Phase3 Vaporizers

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I have mixed feelings about wireless heads. I love my Sandcastle when I use that, but it's torch driven so I just dunno lol... Although I expect I'll grab one of those too at some point, I'm a sucker for Ryan's designs!

At some point I'll drop the new Sandcastle too, I spent so many hours trying to figure out how to create a new high surface area heater using only 100% quartz.

It's always really challenging to gauge interest with this stuff but people tend to like glass, and I finally came up with a way to not have to worry about any beads for the new Sandcastle.

Thanks a ton for your (continued) support! I'm stoked (and stoned) that you're still rocking with me!!
Really appreciate all of you!

Heads up for everyone on the fence - because it's challenging to gauge interest on this stuff, and to best allocate my resource to areas of interest so that I can keep going, I'm not planning on ordering a ton of extra ZXL's or ZXXL's at this point in time. More interested in selling through a smaller run and then re-ordering pending demand.

Same. I'm on the ZXXL but your mention of the 1.7 got me thinkin'...

Thank you my friend!!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

coolbreeze

Warmed up the Z8 for the occasion, onward through the fog!
IMG-5762.jpg

f2j

Chaque jour est une chance
Hey, so I've been away from VAS for quite a long time now and realized recently the hype around ballvapes.
I've been using log vapes and loving it, but now I must admit I am a bit intrigued.

I love "session" vaping. I start at very low temp and increase step by step to maximize the quantity of draws I can get.
My goal has never been to extract in one or two hits.

I was wondering if Phase3 ZX could be an appropriate device for such a use ?
Maybe there are temp stepping vaporists here that could provide me with a feedback ?
(I already eliminated other ball vapes due to the size of the chambers).

Thanks !

coolbreeze

Hey, so I've been away from VAS for quite a long time now and realized recently the hype around ballvapes.
I've been using log vapes and loving it, but now I must admit I am a bit intrigued.

I love "session" vaping. I start at very low temp and increase step by step to maximize the quantity of draws I can get.
My goal has never been to extract in one or two hits.

I was wondering if Phase3 ZX could be an appropriate device for such a use ?
Maybe there are temp stepping vaporists here that could provide me with a feedback ?
(I already eliminated other ball vapes due to the size of the chambers).

Thanks !
Good question, I don't see why you couldn't. Maybe get a Couch Log bowl for a little extra room and start down around 400 or lower and work your way through it? The temperature adjusts pretty quickly after it's warm and with those increments I think it would work and I think it'd be really nice.

I'm gonna try it out. Brb!

Edit 1: About .2 or two unleveled DV bowls, starting at 400:
IMG-5766.jpg

Edit 2: First two hits at 400 were whispy but tasty--there's a lot of distance. Turned up to 420, waited a couple mins, and it's a whole new ballgame! Three very flavorful, big cool hits. Turning up to 430 just for the heck of it.

Edit 3: Two nice, full hits at 430, flavor is wearing, still cool. Up to 440!

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Awesome, thank you for giving it a try. So have you been able to make it last a bit ? :)
Yep! I think you could be more or less aggressive than I'm being or pack a bigger or smaller load and you'd still have a lot of room to range around!

(Another big hit at 440, bumping up to 450!)

Edit: Ok, it's done. That was about a half-dozen hits stretched; stayed pretty tasty and cool,

Last edited:

f2j

Thanks again for the experiment haha.
I vape dry, so I think I would pair it with a flexible body from herborizer (smaller air volume so I guess smaller but more hits) or a cheaper equivalent :D, anyone has already given it a try with the Phase3 ?

f2j

Cool. I like the whip :d plus i'm a mess and I would brake the sherlock in no time with that mouthpiece.
But I think I'll go for something like this for the moment cause I can't spend too much.

Time to sleep, I think I'll pull the trigger tomorrow. Thanks again for your answers !

TedJones

Thanks again for the experiment haha.
I vape dry, so I think I would pair it with a flexible body from herborizer (smaller air volume so I guess smaller but more hits) or a cheaper equivalent :D, anyone has already given it a try with the Phase3 ?
You bet, it’s lovely dry. HERE’S a little setup I’m really digging. Since you like a stepping sesh, could definitely start below 400 and maybe add an additional bowl like coolbreeze recommended. I set & forget around 405 for this and am done in a couple minutes so bit different from your style ;)

shroomi

I just got a Z combo, and I would love to try this zxl too, but atm shipping+taxes would be an unwanted extra I can't afford.
Best of luck with this too, I see you managed to spark quite some interest already, I'm sure it'll be an intriguing experience 🤟

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
From thinking about shutting shop not too long ago to check this out and this is coming and maybe this love it

I’m high-polar 😂

Plus I’m already in too deep 😂

Appreciate the positivity!!

