Random thoughts

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Seems to be a lot of talk about rabbits and their holes lately
Have you seen the " taken out of context" thread recently.....
🐇
Yes, I saw, and I also saw the original context.
Thought those were mis-appropriation of what "rabbit hole" actually means in context and then some non-sequitur puns about it. (sorry, nothing personal about your humor...just not feelin' it)
So, I had no reservations about using the term correctly.

felvapes

Yes, I saw, and I also saw the original context.
Thought those were mis-appropriation of what "rabbit hole" actually means in context and then some non-sequitur puns about it. (sorry, nothing personal about your humor...just not feelin' it)
So, I had no reservations about using the term correctly.
Lol, I used the term correctly in the first place in context
Someone else made the first joke about my comment - so I replied in kind with puns rather than get upset about the grammar involved

It's okay, you don't have to feel anything mate - least of all rabbit holes.....😉

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
random thought
why there are some people thinking the world is flat?
are they crazy or trolling?

I have encountered a shocking number of flat earthers lately. Blows my mind. Spent some time talking to them to see how they got there. Short answer, anything you hear on MSM is a lie. "If the MSM says the earth is round it must be flat because they're all lying hacks who work for the NWO.".

Most believe no one can be as inept as our politicians and make so many catastrophic decisions without being led by evil masterminds.

Natural reaction to the fact the news is in fact corrupt and owned by billionaires but c'mon folks. Yes the world is upside down and if the current crop of politicians is truly the best mankind has to offer we deserve everything that is coming... but the earth ain't flat.

Last edited:

florduh

Natural reaction to the fact the news is in fact corrupt and owned by billionaires but c'mon folks. Yes the world is upside down and if the current crop of politicians is truly the best mankind has to offer we deserve everything that is coming... but the earth ain't flat.

Pointing out that our media is wholly owned and operated by The Billionaires is my personal hobby horse. And yes, they do their best to massage the public consensus to their will. But they only do that to protect their money. Where's the profit in convincing people the world is a sphere?

31agpq.jpg

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Pointing out that our media is wholly owned and operated by The Billionaires is my personal hobby horse. And yes, they do their best to massage the public consensus to their will. But they only do that to protect their money. Where's the profit in convincing people the world is a sphere?

31agpq.jpg

The flat earthers I have been encounteing believe God made the earth and it being flat proves his existence. So naturally the satanic pedophile masterminds who run the world would hide anything that proved God is real. Since the press is thier mouthpiece of course they tell everyone to believe earth is a sphere.

The funny thing is some of these guys are fairly intelligent, capable and functional parts of society. In fact one of them stated yesterday "my default position is that whatever [any government] says in the press... well that's gotta be a lie." This guy is a highly decorated and well respected Special Forces Officer but the onslaught of lies and bullshit in the MSM has turned these guys into unbelievably rabid cynics. I agree anything you hear in the press is spun to control what you think (and disinformation at best) but I draw the line at a flat earth.

ChooChooCharlie

Great conversation with Kaz tonight
From concept mapping in poetry to Karmic mirrors and Newton's 2nd law
Trippy stuff
Kaz-Maslanka-and-me.jpg

(Kaz is the big smart guy at left)

two odd things as I type this -- Padres are winning and it's raining here in SD

florduh

I had a top shelf dream last night.

Was walking to go tie one on at the bar, when I overheard a passerby say "oh gosh Henry Kissinger died." I ran up to her and said "Henry Kissinger is dead?! And on a Friday!!", with the same energy as Ebenezer Scrooge's "I haven't missed it!? It's still Christmas Day!?!"

I then ran off to the bar with the Golden Ticket theme from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory playing in the background

"Everybody! Everybody! Henry Kissinger is dead!"

"You're pulling our legs, Florduh. Demons never die..."

"No guys! Kissinger's in Hell now! It says so in the papers!!!"

Then it's shots all around until closing time. I was so bummed when I woke up. Top tier dream, 10/10.

The funny thing is, this dream will hopefully come true soon. But it'll probably play out a lot more like this:

6x41x5.jpg

Top Bottom