• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Random thoughts

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
b1088a81c4d66a18dda9a63aeb6b7683d9972cd397c2f214210207f282cb7f23.jpg

florduh

Everyone seemed to have a strong reaction to the slap. As a boyfriend forced to watch the Oscars... I loved it! Besides seeing one 55 year old centimillionaire slapping another 55 year old centimillionaire, the producers had other little treats for boyfriends/husbands. There was a James Bond tribute and a Godfather retrospective. Also, Al Pacino in his jammies. The Oscars are back baby!

Personally, I found Smith's weird, weepy Scientology breakdown more offensive than the slap. My brother in Xenu, please keep your thetans to yourself.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
A perfect example of how you can build tolerances for different forms of weed. I have been doing dabs each night for a long time now and found myself needing more and more to get the effects. I have a live resin pen that lists 60% THC on the box. I need 4-5 good rips to get in my zone.

Just for fun, I loaded a vapcap with a pinch of ground herb from a free pre-roll I got with my last dispo purchase, and I'm fucking dancing right now.

florduh

A perfect example of how you can build tolerances for different forms of weed. I have been doing dabs each night for a long time now and found myself needing more and more to get the effects. I have a live resin pen that lists 60% THC on the box. I need 4-5 good rips to get in my zone.

Just for fun, I loaded a vapcap with a pinch of ground herb from a free pre-roll I got with my last dispo purchase, and I'm fucking dancing right now.

I’ve noticed the same. After a week or two of dabs, one hit of flower claps my cheeks.

Gotta keep those cannabinois receptors guessing so they don’t adapt. It’s like fighting the Borg.

florduh

"When AI takes over, at least humans will still get to be artists and writers"

I dunno about that. A new AI called "DALL-E" produced these pieces of art in minutes, based on simple prompts like "a boy and his dog staring at the stars".

FPtz1GAVUAIkqE1

FPt0FEwUcAI8PQB

FPt03RiUYAYfiK6

FPt0dElVkAAsCRl

If you have young teenagers, maybe suggest they explore a career in skilled manual labor.

Top Bottom