RBT shipping thread

TeeJay1952

It seemed to always be top setting only. I got it and was getting nothing and then all the way and bingo. Never scorching but hot.
Day 2 Hulkette comes over , change bats and gets so hot we can't hold with hot pad from stove. We did get appreciative of Zions taste and waste factors.
Next day new bats and knowing about heat try lower settings and nothing works but top 100% so we feather and flute. I was going to call it Zamfir. I hate to send it back but after video and talking to you guys it must be so.

Time to put on my Big Boy Pants and take my medicine (mixing metaphors all the way):doh::hmm::bang::hmm::rockon::myday:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I'm sorry it has to go back, but you aren't getting the real Zion experience so you gotta. It sounds like it is pretty much a huge Milaana right now, and while that might work, it isn't what you bought. :(

Sokay, now you have a better idea what's coming... :nod: I'm guessing you'll get it back pretty quick.

AJS

Calm Consistency
It seemed to always be top setting only. I got it and was getting nothing and then all the way and bingo. Never scorching but hot.
Day 2 Hulkette comes over , change bats and gets so hot we can't hold with hot pad from stove. We did get appreciative of Zions taste and waste factors.
Next day new bats and knowing about heat try lower settings and nothing works but top 100% so we feather and flute. I was going to call it Zamfir. I hate to send it back but after video and talking to you guys it must be so.

Time to put on my Big Boy Pants and take my medicine (mixing metaphors all the way):doh::hmm::bang::hmm::rockon::myday:
I'm glad we were able to find it's a bit defective instead of you questioning it forever. Your Zion will be meeting my cap in Fonda hahaha

Mrjamminsalmon

I preordered my unit on 18/08/19 and had to be invoiced at the time due to being in the UK. I received a notification that a shipping label had been created on 24/02/20 and it still says awaiting item/pre shipment today. Any other UK folk got any further than me? Not complaining at at all, just getting super excited as the arrival of my first Mi is getting closer!

Mrjamminsalmon,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Was notified this am that my Mi3 is arriving tomorrow.
Me too! Looks like it might need an extra day but either way that's pretty exciting. I got my first Milaana 2 just a few weeks ago so I'll be curious how they compare.
Screenshot-20200303-101753.png

Has anyone communicated with @RBTcole recently? If so how did you reach him?
I emailed him and heard back maybe a week later. If you scroll up to Ryan's post he explains what all Cole has going on.

eideal852

Me too! Looks like it might need an extra day but either way that's pretty exciting. I got my first Milaana 2 just a few weeks ago so I'll be curious how they compare.
Screenshot-20200303-101753.png

I emailed him and heard back maybe a week later. I think Ryan posted yesterday saying Cole was under the weather and also taking tests at school this week or some such so maybe that explains any additional lag time.
Doh! What was the order date??Still nada here.

edit. Damn! My order was 8/15. Wtf?

(edit edit: to move Cole further away from my heavenward fist-shake...)

@RBTcole?

Last edited:
eideal852,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

eideal852

I ordered on 8/10. All that means is you're likely either this week's or next week's delivery, right? Don't be cussing at our boy Cole!
Oh yikes. You just put me on the other side? Me vs the RBT fam? Say it ain’t so...
My purchase date was in reference to the Canuck’s later buy date... but, no hate, just eagerness.

Separate things:

1. DAMN, WTF UNIVERSE.

2. Pleading to Cole.

That is all.

jbm

I ordered on 8/10. All that means is you're likely either this week's or next week's delivery, right? Don't be cussing at our boy Cole!
I ordered on 08/09, 12 minutes after I got the pre-order announcement.

jbm,

Obsessed 2

Ordered mine on 8/13/19. I didnt receive any shipping confirmation so I thought I would log in to RBT's site. Sure enough, a tracking number was attached to my order. My Mi3 is currently in Bismark ND with an expected delivery date of tomorrow! :brow:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Oh yikes. You just put me on the other side? Me vs the RBT fam? Say it ain’t so...
My purchase date was in reference to the Canuck’s later buy date... but, no hate, just eagerness.

Separate things:

1. DAMN, WTF UNIVERSE.

2. Pleading to Cole.

That is all.
LOL. Sorry champ, I knew you weren't really trying to harsh anybody!

I forget: did you try logging in at RBT and searching for a tracking number? I never got a shipping email or anything. I only found tracking from going to the site

bossman,
Reactions: jbm

eideal852

LOL. Sorry champ, I knew you weren't really trying to harsh anybody!

I forget: did you try logging in at RBT and searching for a tracking number? I never got a shipping email or anything. I only found tracking from going to the site
Yep. Sokay. It will come.

eideal852,

Eskcharls

Grenn Dever
I got my tracking number on a email, as i preordered from outside the us.
My pre order date was 08-12-19.
The end of the waiting is coming time to enjoy :rockon::clap:

Eskcharls,
Reactions: eideal852

jbm

Update: no updates from USPS since last night, certainly no “Out for delivery” notice. On the other hand no “in transit, arriving late” messages. So who knows.

Further update: now it’s changed to “in transit, arriving late.” What a pain.

Last edited:

eideal852

i bought mine on 8/14 and i havent gotten an email confirm, and the order on my RBT account still says processing. (and its being delivered to an old address of mine!)
Same same.
Well. The 15th, and current address.
But no info. Drat!

eideal852,

david8613

i bought mine on 8/14 and i havent gotten an email confirm, and the order on my RBT account still says processing. (and its being delivered to an old address of mine!)

Same here I sent email, waiting for response. I'm moving by next week, pretty sure I wont get my milaana 3 by then, I ordered in February.

david8613,

jbm

Ok, it’s arrived in the USPS regional center, it should be out for delivery this morning. I won’t see it till tonight.

Update: out for delivery. Yay.

Last edited:
jbm,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
As I expected my delivery date switched from yesterday to today as well. Champagne problems!

Screenshot-20200305-072312.png

bossman,

CL52613

I wonder if the deliveries will be based upon the date of pre-order or if those of us that questioned what was going on at RBT will be thrown under the bus and get the last deliveries? Hopefully voicing concern, due to the lack of communication forthcoming from RBT regarding delays and possible refund, will not be subject to any retribution, which I doubt, but only time will tell.

CL52613,
Top Bottom