Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

Ripbongs420

vapiff
I got an idea today, and I must say it was very successful. I attached my friends PD to a gravity bong I just whipped up for it. We sat in astonishment as the one and a half two liter bottles impressively milked as I pulled it up, and even had visible vapor on the second pull! If that was with just a slide, It would have burned up to a gram easily on the first pull. :o Needless to say after packing two stems each we are very vaked. :ko: :D I also made sure the water was ice cold, as you can see the condensation. The result was a cool refreshing huge hit of thick vapor. Great idea, and the cap fits a slide as well, like we know, for times of combustion. I love interchangeability. :cool:

PDGB.jpg

A little before and after for todays pic.

Ripbongs420,

Milk

Mike
It's ambrosia maple, neat stuff if you read up on it. Makes for a pretty nice contrast.

Today's pic then back outside to water the honeysuckle.

e9f0w6.jpg

That's little miss Moxxie Valentine, our shiba-inu.

Milk,

Purple-Days

Well, we may have to have a MCGuiver prize...

Wow, Mickey... ! No nobody knows...

Speaking of old stuff.
6qhamw.jpg

"In truth, the majority of these were not co-written by Elvis, but his name was attached to them for publishing reasons. The only ones that he may have had a hand in co-writing were "That's Someone You Never Forget" (co-written with Red West) and "You'll Be Gone" (co-written with Red West and Charlie Hodge). But even that's uncertain."

Love the pet pictures...

And isn't this surprising? (not...)

2s01bmx.jpg

:buzz:

Buzz-Butter, the original, Bee's Wax and organic plant oils, vape finish. :lol:

Purple-Days,

budballer

Where do you get this nice wood from for some of these PD's? Do you guys turn it yourselves and change out the heating element?

budballer,

Purple-Days

All shown so far are PD originals.

The Ambrosia Maple (that MILK showed) was sent to us and cured, later kiln dried and turned... custom...

The Fancy Walnut and Maple and Sapelle units are limited runs of special woods from PD Land...

Any of our regular woods may yield exceptional units, or may yield plain units, we distribute them at random.

We do not discount or accept more. Everyone is on the same plane. :cool:

24b8bo5.jpg

our system:

2hockyv.jpg

* = second kiln operation
#72 is just a customer reference number
P = Purple Leather

ie. I have no idea who this is for...

All treated the same... :cool:

Purple-Days,
Reactions: KidFated.

trygve

Purple-Days said:
As of yesterday the United States postal Service quit accepting mail to Canada (until further notice).

UPS is not an alternate, very expensive shipping, and when we sent a box of chocolates to Canada, as a gift, the receiving person had to pay UPS a fee (about $25), in addition to the shipping costs we had already paid. Totally unexpected.

So until Canada sorts its mail (haha) we will be holding finished products for the all clear. :/
Damn, that includes me. Hopefully this will all clear up fast. 6 and 1/2 weeks so far, only getting longer.

trygve,

MauiSon

Stu, thanks for the call out on my last pic. I thought mebbe I was combustin' or somethin'. :uhoh:

MauiSon,

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
trygve said:
Purple-Days said:
As of yesterday the United States postal Service quit accepting mail to Canada (until further notice).

UPS is not an alternate, very expensive shipping, and when we sent a box of chocolates to Canada, as a gift, the receiving person had to pay UPS a fee (about $25), in addition to the shipping costs we had already paid. Totally unexpected.

So until Canada sorts its mail (haha) we will be holding finished products for the all clear. :/
Damn, that includes me. Hopefully this will all clear up fast. 6 and 1/2 weeks so far, only getting longer.
Same here trygve, i hear the government is trying to legislate Canada Post back to work as soon as next week , lets keep our fingers crossed. Good things come to those that wait i guess..

tonuzzi,

iMilky

Tom, do you recall making many units with the denim bottom? Is it a denim leather? I'm interested either way haha

iMilky,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Having a Blue Dream on a Purple-day :D :cool:

PDBD.jpg

Ahh I love this strain, notice the deep purple nug I placed in the center? ;)

Ripbongs420,

trygve

tonuzzi said:
Same here trygve, i hear the government is trying to legislate Canada Post back to work as soon as next week , lets keep our fingers crossed. Good things come to those that wait i guess..
After a quick read it looks like (hopefully) it wont be very long after all.

trygve,

Milk

Mike
Nice shot iMilky!

For today's image I thought I would make something. Domain free image and some little additions.

If this isn't interpreted as drawing I'll go snap a shot of it printed as a photo.. haha.

52xjl5.jpg

Milk,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Milk said:
Nice shot iMilky!

For today's image I thought I would make something. Domain free image and some little additions.

If this isn't interpreted as drawing I'll go snap a shot of it printed as a photo.. haha.
Drawings are accepted. Rule #2 :)

Ripbongs420,

lwien

oldfart said:
Freddie lost his right leg Dec23 when my mailman hit him in my driveway.

Thank you SOOOOOOO much for explaining that. I was gettin' a bit concerned there....... :uhoh:

But considering the other pics you posted up, OF, it's still a bit unsettling.......

lwien,
Top Bottom