

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAAA
Alright @bossman they are going to refund me the $18 from my first purchase that they ran out of stock on, so I can just reorder as you said the new deal with the stupid tank I don't want for more money lol

However without purple I really cannot decide what color I want! I guess I don't like any of them, so that makes it difficult, gloss orange with black is not bad, blue or silver with the black is also decent, or I could just go all black like you always say, but without a ZV2 I am less enticed I suppose??

Also by the way, what about the wismec predator?! I know it's not a color screen so no red panda, but could do Arctic Fox, and it seems to look much nicer, much nicer color options, similar code discount for basically same price too... The black with bronze is pretty sexy and would match my ZV1 well!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: bossman

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Alright @bossman they are going to refund me the $18 from my first purchase that they ran out of stock on, so I can just reorder as you said the new deal with the stupid tank I don't want for more money lol

However without purple I really cannot decide what color I want! I guess I don't like any of them, so that makes it difficult, gloss orange with black is not bad, blue or silver with the black is also decent, or I could just go all black like you always say, but without a ZV2 I am less enticed I suppose??

Also by the way, what about the wismec predator?! I know it's not a color screen so no red panda, but could do Arctic Fox, and it seems to look much nicer, much nicer color options, similar code discount for basically same price too... The black with bronze is pretty sexy and would match my ZV1 well!

Red Panda and Arctic Fox aren't the same, dude.

I've used Chinese and custom Splinters and Zs with Arctic Fox and myevic, Tubomyevic, and the DNA250C ecigprofiles and the Red Panda performance is better.

You've posted before speculating but you don't have a Red Panda mod so let's get you one so you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway fuck that Predator with its off-center 510.
PXL_20201123_233616437~2.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom