Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple-Days

Since it's a new page... and I will be off the week after November 13th with eye surgery recovery (mandatory), I can tell you all, I am trying hard to speed production. But, sometimes you need to have an evening...

The Laser Logos and other boosts help. :cool:

Purple-Days,

kablamo

Thanks for the updates on your workload Tom. I wish Vapenow would be a little more open about just how the process works. I'm on week 11 (it was an 8 week expected wait when I ordered), they updated my status last week but then changed it back. Still waiting on a shipping notice. I can't see a reason why people with greater orders are receiving theirs but no notice on mine. Its just the standard bottom so its not the paisley thing.

Sigh, hoping it ships this week, again.
# 2418, August 9th

kablamo,

Lucic77

kablamo said:
Thanks for the updates on your workload Tom. I wish Vapenow would be a little more open about just how the process works. I'm on week 11 (it was an 8 week expected wait when I ordered), they updated my status last week but then changed it back. Still waiting on a shipping notice. I can't see a reason why people with greater orders are receiving theirs but no notice on mine. Its just the standard bottom so its not the paisley thing.

Sigh, hoping it ships this week, again.
# 2418, August 9th
That is strange considering lord and shantytown007 both got theirs and they ordered about a week after you if I got my numbers right, lol. Might be worth sending an email to VN to make sure there were no problems/issues, etc.. As the saying goes, $*it happens. Here's to you getting yours soon!

Lucic77,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
Tom, what an unfortunate week to take off :lol:. That teeters right near the edge of my 7 week (suggested) wait period. Today marks the beginning of week 4, 2 days short of a month.

Is this more surgery or just a break that goes with old surgery? I am assuming the first. (I never know :p) You just keep getting things piled on. Hope all works out well. :)

The_Other_Shoe,

t00fatt

Well I'm really hoping my PD gets shipped tomorrow, if so I will be getting mine after the 9 week point. This sunday will be 9 weeks for me, so my chances are good it's going out tomorrow. Fingers crossed :uhoh:

t00fatt,

kablamo

I got an email back from VapeNow. They say I'm 3rd up to get one and it should ship next week. That will be week 12, a lot longer than I expected but glad it will finally be coming.

kablamo,

Lucic77

kablamo said:
I got an email back from VapeNow. They say I'm 3rd up to get one and it should ship next week. That will be week 12, a lot longer than I expected but glad it will finally be coming.
Great news!! :)

Lucic77,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
For the past coupla weeks I've been using my recently acquired Vapor Brothers and I've enjoyed it. Strong meaty hits, nice. Last night for the fun of it I opted for the PD and i would say that the PD vaping experience is more subtle, refined, just in general finer and more exquisite. You'll dig it. It's definitely worth its wait.

jeffp,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
seg said:
hmmm almost at 13 weeks. :o
Shit man that is crazy. I'm coming up on 5 weeks tomorrow, starting to get on the up and up. Still hoping for before my birthday as quoted on my day of purchase on the vapenow website 7 weeks (of course just an estimate). Nov. 19th is my birthday. I know Tom is going to have a mandatory one week recovery break somewhere coming up. Either way, getting pretty damn excited, got some dank bud waiting. Got too dry for burning (my friend retrieved his DBV from my house) and I don't like messing with re-hydrating, so it is aside waiting, while I obtain some more for the rest of the wait. Getting excited, the wait is totally worth it, what a great build up, because.... we all know Tom does it as a marketing technique :lol::cool: :peace: I am out.

The_Other_Shoe,

t00fatt

This past sunday was 9 weeks for me, hoping this will be my week but now I'm doubtful. If kablamo was at 12 weeks with two people in front of him, there must be quite a few people in front of me still, like seg.

t00fatt,

xaustinx

Today is 6 weeks for me, Im just hoping to get mine before Thanksgiving so I can share with relatives

xaustinx,

bcleez

t00fatt said:
This past sunday was 9 weeks for me, hoping this will be my week but now I'm doubtful. If kablamo was at 12 weeks with two people in front of him, there must be quite a few people in front of me still, like seg.
I am thinking the same way. I am just glad that I made the decision a long time ago and didn't wait.

bcleez,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
I should be starting week six but I had a credit card based malfunction delaying me a week unfortunately (all my fault of course :mad:).

The_Other_Shoe,

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Order Number: 2972
Date Ordered: Wednesday 21 October, 2009

Good things come to those that wait! Got rid of the volcano ages ago as i mashed myself up too much with that. Hoping the PD will be a little more gentle with me!

oddjobold,

indigal

Amongst the corn
It is much more manageable! One stem still does it for me, but you have much more control.

indigal,

Purple-Days

Had a question about International power supply from the PD Experience thread, which is related to availability. I'll paste the response here:

We quit selling International kits, and made the announcement a while back.

We have a couple of stragglers we have talked to in the summer, who know what is required of them, and will fill those last couple of orders, but that is the end of International sales.

When we stopped selling International we intended that Vapenow continue with North America ONLY. Seems one or two may have made International purchase through the Vapenow waiting list. We are sorry for any mis-understanding or inconvenience, but we have quit doing International sales. Period. And that includes Vapenow. They have made that clear on their site and will issue refund to any who made a purchase. We will also be making it clear (have tried to but will make it more bold) on our site that there are no more International sales.

Questions such as, "Ordered my PD... Do i need a new power adapter or can i use a travel plug? We have 240v here." Show what we are up against with the International Market. And that's just one of the reasons. Sorry, to any potential customers, but this is the way it is. Our unit is designed for the North American Market and is sold only to the North American Market.

Purple-Days,

t00fatt

Got lucky! My PD shipped today! :D

Order #: 2525 on 8/23

I'm ecstatic, and my lungs are even happier. Have been smoking these past few months since I sold my herbalaire, and it has taken a serious toll on my lungs. Thank you vapenow!

t00fatt,

t00fatt

CrazyCracker said:
My status got changed to shipped this morning ^^

Monday 17 August, 2009
Congrats Cracker, I'm sure your just as excited as me. We should have them by tuesday.

t00fatt,

CrazyCracker

gBmmI1f9H4arprowJqWAUgGx_400.gif

CrazyCracker,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom