Discontinued RBT Milaana 1, 2, 3

mccringleberryAs the owner of a Simrell VC and a Milaana 3, and those 2 being the only 2 flower vapes I own, I can give some input.

If you're not super attached to your Simrell gear, do it. The Milaana/convection flavor alone will make you not regret it.

If it were me though, I would rather keep the Simrell and try to obtain a Milaana separately. Those are the only 2 vapes I own, and between the two, I feel like I'm set for life.

My Simrell VC earned a spot as one of my forever vapes. It's so practical and fast yet enjoyable for me in so many situations. The Mi3 is my other forever vape. I absolutely love having both at my disposal. I do not miss digital readouts and temp displays at all. Regulated vapes are kind of boring to me now after using both of these superb devices.

If you like the Simrell, think long-term. In the long run you'll want the variety of having both as they're both very enjoyable but you'll want to change it up every so often. But if you feel lukewarm about the Simrell, dump it. I know I'm never dumping mine, and that's after spending a month straight only using my Milaana. If you value having a revolving door of vapes, do it. If you really like the Simrell, don't do it.

On paper it sounds like you're giving up slightly more money's worth by trading the Simrell gear plus induction heater away for a Mi3, thats the other reason I wouldn't trade it, but that's your call...also, upgraded Dynavap stems that cool the vapor are becoming a dime a dozen, so you could dump the Simrell for the Milaana and get some other Dynavap gear down the road... I can't decide for you, but these are all important things to consider.

PS. The Mi3 learning curve is not steep all if you just practice common sense and listen to the advice in this thread about how to work the button. I was effortlessly blowing vapor on day 1 with my Mi3 with no accidental combustio
mccringleberry, thank you for your well thought out post, as I read it I decided to revisited the Simrell accompanied with VapeHotBox, and yes. Yes sir or ma’am hehe, the combination is definitely a keeper. It is incredibly sweet the hits one can get from such a simple device. Yup, I will be keeping the Simrell and VHB for the foreseeable future. I am on the waitlist for a Nomad II, Guses I’ll just cool my jets and wait for the NMII to come in a year or so HA! I like to micro dose most of the time and the Simrell fits the bill.

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

mccringleberry, thank you for your well thought out post, as I read it I decided to revisited the Simrell accompanied with VapeHotBox, and yes. Yes sir or ma’am hehe, the combination is definitely a keeper. It is incredibly sweet the hits one can get from such a simple device. Yup, I will be keeping the Simrell and VHB for the foreseeable future. I am on the waitlist for a Nomad II, Guses I’ll just cool my jets and wait for the NMII to come in a year or so HA! I like to micro dose most of the time and the Simrell fits the bill.
Nice. What I was trying to say was that you have 2 options:
-Buy that guy's Milaana whilst keeping your Simrell gear.
-Trade your Simrell gear away for his Milaana. Get different Dynavap gear later.

There is no option to not get the Milaana. ;]

Last edited:

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
001.jpg

I put a screen in this pod holder and it makes A better basket screen replacement replacement.
The MI2 works best for me this way.
005.jpg

I like to joint load the adapter with the MI3 and prefer this over the other.
Might just be the lighting, but the grain coloring on that first pic is absolutely beautiful 😍

Nice. What I was trying to say was that you have 2 options:
-Buy that guy's Milaana whilst keeping your Simrell gear.
-Trade your Simrell gear away for his Milaana. Get different Dynavap gear later.

There is no option to not get the Milaana. ;]
As it is snack’s turn me on the Mr Lee Sherman and I should have a new Milanna 3 before the end of the month. Also I do have a couple of M’s 2019 and 2018, not to crazy about the 2018 but the 2019 other then it gets a bit hot, it hits nice.

Last edited:

Polyphone

Just purchased a Mi3 from Lee and planning for its arrival mid month.

Having a heck of a time finding a recommended battery in stock. LG HG2, HE4, Samsung 30q and 25r all out from where I’ve checked.

Does anyone have a source for the above or a recommendation for an alternate battery?

many thanks

canadianvapelife

Having a heck of a time finding a recommended battery in stock. LG HG2, HE4, Samsung 30q and 25r all out from where I’ve checked.

Does anyone have a source for the above or a recommendation for an alternate battery?

many thanks
Try a molicel p26. Just got some for my mi2 and they work great

gordontreeman

@Polyphone 18650 battery store and Li Ion wholesale both have the Molicell P26A and 25R in stock. I'm not familiar with unregulated vapes enough to know if the higher CDR than the other batteries you mentioned would be a draw back, but Mooch's tests otherwise generally confirm that the Molicell's are excellent batteries.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure

many thanks
Another reputable seller:

They're not the highest capacity but they're sufficiently punchy to drive a Firewood7

NimChimpsky

Just made a large stem order from Lamart, fingers crossed that the stuff fits my RBT gear. I have 2 nub stems already, one fits in all my RBT devices while the other doesn't really fit in any of them.. so we shall see! Btw I can't recommend the stealthy stem by MPL enough, the one I have fits all my devices (but you never know with glass variance I guess) and is one of my favorite stems, and by far the smallest. It's even smaller than the nub and cools just as well or better and the sheath ensures the mp never gets hot. It also has a built in glass screen if you joint pack.

attackpoints

Just made a large stem order from Lamart, fingers crossed that the stuff fits my RBT gear. I have 2 nub stems already, one fits in all my RBT devices while the other doesn't really fit in any of them.. so we shall see! Btw I can't recommend the stealthy stem by MPL enough, the one I have fits all my devices (but you never know with glass variance I guess) and is one of my favorite stems, and by far the smallest. It's even smaller than the nub and cools just as well or better and the sheath ensures the mp never gets hot. It also has a built in glass screen if you joint pack.
Stealthy MPL stem? 🧐I've been eye balling the lamart nub, but I haven't heard of that one. Pics/link?

