Phase3 Vaporizers

Pukka

Great timing because I've only got one ZX set left until I'm out of zirconia bowls!

Electronics should be here Wednesday and these ZX bundles should be going out Thursday.

Thanks so much for rocking with us!!
Oh no! I probably ordered one right after sweetherb šŸ¤Æ Can I assume if you're o/s my order moves to you receiving your next parts shipment?

edit: I hope so and would "patiently" wait.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Oh no! I probably ordered one right after sweetherb šŸ¤Æ Can I assume if you're o/s my order moves to you receiving your next parts shipment?

If you're the one from this morning you are all good! Every ZX bundle order that's went through at the time of this post will be shipping out this week. That's all folks Round 1 is a wrap! Thank you dearly for giving me a chance and the opportunity to be here!

As far as new orders moving to the next shipment, I haven't totally decided if I will continue this offer, but I think I just might extend the pre-order period for this ZX deal until the next shipment of ZXBowls comes in, which would be in early December with the ZXL and ZXXL. That would help keep my lights on and allow folks to still take advantage of this incredible deal for the upcoming Holidays.

I just edited the website, Round 2 will be shipping out in early December.

:rockon:

Thank you friends!

šŸ’š Your friendly neighborhood phase change experts

HughJass

I decided to bite the bullet and join this party!
That was probably me, this is most excellent and I'm extremely excited!

Congratulations to us all! :cheers:
I was able to snag a set this past weekend as well :drool:

That's all folks Round 1 is a wrap! Thank you dearly for giving me a chance and the opportunity to be here!

Thank you :clap:
Feels like perfect timing -Iā€™ve been lurking here and gophase3 since the Z8 conception phase, I just couldnā€™t justify it back then (or even now, but I figured the fantastic deal in combination of it helping you and phase 3 during a time of need was worth the debt)- I just wish I was able to show my support sooner!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Heads up gang, if you want something right now but missed the first round of ZX bundle deals, I still have three of these Disorderly Conduction setups in stock and they are shipping out immediately! Really need to move these before I get outta here. I don't have any zirconia bowls left to offer right now but I still have 14MM American glass in stock.

That was probably me, this is most excellent and I'm extremely excited!

:rockon:thank you!!

Congratulations to us all! :cheers:
I was able to snag a set this past weekend as well :drool:

Thank you :clap:
Feels like perfect timing -Iā€™ve been lurking here and gophase3 since the Z8 conception phase, I just couldnā€™t justify it back then (or even now, but I figured the fantastic deal in combination of it helping you and phase 3 during a time of need was worth the debt)- I just wish I was able to show my support sooner!

Hey thanks so much!!
Appreciate you following along since the original zirconia desktop was debuted!

As long as the lights are still on this party is gonna keep going!!

(We need electricity to power these desktops, anyways :lol: )

lazylathe

Almost there...
He has one left...

Thanks for the tip!!
Picked up the last ZX8 to add to the lineup!!!
I also have a dual controller, so I will be rocking the ZX and ZX8 side by side!

I think it is going to look great sitting on the black Zirconia bowl!

And of course, thank you so much to @invertedisdead for offering us all the opportunity to own these amazing vaporizers!!

CaleidosCope

Hi. Because f2j asked, here are two pictures of the holder for the ZX-Wireless-HeatGun project.
Parts:
- A piece of wood
- A wire (with me it is welding wire 2mm, I think with a short lever also rigid copper wire 1,5mm from the electric wire goes)
- Drilling machine
- Pliers for bending the wire

Find a solid object, same diameter as the ZX, around which you can pre-bend the wire. Or if you dare take the ZX. ;)
One side at the end left a little longer helps when threading. Just enough pressure to hold the ZX if you bend the wires to end position. Drill Two holes (2,5mm or what fits for your wire) in the piece of wood with the needed distance (1cm?).
Assemble. ;) Drop the ZX in the loop THEN mount the handle.

Have Fun

Translated with DeepL

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Howdy gang,

Had a slight oversight on coil stands for these ZX bundles.
They are shipping out to me today from Disorderly Conduction and these ZX sets should be going out Monday.
I have about half of the stands on hand now so I might try and get some of these sets out today or tomorrow.
Still busy preparing for my move so my communication is a bit off right now, but in a few days I will be back to normal.

Thanks so much for your cooperation, as always don't hesitate to reach out if I can help with anything.

Also I apologize on the ZXXL pre-order delay as I know some of you are waiting for that - just been busy and haven't got that quoted yet, I will probably start that pre-order next month (November) but they would be arriving at the same time as the ZXL's and the ZXBowl restock in early December.

vapefritz

My first ball vaporizer! Was waiting for a comeback of the zirconia zeal, but this offer was just too good! Can't wait! āœŒ

Can someone tell me: what actually makes the zirconia bowl better than the glass one? Because as a noob I'd think they both should be absolutely neutral in taste, but with the glass one you would be able to see the content while using it?

coolbreeze

My first ball vaporizer! Was waiting for a comeback of the zirconia zeal, but this offer was just too good! Can't wait! āœŒ

Can someone tell me: what actually makes the zirconia bowl better than the glass one? Because as a noob I'd think they both should be absolutely neutral in taste, but with the glass one you would be able to see the content while using it?
The Zi bowl is smaller but brings the load closer and is fit so that the air column is the width of the chamber leaving no green edges. It's like an injector that works like a diffuser. It's about perfect, but the glass bowl is like the next best thing and it's a little bigger. Both is best if you can swing it.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I have just a few extra 110V coils from this round of electronics so I'm running this killer a-la-carte ZX deal with a FREE coil for anyone who already has a compatible controller to clear out as much inventory as I can before I move in the next two days. Coil is D-Nail standard pinout which fits Auber, Disorderly Conduction, RCCtools, D-Nail, MaxVapor, and others. Does not work with Qaromashop or 7th Floor controllers. In stock and shipping same day.

