Random thoughts

florduh

F8zBKYIXIAAUacY

The ORB watches over you— the ORB is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The ORB will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the ORB will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

-
The Word of The Orb

florduh

I'm not sure how much less scared I might feel than that poor little puppy.

One of the biggest advantages of living in America, safely nestled within the imperial core, is that we never have to worry about having bombs dropped on us. So we don't even understand that kind of terror.

F3GxcYLaUAAakRX

Jesus Christ. We decided to invest in a car based transportation infrastructure over public transportation. Because Americans value their freedumb. But it doesn't seem all that "freeing" when it costs $1,000 per month.

florduh

It's a real shame that the Maine shooter/terrorist is using innocent civilians as human shields, but at this point we need to carpet bomb the entire State and anyone who disagrees is a terrorist sympathizer who should be fired from their job.

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
Costco opened a new Business Center locally. I haven’t been yet, but found I can browse the inventory tonight, and even place an order for same day delivery via Instacart.

I can now get a frozen, 30-40 pound whole roasting pig, or whole lamb, delivered.

Carry On.

pig roast eating GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

florduh

I have a sick feeling we may be sliding into Civil War II.

We already had "Civil War II". It was called January 6th and it was one of the funniest things that's ever happened.

Just like after the first hillbilly revolt in the 19th century, there have been a few more minor skirmishes. Like the guy who threatened to kill Brandon and any Feds who come to ask him about it. He pointed his AR at FBI Agents and got ventilated. Revolt over.

At this point every hillbilly talking about Civil War is basically saying "You Libs better stop it! Or I'm gonna do suicide-by-cop!"
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

The government still has more.

Exactly. The dummies will retort with "But the Viet Cong took down the US Military!" :lol: Bitch, you ain't the Viet Cong!

These are the same people who pissed and shit themselves during COVID when they could only get their Jalapeno Poppers to-go. "But they're SOGGY by the time we get home😭!!!"

You're not the Viet Cong. You're not the Taliban. You're the fattest, softest homo sapiens to ever live. You're not doing an insurgency campaign, lol.

Also, maybe libs don't know this. But guns are very expensive.

If you're one of these weird hillbillies with a small arsenal, you've got money. The system is working for you just fine. You've got something to lose. So you're not gonna take up arms against the American Empire. Shitting in the woods and eating MRA's in the Appalachians until some pink haired woke Second Lieutenant sitting in Tampa uses an Xbox controller to drone strike your fat ass.

This isn't to say you're not gonna die in a mass shooting. This is America. There's a decent chance you will. But all the talk of an organized MAGA Civil War is Silly Billy shit.

gaseous_clay

...If you're one of these weird hillbillies with a small arsenal, you've got money. The system is working for you just fine. You've got something to lose. So you're not gonna take up arms against the American Empire. Shitting in the woods and eating MRA's in the Appalachians until some pink haired woke Second Lieutenant sitting in Tampa uses an Xbox controller to drone strike your fat ass.
Sure, you laugh at survivalists now, but when Covid hit I remember reading a post written by a guy whose brother was convinced it was the end of the world & went out to the desert to live with friends who had been preparing just like him to go off the grid and live while the rest of the world falls apart. They had plenty of canned food to ride things out. They were back two weeks later because the only means to open their canned food was a can opener. An electric can opener. The survivalist brother really didn't want to talk about why they thought an electric can opener would work in the desert with no electricity. Who's laughing now? (EVERYBODY)

Last edited:
Top Bottom