NimChimpsky

Stealthy MPL stem? 🧐I've been eye balling the lamart nub, but I haven't heard of that one. Pics/link?
:tup: I got mine randomly with a vape I bought secondhand. Again, I have no clue about the consistency of the tolerance of these glass joints so no idea if they would all fit RBT stuff, especially the ones needing 19/19.. but mine is relatively thick at the joint so it doesn't go too far into the device.

attackpoints

:tup: I got mine randomly with a vape I bought secondhand. Again, I have no clue about the consistency of the tolerance of these glass joints so no idea if they would all fit RBT stuff, especially the ones needing 19/19.. but mine is relatively thick at the joint so it doesn't go too far into the device.
Oh that is pretty small, thank you for the link. Might pick this up instead of/before the nub! Was dreading twiddling my thumbs while that shipped haha

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
May not fit Mi3 (19/19) btw, just Mi2 (19/22) but also my tank and bendy or other Lamart stems don't fit my RBT, only the nub... Others fit against screens etc so a little too risky to use unfortunately... Fingers crossed though!

NimChimpsky

May not fit Mi3 (19/19) btw, just Mi2 (19/22) but also my tank and bendy or other Lamart stems don't fit my RBT, only the nub... Others fit against screens etc so a little too risky to use unfortunately... Fingers crossed though!
Yea my 1 nub and the mpl stem fit in my Mi3 just fine, but the other nub won't even fit in my Mi2, or at least it's too close to the screen for comfort. I enjoy the nub that does fit so much that i was willing to take the gamble to try out some others, easy to sell these lamart stems in the classifieds if they don't work. They should also hopefully work in my stempod and glow. Wish they had that bendy spike in stock!

dodgy_b

@Polyphone 18650 battery store and Li Ion wholesale both have the Molicell P26A and 25R in stock. I'm not familiar with unregulated vapes enough to know if the higher CDR than the other batteries you mentioned would be a draw back, but Mooch's tests otherwise generally confirm that the Molicell's are excellent batteries.
Any love for the VTC5A? Know they're expensive but thinking of putting a couple into circulation.

gordontreeman

Any love for the VTC5A? Know they're expensive but thinking of putting a couple into circulation.

I've always heard those and the VTC6 are great--my list was by no means intended to be comprehensive, just pointing out an alternative and one on the list @Polyphone mentioned that were in stock at a couple of reputable battery sellers. I would think the Sony would be fine!

Polyphone

That MPL stem is super sexy!

I was considering a stem from 508phineas but this one may have turned my head

NimChimpsky

That MPL stem is super sexy!

I was considering a stem from 508phineas but this one may have turned my head
Oh btw Ddave has a new stem, the Omega Wand, with an RBT package. Its really nice and should definitely fit all RBT devices. And you can get it anodized with some custom colors.

Polyphone

Oh btw Ddave has a new stem, the Omega Wand, with an RBT package. Its really nice and should definitely fit all RBT devices. And you can get it anodized with some custom colors.
That looks like a great travel piece.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Looks like August is the final month for RBT, going out in style, with one last classic contest:

Screenshot-20210804-121150.png
Screenshot-20210804-121108.png

First Entry for another example:
Screenshot-20210804-121214.png

I think he is doing another live video with Lee tonight, should be more details on selling the final stock!

Prizes! in honor of @MrPeanut
Screenshot-20210808-133202.png

Screenshot-20210808-133236.png

Screenshot-20210808-133300.png

The ZionM prize:

And auction spalted cap ZionM for Bob:

dodgy_b

Hey. So I was able to grab a Mi2 from a fellow FC member. It's been about 2 years since I've had my hands on an RBT device so I'm really psyched. In an effort to mimic my previous setup I've been hunting for stems. I did order a "Phineas" and also was surprised to find these in stock.

Kit (clear only)

Long Stem (clear and smoked)

The 2 stem kit is on sale for £19.99. When I added to my cart it came down to £16.66 for some reason? Shipping is £9 to the northeast US so £25.66 total which is around $35.

Couple questions:

- Xl8tr stems fit my 2018 (or '19) Mi2 just fine. The one I just purchased was from the most recent July auction. Has he changed the internal glass on the Mi2 in the last couple years or should these stems be good to go?

- This seems like a good deal? I can't remember pricing back then but pretty sure it was more then $35 for the long and short. Am I missing anything $ wise with customs or other tax?

Last edited:
Top Bottom