Planning on any 4/20 purchases this year?

GameEnders

Hello,

I am thinking about getting a desktop vaporizer, most likely after a lot of reading the VapeXhale Cloud EVO or the SSV, and I was also wondering if any new desktop vaporizers that show promise might also be released soon. It also seems like that time where the great vaporizers have been around for a bit, and something new-fangled should be hitting the market soon, so I also ask about the new vaporizers being released because I would hate to drop Cloud EVO money and something really bad @ is right around the corner.

Does anyone know of any great 420 sales that will be going on this year? Do you know if VapeXhale or 7th floor will have any big ones? Any great new portable (besides FF2) or desktop vaporizers being released soon?

Thanks for any assistance!

ginolicious

Great topic with less than a month away. I'm hoping to get a new portable. I have a desktop that's amazing. But I want a pocket one. Looking at three as of right now and all of them buck me for certain reasons.

1. Flowermate pro has great price seems to be a good vape but no isolated air oath.

2. Firefly 2. Price is an issue.

3. Indica o2

ginolicious,

subway13029

I have advice for anyone looking into a flowermate or similar. Check out the boundless cf or cfx..like 10 second heat up and nice tasty vapor and it makes clouds if thats your thing..130 for the cf and 170 for cfx but they are running 20 off for fc nembers. Really nice option for the price and i believe it is a hybrid in the vein if s and b portables..little more restricted airflow..but not bad..

KennyPowers

Do you think the plenty will be available for a 420 sale?
I saw on this forum that the company wants no association with it's customers use of cannabis.

KennyPowers,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I just bought a Mighty, Solid Valve and a GR8TR. I'm all good for vape purchases. The only thing that could sway me is a handmade coloured glass bong. It would have to be vibrant and chosen in person.

Maybe a trip to the 420 fest in Vancouver is in the books? I don't usually go because is my friend's birthday that day.

Hwy420

Just wondering if there will be any sales—it would be a good idea!

I was going to buy a new vape anyway (my favourite now is Arizer Air), just didn't realize that 4/20 is approaching.

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
Was thinking of picking up a VapCap sometime soon, maybe I'll wait and see if there's a 4/20 special...

covercash,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
In honor of 4/20 I just bought an EVO through Vapexhale (2 weeks ago) with the hydro bomb. I plan on buying several accessories to go with it here soon. I would like s whip and some nails, extra baskets - accessories seem kinds high IMO. All the things I want come to about a $100.

Monsoon

I just bought a Liger V2 e-nail and am about to order an ExtractCraft Source for extraction use so I should be pretty much set on weed related purchases for awhile. As always though I'll keep my eye out for glass deals.

Monsoon,

CalyxSmokr

Hello,

I am thinking about getting a desktop vaporizer, most likely after a lot of reading the VapeXhale Cloud EVO or the SSV, and I was also wondering if any new desktop vaporizers that show promise might also be released soon. It also seems like that time where the great vaporizers have been around for a bit, and something new-fangled should be hitting the market soon, so I also ask about the new vaporizers being released because I would hate to drop Cloud EVO money and something really bad @ is right around the corner.

Does anyone know of any great 420 sales that will be going on this year? Do you know if VapeXhale or 7th floor will have any big ones? Any great new portable (besides FF2) or desktop vaporizers being released soon?

Thanks for any assistance!
http://www.vapeusa.com/collections/...-vaporizer-ssv-dry-vape-heater-vapor-whip-bag
if they still have units this can't be beat

CalyxSmokr,

Likes2vape

I have advice for anyone looking into a flowermate or similar. Check out the boundless cf or cfx..like 10 second heat up and nice tasty vapor and it makes clouds if thats your thing..130 for the cf and 170 for cfx but they are running 20 off for fc nembers. Really nice option for the price and i believe it is a hybrid in the vein if s and b portables..little more restricted airflow..but not bad..

I highly recommend the CFX or CF as well! What a surprise it is! I agree it has some sort of hybrid going on!

I was going to get a mighty for 420 but now idk! I really want to try one. I've been eyeing up the Venus Apollo but I'm pretty happy with my vapes right now.

Maybe I'll just get an ounce and 5 grams of wax instead!

After all cannabis is the Holy Grail!!!!

YungLeaner

I highly recommend the CFX or CF as well! What a surprise it is! I agree it has some sort of hybrid going on!

I was going to get a mighty for 420 but now idk! I really want to try one. I've been eyeing up the Venus Apollo but I'm pretty happy with my vapes right now.

Maybe I'll just get an ounce and 5 grams of wax instead!

After all cannabis is the Holy Grail!!!!
I feel as though the mighty would be over kill with the CFX already holstered, no? I'll third the motion to grab a boundless vape on the cheap, especially if there's a 4/20 deal. As for myself, I'll be looking for a butane vape that works well through water. Probably the Lotus and maybe a new bubbler

Likes2vape

I feel as though the mighty would be over kill with the CFX already holstered, no? I'll third the motion to grab a boundless vape on the cheap, especially if there's a 4/20 deal. As for myself, I'll be looking for a butane vape that works well through water. Probably the Lotus and maybe a new bubbler
The CFX has killed my urge for a mighty but I'd still like to try one out so if anyone in SFV who has a mighty and want to do a CFX vs Mighty comparison I'd be down to meet up.

If I were to get a vape for 420 it would be the Apollo but I like the idea of an ounce and some wax better!!

Likes2vape,

YungLeaner

The CFX has killed my urge for a mighty but I'd still like to try one out so if anyone in SFV who has a mighty and want to do a CFX vs Mighty comparison I'd be down to meet up.

If I were to get a vape for 420 it would be the Apollo but I like the idea of an ounce and some wax better!!
SFV you say? ;););)
No Mighty in my apartment, but plenty of Underdog and Herbalizer loving. I have a 710 whip as well, but the nail for it broke and I wasn't able to get much good performance out of it before the dish cracked. PM me if you're interested in a "biggest vape bong hit" competition one of these days. Would at least like to hear what dispensaries you frequent--I think HAI is the best in the valley but SFVDM gives it a run for its money. RIP Reseda Daily Deals :(

YungLeaner,
Reactions: Vapetrees

subway13029

Honestly my mighty would smash the cf..I don't have the CFx but am understanding they are very similar like mighty and crafty..but the mighty is mega free flowing and the cooling unit is very innovative..the coolest hits there are..but for the price difference it's hard to tell which one is better for the money..I got my mighty stolen and bought a cf in meantime and can't wait to get my mighty back..which I already have an invoice for I'm about to pay for tonight. Been such a busy Easter weekend that's for sure..but yeah @Likes2vape we have similar vapes and I think you need a mighty with a muzzmod in your life..mighty cannot be touched by a portable imho especially through water..but gotta eliminate the cu when you go through water or to me it's just average using the cu then putting through water..overkill in my book..

subway13029,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Got the PIU email, really tough to resist an omicron v4 and a Haze v3.... haze has been on my radar too long.

FlyingLow,
Top Bottom