Random thoughts

ChooChooCharlie

Thanks, folks! Could be a bit sharper, but good enough for digging out Bowle pots, followed by a brushing, then q-tip. The pencil sharpener idea saved me from dialing 911
Sharpened-brush.jpg

ChooChooCharlie

Realized I drink to actually get a buzz, because I don't really feel anything from weed. Except for the morning bowl, so no need for early morning booze yet

This is all great news! Seems I'm not an alcoholic after all. I just have a weed tolerance issue. That's a relief

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
4th. day into my first Moderna shot and it seems like all of my herb
is suddenly super effective almost dabbing me the fuck out!
Must continue investigation.
I had a similar experience with my first Pfizer shot! It only lasted for the day/night I got the shot but I thought I was imagining it until I saw your post. I got the shot around 5pm and at 10pm, for the first time in years, I had to set the vape down cause I was about as high as I wanted to be. I'm at a point in my cannabis life where I rarely have to put a vape down like that. It was bordering on psychedelic.

I wonder if they should update the side effects for the MRna shots to include a "temporary, significant decrease in cannabis/THC tolerance"?!?!?! I'm now looking forward to that second shot for more than just keeping me alive and out of the hospital.

Maybe even allowing dispensaries to give the shot......"Get a free pre-roll with every MRna shot to take you back to the first time you got off on cannabis". I wouldn't stand in the way of the dispensary door though......

His_Highness

"Blind faith" means you won't see evidence, shouldn't expect any and if you do see contradictory evidence, faith requires you turn a "Blind eye" to that evidence. Blind faith is widely used these days for so much. It can be used for religion, politics and so much more!

Now.......where did I put my glasses?

vaporoufixtras

sigma vape enjoyer
I'm sure you've heard that humans are insignificant. On the time scale we've only been around 250,000 yrs. The last second in a 24 hr clock. And on the space scale Earth is a grain of sand in a seemingly boundless universe.
And sure that's one way to look at it. But I'd argue that this is a very limited point of view. The universe is about 13.2 billion yrs old. Earth is around 4.5; life is 3.9. Almost four billion years of evolution. That's how long it took for life to become complex enough to produce us, the first truly intelligent species on Earth. Humans didn't just plop into existence one day; rather we're a continuum of evolution from the first cell that came to life.
Earth is also insignificant in pure spatial terms. But stars, black holes and supernovas while brilliantly powerful are just big dumb balls of hydrogen. The most complicated, advanced, sophisticated piece of machinery that exists in the known universe sits atop your shoulders.
We're much more important and unique than we make ourselves out to be.

His_Highness

I gotta get out more....

Went out for my run last nght, had gotten a nice buzz beforehand and selected some music from an explicit category to accompany me. About 15 minutes in a song by Riskay started playing called "Smell Yo Dick" from 10 years ago! How the hell did I miss this one?!?!

Tranquility

If you feel like you're behind in life, just remember: Matt Gaetz didn't get a high school girlfriend until he was almost 40.....
A very old joke I heard probably half a century ago. It was more of a shaggy dog story then, but, here's a short version:

A scientist was studying porpoises and discovered a way to make them live forever! He found a compound that was produced by immature seagulls that makes the porpoises stop aging--as long as they're fed them regularly. His lab was in the back of the lion den where he worked at the state zoo. One day, the lions were sleeping in front of the lab's door and he had to step over them while bringing in some seagulls. A police officer just happed by, saw this, and immediately arrested him. Why?

For transporting young gulls across state lions for immortal porpoises.

(If you don't get it, Google "Mann Act")

Top Bottom