Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeNow

Vapor Enthusiast
Retailer
An update:

We've managed to figured out a way with Amazon to pull the listing from their site. When we started stocking units with them we didn't expect anyone to notice them or anticipate the response on this thread. Probably poor judgment on our part given the PD's popularity. We apologize for any confusion and believe that we have fixed the situation. No one bought any PDs at the increased price level fortunately and that option has been permanently removed. PD's are only available for purchase on VapeNow.com now.

Next round of PDs ships out early this week. :peace:

VapeNow,

Purple-Days

My trust in these folks is validated/vindicated.

We are working it out, and back toward Eco friendly shipping at the same time. Part of the PD Experience. No extra package or shipping back and forth.

I hope you all understand that this is part of a growing relationship and we are working through things. Because of our unusual supply/demand situation, it's just not the normal business scheme.

But, I want everyone to know that we both stand up for integrity before a quick buck. We are working as friends. :cool:

Purple-Days,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Totally stand up guys here it seems!! Appreciate the work you guys are doing and glad you're both working together as friends!!

I appreciate the eco friendly bit too! I shall go back to my corner and wait :D

Lo,

thepope

I hope I'm in the right thread to ask this . What #'s are being shipped right now ?

thepope,

juice

Date Ordered: Thursday 25 June, 2009
2:14 PM PST Monday 17 August, 2009 [SHIPPED]

thankoothankoo thankoo thanks

juice,

420Birth

Vaporist - Member #420
Order Number: 2111 shipped
:D
Date Ordered: Sunday 21 June, 2009

Wed I hope

420Birth,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
Hi guys.

How soon after ordering did everyone get it confirmed (not delivery date just confirmation of the order) and get an order number?

Happycamper,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Within a day or so... I forget already. Did you place an order and not get a confirmation? If so, just give it a little while, it'll show up.

aznfknpride,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
It's 2 weeks on Weds, just checked to make sure because i was having a problem with using my card when i bought it (it had a random check for fraud due to international purchase I was told by bank) but I sorted it out and the money did get paid.

I didnt want to bother them last week, because I knew they had a lot on..I'll send an email later today to check.

Happycamper,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Oh.. Yeah bro, I dunno about two weeks :| shoot them an email and see what's up, maybe your spam blocker blocked it?

aznfknpride,

max

Out to lunch
Happycamper said:
It's 2 weeks on Weds, just checked to make sure because i was having a problem with using my card when i bought it (it had a random check for fraud due to international purchase I was told by bank) but I sorted it out and the money did get paid.

I didnt want to bother them last week, because I knew they had a lot on..I'll send an email later today to check.
I hope you didn't order from vapenow. International orders are filled by Tom and Pam. If you did use vapenow, send Pam an email at Info@purple-days.com and get your order straightened out. Almost everyone posting here ordered from vapenow. Overseas orders are a different story.

max,

sky king

Order Number: 2165 Date Ordered: Sunday 28 June, 2009 Status Update: Shipped Today!!! :p

I am very excited. For those of you still waiting, hang in there...your patience will be rewarded :peace:

sky king,

Purple-Days

A follow up, I shot HC an e-mail (early AM) after seeing this and let him know I had his name on my work board. Pammy got his confirmation out this morning (seems the confirmation got overlooked, but the order was in process as normal).

Purple-Days,

Choism

Hot damn! my pd arrived, warming up!
One of my tubes is missing the screen :(

Choism,

Choism

Purple-Days said:
Get with us we will set it right. ;)
awesome, thanks Tom.
question: what do you guys do when the meds get inside the pd hole? do you just turn upside down and tap??
I don't wanna stick things inside the pd.

Choism,

lwien

Choism said:
question: what do you guys do when the meds get inside the pd hole? do you just turn upside down and tap??
The PD likes a good spankin' every once in awhile. Just make sure that you rub her down with some butter afterwards to let her know that everything's ok. :/

lwien,

Choism

The PD is everything I imagined, definitely worth the wait!
Thank you Purple Days.

Choism,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
lwien said:
Choism said:
The PD likes a good spankin' every once in awhile. Just make sure that you rub her down with some butter afterwards to let her know that everything's ok. :/
That's very funny....

jeffp,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Oh man.. My girl just texted me, telling me a box from vapenow arrived.. I'm stuck at work for another 6 hours (already been here for 6, texting my gf every hour trying to see if anything came for me, lol). These next 6 hours are going to be worse than the inital wait for the PD to get shipped!
:ko:

aznfknpride,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom