• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

RBT shipping thread

Lina420

Hey it’s now Tuesday 3/24/20. No updates no one has reached out. Please tell me how long does it take to ship 400 units . Or at least give some form of updates. The is total bad business. For Ryan to just dumped this in Coles hands. Now where the hell is Cole. 3 weeks now and what 50 units sent out. No updates. No posts by Ryan or Cole. Tomorrow I will be filing a complaint with North Dakota Attorney General Office. Piss poor business practices.

Lina420,

CL52613

Ordered 09/13/2019 and still waiting. No response to many previous emails and have criticized the delays and lack of communication from RBT regarding the Milaana 3. Asked for a refund but it could not be provided because the credit card used was hacked and had to be replaced; which had nothing to do with RBT to make that very clear. My concern is whether those of us with very early pre-order dates and are still waiting for delivery are waiting because of posting our concerns about the lack of communication from RBT. I certainly hope Ryan can appreciate the fact that we were the first to support this venture, and voicing our concern was strictly about the business of RBT and nothing personal. Also as any of those that have been supporting Ryan and RBT since the beginning have to admit, the lack of communication regarding this pre-order has been totally unprecedented and a cause for concern. Finally to Jaurgh, sincere apologies for the rather harsh welcome you have received here. There are no shills or fanboys here, though some supporters can be a bit over enthusiastic when one of their favorite vaps or its maker are criticized. If you are having serious issues with your Milaana 3's operation continue to email RBT until you get a response regarding what you will need to do to have your problem resolved. Personally I have a few unregulated convection vaporizers, E-Nano, Ghost MV1, Milaana 2, and 2 Splinter Z hand built by Ryan, and they all need to be stirred and all tend to char the center of the load. This is the nature of the beast and the lack of a bowl design that will allow better diffusion of the heat delivered to load chamber. Taking a slower draw will help, but will not eliminate the problem. The Splinters are regulated and have the same problem. Convection vaporizer designs will always have this issue until the load chamber or heat path are designed to deliver the heat from around the chamber instead of through the bottom or top. That is why conduction or combination conduction/convection vaporizers do not have the issue with stirring and hot spots in the center of the load. Basically you can get hassle free vapor with less tasty vapor or better tasting vapor but will have to stir to get full extraction without charring. Just my opinion but whoever can design a convection load chamber or vaporizer that eliminates the stir and extraction problem will be a very rich man or woman.

TommyV1967

Ordered 09/13/2019 and still waiting. No response to many previous emails and have criticized the delays and lack of communication from RBT regarding the Milaana 3. Asked for a refund but it could not be provided because the credit card used was hacked and had to be replaced; which had nothing to do with RBT to make that very clear. My concern is whether those of us with very early pre-order dates and are still waiting for delivery are waiting because of posting our concerns about the lack of communication from RBT. I certainly hope Ryan can appreciate the fact that we were the first to support this venture, and voicing our concern was strictly about the business of RBT and nothing personal. Also as any of those that have been supporting Ryan and RBT since the beginning have to admit, the lack of communication regarding this pre-order has been totally unprecedented and a cause for concern. Finally to Jaurgh, sincere apologies for the rather harsh welcome you have received here. There are no shills or fanboys here, though some supporters can be a bit over enthusiastic when one of their favorite vaps or its maker are criticized. If you are having serious issues with your Milaana 3's operation continue to email RBT until you get a response regarding what you will need to do to have your problem resolved. Personally I have a few unregulated convection vaporizers, E-Nano, Ghost MV1, Milaana 2, and 2 Splinter Z hand built by Ryan, and they all need to be stirred and all tend to char the center of the load. This is the nature of the beast and the lack of a bowl design that will allow better diffusion of the heat delivered to load chamber. Taking a slower draw will help, but will not eliminate the problem. The Splinters are regulated and have the same problem. Convection vaporizer designs will always have this issue until the load chamber or heat path are designed to deliver the heat from around the chamber instead of through the bottom or top. That is why conduction or combination conduction/convection vaporizers do not have the issue with stirring and hot spots in the center of the load. Basically you can get hassle free vapor with less tasty vapor or better tasting vapor but will have to stir to get full extraction without charring. Just my opinion but whoever can design a convection load chamber or vaporizer that eliminates the stir and extraction problem will be a very rich man or woman.
I ordered at the end of August and am still waiting. I will soon be sending an email and if I get no response I will contact my credit card asking for help.

TommyV1967,
Reactions: vapviking

vapviking

Old & In the Way
the lack of communication regarding this pre-order has been totally unprecedented and a cause for concern
I'm not a long-term follower of RBT but I've been watching and paying closer attention to Mi3 and I'm a pre-orderer. My impression overall is that Ryan may be pretty disappointed in the lackluster response and the effect this is having on the cash register. While I doubt he's losing $ on the venture, selling just a few hundred in 6 months' time is not a big splash, and not a good advert as he is looking for investors or a buyer.

Just my opinion but whoever can design a convection load chamber or vaporizer that eliminates the stir and extraction problem will be a very rich man or woman.
Have you tried a Grasshopper? They're not getting rich (yet) either! but one day they might iron out the last wrinkles and have a stellar product. As it is, the thing rocks and definitely does not need stirring.
While I don't mean to start a big comparison discussion, I just think the days of having to stir, for some of us, are almost over.

@TommyV1967 ,
For me waiting, delays and patience are a large part of the pre-order lifestyle. I know -- easy for me to say, I've got mine. But if you still look forward to owning one, then keep the faith. Are you really thinking it may never arrive?

Last edited:
vapviking,

TommyV1967

I'm not a long-term follower of RBT but I've been watching and paying closer attention to Mi3 and I'm a pre-orderer. My impression overall is that Ryan may be pretty disappointed in the lackluster response and the effect this is having on the cash register. While I doubt he's losing $ on the venture, selling just a few hundred in 6 months' time is not a big splash, and not a good advert as he is looking for investors or a buyer.

Have you tried a Grasshopper? They're not getting rich (yet) either! but one day they might iron out the last wrinkles and have a stellar product. As it is, the thing rocks and definitely does not need stirring.
While I don't mean to start a big comparison discussion, I just think the days of having to stir, for some of us, are almost over.

@TommyV1967 ,
For me waiting, delays and patience are a large part of the pre-order lifestyle. I know -- easy for me to say, I've got mine. But if you still look forward to owning one, then keep the faith. Are you really thinking it may never arrive?
I was critical of them during this waiting period. I hate to think I might of been blacklisted but it's

@TommyV1967 ,
I was one of the critics during this process. It was just too many excuses. Down to the point of asking for patience during the mailing process because Cole doesn't feel well. I work for the post office. We will bring boxes to your door and we will come back and pick them up for you. Too many excuses along the way I couldn't help but rip on them. So yes I could see them blacklist some critical consumers.

TommyV1967,
Reactions: Dreuft

CL52613

@TommyV1967 ,

The Grasshopper is a vaporizer infamous for its reliability and customer service issues along with its very hot vapor. I do not use or own a water rig, which seems to be the best way to really enjoy the GH and I really like the Splinter Z and Milaana 2. I only bought the Milaana 3 because I dropped and broke the internal glass of the Milaana 2. I thought I would wait to get the Milaana 3 before trying to get the other one repaired. Unfortunately have not received my pre-order and trying to get a response from RBT about a repair issue is like trying to wake the dead. So I will wait a little while longer before I take further action through my credit card company. Really a drag that RBT has chosen to treat longtime supporters so crappy.

Last edited:
CL52613,

gingerbier

Space Ranger
I've gotten sick of Cole not responding to simple questions about when he's going to get my order in the mail. I ordered on 8/16 and haven't gotten a second tracking number after he screwed up the first shipment by not getting the address right. This is really illustrating why RBT has the reputation it does; a company that makes great products and is run by drunk monkeys. Does Cole check his email? Does he read his texts? It sure doesn't seem like it because he doesn't respond. I was trying to be nice, but I'm over it. The incompetence is amazing, I don't care if he's in school. I worked in college, it's not that hard to return an email, text, or voicemail.

gingerbier,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
The Grasshopper is a vaporizer infamous for its reliability and customer service issues along with its very hot vapor. I do not use or own a water rig, which seems to be the best way to really enjoy the GH and I really like the Splinter Z and Milaana 2. I only bought the Milaana 3 because I dropped and broke the internal glass of the Milaana 2. I thought I would wait to get the Milaana 3 before trying to get the other one repaired. Unfortunately have not received my pre-order and trying to get a response from RBT about a repair issue is like trying to wake the dead. So I will wait a little while longer before I take further action through my credit card company. Really a drag that RBT has chosen to treat longtime supporters so crappy.
I wasn't referring to company practices or product reliability. Both companies have shot themselves in the foot where it comes to customer service.
I'm sorry you are frustrated.
I was merely addressing your statement to the effect that no one has yet designed a, "convection load chamber or vaporizer that eliminates the stir." I use my hoppers with or without water and never have to stir at all.

vapviking,

d000n

Looks like orders are coming in. From the reddit forum, people who ordered in October are starting to received theirs. I can't wait.

d000n,

204Markie

Looks like orders are coming in. From the reddit forum, people who ordered in October are starting to received theirs. I can't wait.

I ordered in September, no signs of anything on my end. I figured its because I'm in Canada.

Last edited:
204Markie,

floribud

... This is really illustrating why RBT has the reputation it does; a company that makes great products and is run by drunk monkeys....

I kinda like that the company is run by drunk monkeys. I mean do you really need an unregulated steampunk vaporizer right now? Most of us pre-order have at least 5 other vapes. I'm enjoying the anticipation, and I'll enjoy rarity when it finally arrives. Until then I'll be enjoying my MV-1, Firefly, Tera, and Splinters(which may be half fried) until the Milaana3 arrives.

floribud,

d000n

This was just posted on the Mi3 thread:

———
Hey folks... My name is Ryan and I am the new Customer Care Manager here at RBT. We apologize Cole has been slow to respond to customer service issues over the past few months with his course load as a senior intensifying and then the delay / shipping of Mi3 landing right during finals. Cole has now accepted and started a Real job in the political arena (Congrats Cole!). Over the next few weeks Cole will be working to ship the remaining approximately 70 Mi3's from the first batch as well as shipping on Mondays. This will bring the shipping of the www and PayPal up to around 10/15/2019.

I have done an audit of the www orders and found several that did not ship. Several orders might have been overlooked and some stalled waiting on International shipping. Some orders did not get fully completed which caused shipping notification to not send. Apologies for the small issues but we are all human and I think Cole did a great job getting over 200 Mi3s out!

By the end of next week we will work to help anyone that ordered a Mi3 up to the 10/15 date to see what the issue is. The combination of www and Paypal orders has been confusing. The communication has been lacking and many are agitated and I do appreciate and understand the frustration so I promise you as always since Zion... its a shit show but everyone will get either a unit or a refund... just asking for patience and respect in the process.

For orders after 10/15 the next shipment of Mi3 from the factory is planned to happen next week. This can be a 2 - 4 week ship time to RBT depending on customs and FDA clearance. This puts the next delivery of Mi3 toward the end of the month. I am working hard to try and make it happen by 4/20 but that would be pretty miraculous. This means the remaining 75 preorders should be shipping sometime around 3/1.

I have released the Seed, Zap Cap and Zip Zap to production and now have time to devote to customer service and give the care and attention it has always deserved... I told @pakalolo I am getting the old gang back together and plan to have fun like the early days of Zion.

If anyone has any issues (I have buttons on hand I can ship out to folks... strange and troublesome as I have only seen 2-3 Milaana buttons ever fail so I will advice manufacturing to test the current batch being assembled)...

Please email me at ryan@rastabuddhatao.com with any concerns or catch me on IG... we are working on a warranty (with trouble shooting), customer service and advanced notice list (no more pre-orders :) The next month or two of transition will be rocky but if we all work together I promise all will be served.

... and a big fucking happy 4/2020 all you vapor freaks!

d000n,

Dreuft

What a joke I still don't have my Mi3 pre-ordered 8/24/2019! It's amazing, I can't believe I'm still waiting for it...

Dreuft,

204Markie

What a joke I still don't have my Mi3 pre-ordered 8/24/2019! It's amazing, I can't believe I'm still waiting for it...

I'm sure you have other vapes while you wait, if this is an issue dont pre order and wait for the official release. This isnt the place to complain.

204Markie,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
@204Markie ,
Hard to say whether it belongs here or not. Yes, there is an RBT shipping thread, but on April 5 Ryan post HERE (note that this thread has since been moved here from Milaana 3 thread) that all orders up thru Oct 31, 2019 had been delivered (international to follow in next couple of weeks).
This thread has been the pre-order thread and the post delivery thread, with Ryan popping in to say he's all over customer service now, and apparently the Mi3 is still 'pre-release', so all of this in my mind is fair game in this thread.

@Dreuft,
Have you emailed Ryan directly, like he asked folks to?

Last edited:

almost there

hey friend, that really sucks. Dealing with RBT can sometimes be extremely fustrating, you just have to keep emailing Ryan. Sometimes it'll take multiple emails and you may even have to chase him around in the various social media sites. Hope this works out soon because it really isn't right.

almost there,
Reactions: Dreuft

SquirrelMaster

hey friend, that really sucks. Dealing with RBT can sometimes be extremely fustrating, you just have to keep emailing Ryan. Sometimes it'll take multiple emails and you may even have to chase him around in the various social media sites. Hope this works out soon because it really isn't right.

He's been extremely responsive lately. Multiple emails I've sent have been answered within hours.

Resinrider

Looks like the last batch are rolling out! Just got an email from Ryan confirming my shipping info. My pre order was the beginning of Nov.

Resinrider

Im trying to contain my excitement because shipping to Canada can be.........slooow. Could be one week , or 8 weeks. Its a crap shoot

Top Bottom