Random thoughts

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
202f7dc57ac4d9cbf5f1e6f55010b602cb8cbb211984867ead22cd1f6996c0bb.jpg

florduh

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Yeah, the immigration issue seems to be common in wealthy countries. It's only going to get worse with climate related immigration which is only going one direction, on top of the already unsustainable displacement of refugees and other repressed groups. IMO The entire g20 need to accept more and prepare for even more than that in coming decades.

florduh

The upcoming climate migration is a perfect parallel to what's happening now too, given which countries have been belching the most Co2 into the air.

Similarly, if your government is gonna spend decades doing siege warfare against civilian populations with sanctions. Or doing violent coups. Or setting CIA trained fascist death squads loose in Central America. You can't turn around and bitch about the inevitable consequence of your actions: refugees.

Many such cases, especially lately:

E7kvCkbXEAIi7vQ.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

Varden

The Apple VR headset solves a real problem with Zoom calls. I always thought Zoom lacked a certain, just got stabbed by a Nazgul and woke up in Rivendell vibe. This is why Apple is a true innovator.

GFTCT16aYAAz6pV
Don't you think they are too bulky and cumbersome (and expensive)?

I do not think that format is going anywhere. I see AR glasses that look close to normal sunglasses being the future in this space.

Varden,
Reactions: budski

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
^^^ I never saw them driving around, but envisioned the local HOA members of a sub-division we lived in years ago

riding around on the running boards of the Staff Car, as they searched my neighborhood for residents whose lawns were taller than 0.75 inches.

:rofl::rant::bang::goon::rofl:

florduh

^^^ I never saw them driving around, but envisioned the local HOA members of a sub-division we lived in years ago

riding around on the running boards of the Staff Car, as they searched my neighborhood for residents whose lawns were taller than 0.75 inches.

:rofl::rant::bang::goon::rofl:

In Floriduh, Waffen-HOA officials do the same. But in golf carts. Though I kinda got the impression they'd rather use VW Beetles, if you catch my drift...

638504078ac94b0019bab02a

In this house, we respect the Flag:

DefundTheHOAFlag_2_530x@2x.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I love this from the Japanese embassy:

The statement—which incorporated three of the titles of Swift's previous albums—is as follows:

"The Embassy of Japan in the United States is aware of recent media reports concerning the steps that Taylor Swift will need to take to travel from Tokyo after her concert on February 10th to Las Vegas in time to watch the Kansas City Chiefs play in Super Bowl LVIII."
“Despite the 12-hour flight and 17-hour time difference, the Embassy can confidently Speak Now to say that if she departs Tokyo in the evening after her concert, she should comfortably arrive in Las Vegas before the Super Bowl begins."
"We know that many people in Japan are excited to experience Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour, so we wanted to confirm that anyone concerned can be Fearless in knowing that this talented performer can wow Japanese audiences and still make it to support the Chiefs when they take the field for the Super Bowl wearing Red."

Top Bottom