Quartz Banger Thread

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
too fucking efficient and I would glob way too much/large for my inventory

Haha I'm not sure exactly what this means but I did fine, if not better than usual, with my normal tiny dabs of live resins and rosin

Shit Snacks,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I have just been reluctant that because they do so well with big globs, I'd be encouraged to dab larger than I already do... I tend to favor a real thick milk but good to know that performance is well with small amounts too.

On a different line of question, how many of you use auto-spinner bangers?
When using these, do you prefer a traditional cap or do you use a marble like a slurper?

OyVape

I have just been reluctant that because they do so well with big globs, I'd be encouraged to dab larger than I already do... I tend to favor a real thick milk but good to know that performance is well with small amounts too.

On a different line of question, how many of you use auto-spinner bangers?
When using these, do you prefer a traditional cap or do you use a marble like a slurper?

I’ve used auto spinner carb caps but what is an auto spinner banger?

gimmicks to sell more stuff…?

OyVape,

Hippie

Auto spinners have angled inlet holes in the side of the bucket which spin the air down to the bottom of the bucket so you don't need a carb cap that directs or spins the air and can cover the top with a ball or something that you can lift to bypass the bucket and clear your bong

Hippie,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Thanks for the info on slurpers. When I was dabbing i ended up using a round bottom banger with a single pearl and a vortex carb cap.... as this was the easiest to clean. Never understood the bucket style that collects gunk all around the corner where the floor meet the sides.. Messing around with q-tips after a dab just didn't come naturally.

I never managed to find a way to extract the full flavour from my flower with the extracts so I kinda gave up on them (buying those here is rarely an option) ...and they're too strong for regular use for me. Most of the shot term memory loss incidents that caused me actual financial damage happened during that period.

Last edited:
Haze Mister,

GratefulDread

Trying to decide on what style of quartz nail/banger to go with for a daily driver.
I've only ever used one of these deals:
Mw

Terp Slurpers look fun but I don't think they make sense for my usage.
I like to take small to medium sized low-temp dabs throughout the day.
I value ease of cleaning and flavor the most.
I hear buckets lean more to the ease of cleaning side and less on flavor, compared with slurpers, but slurpers look too annoying to clean.
I'm kind of leaning towards a standard bucket style or maybe a "hybrid" type deal like an hourglass bucket or mini-slurper/tower.
I know there's a lot of good info in this thread, just wondered what you folks are using as of late.

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Trying to decide on what style of quartz nail/banger to go with for a daily driver.
Mw

I hear buckets lean more to the ease of cleaning side and less on flavor, compared with slurpers, but slurpers look too annoying to clean.
I'm kind of leaning towards a standard bucket style or maybe a "hybrid" type deal like an hourglass bucket or mini-slurper/tower.
I know there's a lot of good info in this thread, just wondered what you folks are using as of late.
I've been using one of these for a while. You can top it with a marble, but I still use a bubble cap and plug the hole with my finger - then I can still carb it if I want. One 5mm sapphire in the bucket.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Mw

Oh, yeah those are the common shitty ones everywhere for free haha I hate that slant top, even if you had the proper cap for it, just seems like such a silly design to me... Much better to get a regular bucket with a flat top and a nice bubble cap (quartz pi make really nice ones)

Yeah I moved on to a type of funnel slurper blender, it is a bit simpler more of a combo, and good for small dabs since it is a smaller banger (from SD Dank Quartz but they don't have it anymore the one I have that I like a lot) there are a lot of variety and different types, you might like other ones they have there...

I'd also highly recommend the hot knot diamond skillets, it's actually really nice to not need any carb cap anything or marble or pearls or pills or whatever... Good with tiny dabs, low temp, hot start of course, but if you get a temperature reader it's very easy to control (I used to just use timing and it was a little more of a guessing game but still doable lol)

GratefulDread

Oh, yeah those are the common shitty ones everywhere for free haha I hate that slant top, even if you had the proper cap for it, just seems like such a silly design to me... Much better to get a regular bucket with a flat top and a nice bubble cap (quartz pi make really nice ones)

Yeah I moved on to a type of funnel slurper blender, it is a bit simpler more of a combo, and good for small dabs since it is a smaller banger (from SD Dank Quartz but they don't have it anymore the one I have that I like a lot) there are a lot of variety and different types, you might like other ones they have there...

I'd also highly recommend the hot knot diamond skillets, it's actually really nice to not need any carb cap anything or marble or pearls or pills or whatever... Good with tiny dabs, low temp, hot start of course, but if you get a temperature reader it's very easy to control (I used to just use timing and it was a little more of a guessing game but still doable lol)
Thanks @Shit Snacks !! Very helpful, as always. Gonna check out the ones you mentioned.
And yeah.. I know the slant top bangers are shite lmao. I've only recently been getting more into concentrates so I'm looking forward to using better gear. :rockon:

Top Bottom