Random thoughts

florduh

Lt. Worf directing an episode of Star Trek dressed like a resident of The Villages.

Flu3L-pWYA4KUd0

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Whilst the ordinary people are being punished for using fuels in the form of raising taxes, raising prices and constantly changing rules the lucky few (as in rich bstrds) are very comfortable and seemingly unaware to burn massive amounts of fuels just to powerup their spacecrafts only to spend a mere few seconds up there ...

One might ask why does this attract them so much?
Easy!
It's a way to experience their oblivion: a few seconds where they can be both weightless and worthless at the same time!! :tup:
Whilst looking down on all of us!!
It's perfection!

Otoh I read that one of them used the timeframe to realise his lifelong dream: finally he could literally take a crap on the whole world!
But he forgot about the consequenses of lack of gravity and ended up with his turd floating up his mouth... mtfrs

666Honeybadger,
Reactions: Vitolo

florduh

Here's some holiday greetings if, like me, you live in a State that celebrates Robert E. Lee Day soon.

This is kind of a Lee Day carol

Honestly, when I'm travelling... telling people I'm from "away down south in the land of traitors, rattlesnakes, and alligators" would probably only generate a slightly worse response than when I tell people I'm from Florida. And it sounds way cooler.

Top Bottom