Thanks so much friends!
Your support means and helps a ton in ensuring P3 stays around to offer lots of new innovative products and accessories. Some really game changing new stuff being cooked up right now for release next year.

Just waiting on stands from DC, should be here this morning and then the rest of these round1 ZX bundles are going out. Everything is packed and ready to go, I just need to drop the stands in and tape the box shut and they're getting dropped off.

P.S. just a stoned rant but international shipping is ridiculous right now, I just paid $35 to send a ZX bundle to Australia. These boxes are packed pretty perfectly though IMO! :brow: I've been working towards trying to reduce as much packing materials as possible as 1. it's an added expense that I don't want to pay for, or have to charge you for; and 2. whatever plastic we can reduce for the planet has to be a good thing. This zirconia is ridiculously durable too, so it's not like glass where it needs to be babied. These new coils are held at a slightly different tolerance than the DC coils I've been using so I had to get creative and come up with a new way of installing them on the housings. For that reason I'm probably going to ship the remainder of these current ZX heaters with a coil fitted by me because I have the process down now and I don't want anyone to have any issues doing the install. The fit on these new ones is super tight but the heat transfer is ridiculously solid, way better than threaded screw on designs.

Here's my angle. Dumping Qs (5) bc the zx is more manageable. Plan to keep the TKO for blasting while the zxlb pkg is in the Q.
Glad to have found Phase3. I have received 100% support.

:rockon:

Thanks so much for rocking with me!! Love hearing the stellar testimonial, especially about the ZX replacing 5 vapes!

Absolutely epic! Appreciate you dropping in here, love the name too, big fishing fan I see ;):rofl:

Thanks so much for jumping on board! I think you made an excellent choice :wave:

@coolbreeze nailed it pretty succinctly! The ZXbowl is particularly optimized for 1 hit snap bowls specifically in the 50-100mg size. You can stretch it out longer, or load more (up to 0.2g) but I find it excels at delivering a dense, smooth, flavorful single pass extraction. Basically I sought to apply the same extraction principals used in commercial solventless and solvent cannabis extraction for home use. With a single pass extraction we significantly decrease the residence time that the botanical material is in contact with the solvent (in this case, hot air, as an aerosol is an "air-solution" comprising of a solvent and solute. These techniques preserve flavor and subject the unvaporizable plant material to less heat. This allows the vape to essentially never hit that "burnt popcorn" territory unless you really, really push the temp. I think this is one of the reasons people find the ZX so flavorful.
Woo hoo mines on the way, ironically it will land on this side of the pond when im on the side of the pond it was sent from ha ha. Thank you kind sir!

:lol: dang it!

Thanks so much Stuey!!

HughJass

Feel like a kid close to christmas eve! šŸ˜

Man seriously! Feels like Iā€™m counting the seconds, even in my sleep haha. Only makes it worse that the j hook I ordered hasnā€™t even shipped :uhoh: I may end up having to buy a cheap water piece from a local shop as a backup / to try it out the ZX, if it arrives first.

The Zi bowl is smaller but brings the load closer and is fit so that the air column is the width of the chamber leaving no green edges.

Youā€™re explanation just made me realize something-
A couple people have mentioned the glass bowl might have slightly better flavor for low temp pulls.
-It occurs to me that may be due to the green edge that doesnā€™t get as thorough a cook on the glass bowl. (Reminds me of a saying Iā€™ve heard dabbers use -ā€œyou gotta waste it to taste itā€)

Iā€™m curious if ā€˜handicappingā€™ the Z bowl could provide the same flavor as the glass.. (with a couple rubies on top of, or sandwiched in the bowl- something like that to steal some heat from reaching the herb.)

Would also basically negate / decrease the efficiency that the ZBowl provides :rolleyes: but it would prove that the ZBowl has the same if not better taste and efficiency.

But thatā€™s all just my :2c: Iā€™ll have to try it out when I get it, then eventually get a glass bowl to compare!

coolbreeze

A couple people have mentioned the glass bowl might have slightly better flavor for low temp pulls.
I wonder if it's not the little add'l distance? If they run at the same temp with both bowls, the Zi should seem more done since the load is closer. The Zi chamber lets you turn down little more. I have noticed no degradation of flavor with it myself. Ideally you'd avoid roasty flavors with it because it's sort of designed to be a one-hitter: one pass at the right temp should produce the best flavor, and it seems like it does this pretty well.

staircase slight of hand

Have you tried it yet?
Just had my first bowl and it was superb; temp stepping from 450 to 470 to 500 (in a small bubbler, but Iā€™m already having thoughts about going lower with a j-hook). Thanks for the advice!

Edit to add: these temps are using the Crossing Tech PID controller that are shipping with the pre-order bundles.

Last edited:

Top Bottom