Warmed up the Z8 for the occasion, onward through the fog!
IMG-5762.jpg

The one that started it all 😍😍😍
Thanks for rocking with me since we started rolling!

Ordered the ZXL!! Congrats on the launch.

Thanks so much for jumping on the Z train, really appreciate all of you 1.7 owners still holding it down since before I even officially started PHASE3!!
Seeing that I am here, how do I order additional screens and bowl o-rings?

I don’t have any of the black Viton o rings left currently but I have some of the red ones, send me a message with your last order number and I’ll send them to you.

You bet, it’s lovely dry. HERE’S a little setup I’m really digging. Since you like a stepping sesh, could definitely start below 400 and maybe add an additional bowl like coolbreeze recommended. I set & forget around 405 for this and am done in a couple minutes so bit different from your style ;)

Very cool setup!! Love the light and nimble spirit going on there, definitely fits the ZX vibe!!

I just got a Z combo, and I would love to try this zxl too, but atm shipping+taxes would be an unwanted extra I can't afford.
Best of luck with this too, I see you managed to spark quite some interest already, I'm sure it'll be an intriguing experience 🤟

🙏🙏🙏 thank you!
I definitely think it will satisfy those folks looking for a little something extra!

I still love my lil 14MM ZX though 😁

I always run my zx dry on a tiny bong. It's delicious!

A man of developed and refined taste!

Maybe one day I’ll make one of my dry rig designs 🙃

namasteIII

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/17b2gj8
Top post on vaporents reddit, 48 comments, not one mention of Phase3.

Not posting to be a downer, just in the quest to keep the lights on long term. I think this is good evidence of marketing being a strong culprit for the slow volume.

Certainly aint the product…

Unfortunately I got no solution. Maybe if you get a free few hours just scope the competition’s marketing and see if you can spot a trend to copy or incorporate.

Rooting for ya.

Not posting to be a downer, just in the quest to keep the lights on long term. I think this is good evidence of marketing being a strong culprit for the slow volume.

Unfortunately I got no solution. Maybe if you get a free few hours just scope the competition’s marketing and see if you can spot a trend to copy or incorporate.

Rooting for ya.

I saw that thread and immediately recommended Phase3. :tup:

Sultana lungs

Thought I’d share my zx story After making and purchasing an embarrassing amount of ball Vapes the little beast was here. Driving home from the post office my first impressions were I’ve been ripped off WTF is this toy I think the titi is gonna be stronger shit no.For about a week or so prior I was playing with the TKO which benched most finally got home paired it with a 16 mm coil I had spare by the end of that night it had been back to backed with just about everything with a final feeling of how in the fuck is this so called toy doing this still in love to this day thanks phase3

f2j

So that's it, I jumped on the train.
In the meantime I've been searching in my mess and found glass pieces I had totally forgotten about ^^
uEv4dTvk.jpg

Now i'll just have to make a wooden stand to secure the whole thing I guess. Can't wait to test that :)

sweetherb

Quick question for those in the EU:

How much did you pay in customs when ordering one of these? I'm based in Spain, but am a bit concerned the customs authorities might rob me blind! VAT is 21%, so I'm pretty sure that would be the minimum extra charge. Is there anything else to pay on top?

Feel free to PM me if you don't wish to post numbers on here. Many thanks in advance!

Oden

How much did you pay in customs when ordering one of these? I'm based in Spain, but am a bit concerned the customs authorities might rob me blind! VAT is 21%, so I'm pretty sure that would be the minimum extra charge. Is there anything else to pay on top?

Feel free to PM me if you don't wish to post numbers on here. Many thanks in advance!
I paid 20% unfortunately on my last order.
If Ryan could put a lower price on the invoice, EU buyers could pay less customs taxes.

shroomi

For me it was 20% and some extra. I was pretty shocked cause that's the highest I paid, in the end shipping+taxes equalled a brand new zirc bowl 😅
Agree with @Oden, if it weren't for the extra cost I'd already have ordered a zxl combo.

lazylathe

Almost there...

Rooting for ya.

I just added a short review for the ZX!
Reddit is very bi-polar about ball vapes and seems to favour main stream offerings for some reason...

Let's see how well it is received over there...

@invertedisdead

Zirconia bowl for me!! I have not used my glass ones since it arrived and so not think I will go back to them.
Thanks for sending out 2 black o-rings as well!! They will be added to the bowl shortly.

I will be back home in Canada at the end of the month and cannot wait to get reacquainted with my ZX!!!

Top Bottom