Random thoughts

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I don't recall that being said a lot during the prior administration here. Weird.
I apologize if it came off the wrong way. It was not meant in a political sense or directed at a specific group. Genuinely curious as to what would actually happen. It hasn't happened in recorded history, has it? No blame being put forth here. :)

Another semi random thought to stay on topic: There are a lot of bricks in a city block.

shredder

I get not wanting things to get too political, but I feel like shitting on our rulers when they use our money to vaporize people overseas should be allowed. That's sort of been part of stoner culture from the jump.

While I feel somewhat the same way, cannabis culture today isn't like the cannabis culture that I grew up with.

Hippie pot smokers like me got old and the newer generations don't share our values or experiences. So even those completely opposed to my way of thinking are now using my drug of choice.

What'd ya gonna do? :hmm: I just hope it mellows them out. And when I argue with an idiot, I hope they're not doing the same.

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Me: Waddaya mean I can't add a comment on that shit?!?!
Wife: They posted that on their own Facebook page. It just shows up on ours. If you heard the neighbors say something like that because their window was open would you stick your head in the window and tell them off?
Me: No....but that shit is vile. How did you become friends with people like that?
Wife: I didn't realize we weren't really friends till I added them as a FB friend. :doh:

shredder

My state, MI, legalized on line sports betting, and gambling. Now we're getting inundated with commercials to gamble. Hundreds of dollars to sign up, and play, blah blah blah.

Even before it was technically legal a coworker lost his retirement lump sum to online gambling.

Good time to be a repo man.

Tranquility

Is there an easily available a key to internet jail? I wonder what happens if I amend or "edit" a post after it is approved by the mod.

Hmmm...I sense a weakness in the process.

when-you-get-released-from-facebook-jail-but-havent-been-rehabilitated.jpg

(By the by Mr. mod, I'm just mentioning the weakness, not exploiting it. )

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Didja know you can rent a movie theater? We've done it twice for birthdays...makes for a nice family pandemic outing since you have the entire theater to yourself. Peak hours was $150 and today at 11am was $115. We had around 10 - 12 people from our bubble. Cost more for first run movies but you can always find something for everyone. We saw Stuart Little ... the grandkids love it. Theater had high end heated, reclining seats that had trays attached. They also had a bar and a snack bar that sold entire meals but it wasn't open at 11am.

Was fun to yell at the screen, get up when you wanted, etc....

Get it while it's hot though...once the pandemic becomes less concerning the theaters won't have begging options at this price point anymore.

ChooChooCharlie

Smartless podcast interview of actress Awkwafina, 2/28/21

Bateman: Let's talk about weed. So, do you like to smoke joints, smoke bongs, chew on gummies, or a little combination of each?

Awkwafina: I've been using a Volcano

Hayes: What's that?

Awkwafina: It's made by this German brand, Storz & Bickel. Fills a plastic bag, it vaporizes

Bateman: And then you put the bag over your head?

Most folks still have no clue that cannabis aroma therapy (dry herb vaping) even exists

Buzzbomb Almighty

My state, MI, legalized on line sports betting, and gambling. Now we're getting inundated with commercials to gamble. Hundreds of dollars to sign up, and play, blah blah blah.

Even before it was technically legal a coworker lost his retirement lump sum to online gambling.

Good time to be a repo man.
I thought the law must have changed; my basic cable package has a few Detroit channels and there are 4 or 5 online gambling sites they're really pushing.

Sn4Pz

We need some kind of wooden tipped stir tool, with replaceable tips and different colored anodized bodies. Im too devoid of talent or gumption to make them, but I know someone should :rofl:

ChooChooCharlie

A combination brush/pick tool would be nice, but with S&B or Bowle sized brush bristles, not wide like this one. This is designed to clean grinders, brush tip too wide for pots or bowls:
pointy-brush.jpg

Suppose I could whittle the handle of an S&B brush handle to a point instead. If I had a sharp knife, good coordination, and enough bandages nearby

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
A combination brush/pick tool would be nice, but with S&B or Bowle sized brush bristles, not wide like this one. This is designed to clean grinders, brush tip too wide for pots or bowls:
pointy-brush.jpg

Suppose I could whittle the handle of an S&B brush handle to a point instead. If I had a sharp knife, good coordination, and enough bandages nearby

Not long ago a friend took a Magic flight brush and sharpened the end to a point like that by "filing" it down on a concrete table top. . .

Top Bottom