Random thoughts

florduh

the fuck is Pittsburgh planning???

F8aY-IZWMAA_OZ0

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So, one of the bigger differences in right wing politics in America before Trump and after Trump is that current right wing politics seemed designed to intentionally kill Americans, especially Republicans.

cybrguy,
Reactions: Cheebsy

florduh

Y'all are playing with fire.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the ORB am a jealous Orb, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

-The Word of The Orb

florduh

I condemn in the strongest possible terms this vile and very unfunny insult hurled at the daughter of the late John "Maverick" McCain. A true hero who downed more Imperialist jets for Uncle Ho than any member of the NVA.

image.png

florduh,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
While I disagreed with almost every political position John McCain ever held, I still admired him as a human being and as a war hero and feel he absolutely deserves America's respect. I was disgusted and furious at the way he was treated by the former guy, in life and in death.

That being said, his daughter is one step above trailer trash and deserves nothing, let alone the respect of the nation. I truly wish she would just shut the fuck up and disappear from the public space.

florduh

I still admired him as a human being and as a war hero and feel he absolutely deserves America's respect.

We both agree that he was a war hero. We just disagree on for who. I think he was a hero for the good guys in that war (North Vietnam).

florduh,

florduh

New idea on stopping school shooters: drop a MOAB bomb on the school after the shooting starts. We can't be squeamish. Not our fault school shooters use "innocent" students as human shields.

This will also free up our blessed police heroes to do something more productive with their time. Like writing tickets and shooting shoplifters.

Plus, think of the jobs it will create.

Raytheon sells a lot more ordinance.

Small businesses can clear out the rubble/body parts.

We can build a private prison on the lot (reducing crime).

I know, I know. "Then where will the kids we didn't bomb go to school?!"

That's easy! It's called the free market. The parents who can afford it will send their kids to private school. Parents who can't afford private school....their kids can intern at the private prison or an Amazon Fulfillment Center.

I should run for Congress.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

cybrguy,

florduh

It's a nice sentiment. And I agree that your heart should bleed for everyone involved. But I'm not so sure about this part:

This story is far too complex and the human beings too unprecedented to reduce to some platitude or clean imagined moral high ground.

This is from 6 years ago.

This in no way excuses the barbarous acts of 10/7. But it does help explain why it was inevitable. The guy in that video died over 3 years before 10/7.

I think The Onion had the best take on the whole issue:

F8nULt_W0AAP1yB

Top Bottom