Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerseusStoned

neilito said:
Just wanted to add that neilito #3859 was ordered on January 25th, for the good of the list.<snip>
Thank you for the update, but is it possible it was another day? You have a number after yada; #3864 ordered 1/23. I did not collect yada's data (SSS did in a very lengthy and good-willed gesture), so its possible that is in err, but something funky is going on here. Additionally are you a Canadian customer?

PerseusStoned,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
updated through post by perseusstoned

Highest Known Confirmed Shipment: shadowlink12 Ordered 11/14 Shipped 2/24
Lowest Known Number Awaiting Confirmation: lo #3197 ordered 11/15
Expected Wait Time: 15-16+ weeks

orange=confirmed processing (order changed to fba)
red=confirmed shipping (received shipping confirmation e-mail)
yellow=status unknown

Current Known Wait List:
lo #3197 ordered 11/15
sinclue #3200 ordered 11/17
perseusstoned #3224 ordered 11/18
bodhi #3232 ordered 11/19
buzzhead #3248 ordered 11/20
cville #3292
ejance #3335 ordered 12/1
lex1489 #3394 ordered 12/6
elhoel #3418 ordered 12/8
xero #3502 ordered 12/15
jofroxp #3538
icanreadgood #3555 ordered 12/22
greenroses #3581 ordered 12/24
slick64 #3610 ordered 12/26
commit #3615 ordered 12/28
d232 #3619 ordered 12/29
sacalamota #3658 1/1
diabeticgonewild #3684 ordered 1/4
donkdafied #3688
blearybear #3738
bags #3822
neilito #3859 ordered 1/25 (?)
yada #3864 ordered 1/23
bkram #3968 ordered 2/3
mrschyguy #3975 ordered 2/3
edgar #4018 ordered 2/9
momofthegoons #4182 ordered 2/24

Canada Wait List:
sudo_high #2949 ordered 10/19
hangin' with mr cooper #3501 12/15
jimbo #3953 ordered 2/1

SSS,

PerseusStoned

SSS said:
updated through post by neilito
Hope you just copy/pasted the last one and saved yourself some time :p

I think we should probably change expected time to 16+ weeks now; seems it took sour 16.8 weeks (what a nice thing for him to keep in his signature).

PerseusStoned,

sour

PerseusStoned said:
SSS said:
updated through post by neilito
Hope you just copy/pasted the last one and saved yourself some time :p

I think we should probably change expected time to 16+ weeks now; seems it took sour 16.8 weeks (what a nice thing for him to keep in his signature).
Yea it was 16.8 weeks for me, and soo worth it. I decided to take it off of my signature though, don't want it discouraging anyone. Just wanted to be helpful.

sour,

BUZZHEAD

JEFF
Just checked my order status (#3248 11/20/09), has changed to FBA approved, what-ever that means. Only thing i know is, it's getting freaken close. :brow: :peace:

BUZZHEAD,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Woohoo!! My order (3197) has also changed to FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon)

Yeah! Normally I'm NOT a Monday person.... This Monday might be starting off OK :D

I didn't get an email...I'm just checking status online. I think I got an email last time when the order shipped but not when status changed. Can't remember for sure as that was awhile ago.

Lo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Congratulations Io!! And you are King of the Heap so far too.....

I might have to stop checking this thread for a few months....it's just a reminder of how long I have to wait.

momofthegoons,

420Barista

Ok I got a Question Reguarding these order Numbers listed.
Does anyone know if the order number sequence from vapenow is just for PD buyers or all their products?
I ask due to noticeable gaps listed in the number sequence on expectant owners of the PD and wonder if the numbers listed are only for the PD or For all their (VAPENOW) items being sold?

I want one! But I am not know for my patience and am living on a fixed monthly income so I cant justify laying out the $ and waiting Months. I might try a Pandora kit though but need to see if it comes with choice of bottom cause i like the purple leather.

420Barista,

max

Out to lunch
As has been stated many times in this thread, vapenow order numbers are for all orders.

I cant justify laying out the $ and waiting Months
Then you're out of luck for the foreseeable future. Since this system was put in place, the wait time has never been less than 8 weeks.

max,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
PerseusStoned said:
i've got the wait time at 15-16+ because sour was the person who had the longest wait but some of the other people that received a pd in that batch got theirs at about 15. it just depends on the place in line.

SSS,

PerseusStoned

Expected Wait Time: 16+ weeks

orange=confirmed processing
red=confirmed shipping
yellow=status unknown

Current Known Wait List:
lo #3197 ordered 11/15
sinclue #3200 ordered 11/17
perseusstoned #3224 ordered 11/18
bodhi #3232 ordered 11/19
buzzhead #3248 ordered 11/20
cville #3292
ejance #3335 ordered 12/1
lex1489 #3394 ordered 12/6
elhoel #3418 ordered 12/8
xero #3502 ordered 12/15
jofroxp #3538
icanreadgood #3555 ordered 12/22
greenroses #3581 ordered 12/24
slick64 #3610 ordered 12/26
commit #3615 ordered 12/28
d232 #3619 ordered 12/29
sacalamota #3658 1/1
diabeticgonewild #3684 ordered 1/4
donkdafied #3688
blearybear #3738
bags #3822
neilito #3859 ordered 1/25
yada #3864 ordered 1/23
bkram #3968 ordered 2/3
mrschyguy #3975 ordered 2/3
edgar #4018 ordered 2/9
momofthegoons #4182 ordered 2/24

Canada Wait List:
sudo_high #2949 ordered 10/19
hangin' with mr cooper #3501 12/15
jimbo #3953 ordered 2/1

PerseusStoned,

PerseusStoned

Ditton on the FBA status, ditto on not getting an email update. Sweeeet. Its been 15 weeks, 5 days so far. Anyone know how long FBA status usually takes to get fulfilled?

PerseusStoned,

Lo

From past experience FBA status will change within a day, means it's shipped. Depending on your location, mine arrived in 2 days after it changed to shipped. Wheeee!

FYI, The Pandora kit comes with a lovely Elk leather piece for the bottom but I suppose one could use something else in it's place if desired. The Pandora kit is too cool and I look forward to putting mine together soon as it arrived last week - WAY SWEET! Soon I'll be surrounded by PD's :D

Lo,

ejance

status still on pd wait list. lex, looks like you and i are set for the next batch!
its gonna be like christmas x 3042398402394 :cool:

ejance,

Lo

Possibly choice of bottom, possibly just the way the computer is taking it's sweet time. Yours will turn soon I'm sure :) It's so close we can almost taste it...kinda like that pancake on your head :D

Lo,

BUZZHEAD

JEFF
My e-mail stated: Date Ordered: Friday 20 November, 2009

Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: Approved -- FBA .
How many days to ship from that status? :/

BUZZHEAD,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
lo said:
Possibly choice of bottom, possibly just the way the computer is taking it's sweet time. Yours will turn soon I'm sure :) It's so close we can almost taste it...kinda like that pancake on your head :D
OK, I remember some discussion here about bottoms having something to do with shipping, but I can't really understand why that would be. It would appear to be cuts of die stamped leather. Not exactly the complexity of the unit itself. Dozens could be cut well ahead of the PD construction pace. What am I missing?

I see now that there is an option to pick either...can't remember that I had that option back when I ordered mine...think it was either/or without any indication that would affect shipping. But quite honestly I can't actually remember the moment when I ordered it. I had been thinking about it for a while and balked at ordering a month earlier. I have emails and credit card statements confirming that I ordered/paid/etc. but the actual event is lost in the smokey mists of time :/

So close and yet so far...aaak!

Sinclue,

lex1489

Sinclue said:
lo said:
OK, I remember some discussion here about bottoms having something to do with shipping, but I can't really understand why that would be. It would appear to be cuts of die stamped leather. Not exactly the complexity of the unit itself. Dozens could be cut well ahead of the PD construction pace. What am I missing?

I see now that there is an option to pick either...can't remember that I had that option back when I ordered mine...think it was either/or without any indication that would affect shipping. But quite honestly I can't actually remember the moment when I ordered it. I had been thinking about it for a while and balked at ordering a month earlier. I have emails and credit card statements confirming that I ordered/paid/etc. but the actual event is lost in the smokey mists of time :/

So close and yet so far...aaak!
There was definitely an option for 'either' when I bought mine, and I'm pretty sure it's been there the whole time.

As I understand it, vapenow sends Tom an order for X original and X paisley, depending upon the next orders in line. If one of the people who they accounted for then CHANGES their order to something else and there aren't enough, and the next person in line has 'either', then the next person would get that extra one. So basically just pick what you want because it probably won't make much of a difference in wait-time

lex1489,

BUZZHEAD

JEFF
Urgent update, just checked vapenow order status, It has now changed to PROCESSED. Woohoo :D.
Anytime now, I think i can already feel the buzz from it :lol:

BUZZHEAD,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom