Phase3 Vaporizers

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I don’t have a ZX to be able to ‘be in’ for Z bowl. However I do definitely want one when the time comes that I can order the full kit.

I don’t mean to offer unsolicited buisness advice, but if you could price it sustainably so that you are able continue to offer it into the future and not one and done it, that would be really cool and appreciate.

I dig your products and innovation man. This is certainly going to be my first desktop and ball vape and I am pretty glad to have found it and that it exists.

First of all I genuinely appreciate your comments and interest in my work.

Pricing these products is extremely challenging. Too low and you don’t earn anything, too high and you don’t sell anything. IMHO prices should be higher but the sales are already too low to feel confident about it.

I definitely mistook the preorder interest as being representative of the actual market and that turned out to be inaccurate.
Plus with all these creative companies flocking to borrow every single one of my differentiating factors just gives consumers less of a reason to buy my products compared to anybody with a bigger following, and thus influence.

To be honest if sales don’t pick up soon this game is over.

Right now I’m facing losing absolutely everything to start this business, so the idea of ending up homeless over something that was supposed to improve the life for me and my family is pretty disheartening. I apologize in advance if I’m being too transparent, unfortunately this is the reality of the situation.

My orders are literally down 25% from last month so things are going the entirely wrong direction.

In general I basically see a collective undervaluing in a desperate attempt to “compete” with the tiny available market.

It’s kind of like sharing one medium pizza between 19 people.

Typing this one out really killed my mood so I’m just gonna walk away from the computer for a bit.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I currently work as an operations executive in another industry, and I’ve been thinking for several years about creating a cooperative for creators for exactly this reason. Creators are experts at creating things, not necessarily market research, sourcing, contract negotiation, logistics, marketing, BI, etc. etc.

I would really love to see the industry stay as artisan as possible, but if we keep things as are eventually everything will go corporate, individual artisans on their own stand no chance. A strong cooperative could stop it from happening, or at the very least keep them from completely destroying the craftsmen.

Oil420FL

I currently work as an operations executive in another industry, and I’ve been thinking for several years about creating a cooperative for creators for exactly this reason. Creators are experts at creating things, not necessarily market research, sourcing, contract negotiation, logistics, marketing, BI, etc. etc.

I would really love to see the industry stay as artisan as possible, but if we keep things as are eventually everything will go corporate, individual artisans on their own stand no chance. A strong cooperative could stop it from happening, or at the very least keep them from completely destroying the craftsmen.
Yes and we have all seen very good devices plagued by support problems as soon as the company grew past a couple of people. So a coop could help beyond startup.

kimura

I’m really loving the ZX. Small loads with the ZX is the closest thing I’ve found to taking bong snaps. I can hit and run really quickly if needed. flavor and effects are absolutely top tier.

For bowls I’m just using glass adaptors like this one and this one. I’m just installing a screen into the joint part of the adapter and going to town. I have accumulated a ton of screens from buying vaporizers for the last 14 years. I put the load pretty close to the heater, a trick I picked up using other coil / rig vapes. The seal isn’t 100% perfect with these adapters but it’s pretty dang good. I could be missing something but it’s certainly good enough for what I’m doing

I’d be down for a fancy bowl, but I really think the heater is great as it stands. Cant praise it enough. Don’t want folks to think they need a $100+ bowl to have a good time

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
It’s all good I’m just gonna keep innovating and doing what I do.

I’m human and sometimes it gets to me but it’s just a part of the game. No worries. It is what it is.
I’m not a quitter and I’m here to stay.

S-Pro landing this week.

MAKO landing this week.

ZXR landing next month.

Innovate or die.

:peace:

Oden

It’s all good I’m just gonna keep innovating and doing what I do.

I’m human and sometimes it gets to me but it’s just a part of the game. No worries. It is what it is.
I’m not a quitter and I’m here to stay.

S-Pro landing this week.

MAKO landing this week.

ZXR landing next month.

Innovate or die.

:peace:

innovate and crush the competition.
I can't wait to see this 🙏

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Just a reminder and heads up that all of these incoming samples are strictly prototypes, so if you just bought a ZX or are thinking about buying a ZX it’s not obsolete or anything like that. In fact, I definitely suggest buying a ZX 😁

These protos are simply for evaluation and experimentation as I find making new stuff is the best learning tool for developing better parts and avoiding complacency.

I’m gonna have 10 MAKO stems available in stainless steel, if you’re a big Dyna fan and want to beta test one feel free to drop me a line! Can’t really send them out on me right now all things considered, but the price will be super affordable to try. It should fit any 8MM device, but it’s more-so designed for Dynavap. I’ve got hundreds of cooling solution designs so it’s important to me to start putting some of them to the test.

Also, I cleaned my iPad cable and the internal dock port with alcohol and then bent the unibody housing outwards a bit to adjust the fit, and I now have access to all 650+ vape designs again! I’m stoked to have my references back so that’s a nice save!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Please try iCloud

I now have 50gb of iCloud storage!

I just dealt with this a few weeks ago with the phone where I thought I lost everything. The battery is so bad on my phone that if it dies, I genuinely have to heat it up with a blow dryer to induce enough of a resistance change to power on.... 😬 now I just leave it permanently plugged in - it’s essentially an old school corded home phone with a cracked touchscreen at this point lol.

I’m not sure that I should really be sharing any of this stuff or not. Not exactly sure if my vulnerability makes me look better or worse. This thread is essentially a diary at this point. That’s alright with me, but maybe I should just talk about vapes 🤷

Oden

I now have 50gb of iCloud storage!

I just dealt with this a few weeks ago with the phone where I thought I lost everything. The battery is so bad on my phone that if it dies, I genuinely have to heat it up with a blow dryer to induce enough of a resistance change to power on.... 😬 now I just leave it permanently plugged in - it’s essentially an old school corded home phone with a cracked touchscreen at this point lol.

I’m not sure that I should really be sharing any of this stuff or not. Not exactly sure if my vulnerability makes me look better or worse. This thread is essentially a diary at this point. That’s alright with me, but maybe I should just talk about vapes 🤷
We love you bro, that's all you need to know.
People here know your value.
Just keep making vaporizers that send the community into space.
I'm sure you'll release vaping devices that will be a huge hit.
❤️❤️❤️❤️

coolbreeze

The Phase3 has arrived at its destination. With its shiny black anthracite finish it's very beautiful. Can someone point me to a post or link that shows how to adapt the coil to Phase3 yourself please ? Thanks
@olysh, it should fit the coil pretty well out of the box, but if it needs tightened take a needle nose pliers (regular will work too), tape up the tips with masking tape to reduce scratching, and starting from the bottom, grab one coil in it and twist the pliers to turn it inward to the path of the coil (you are physically shaping the loop smaller), hold it for a few seconds, and then move up to the next coil and do the same, and then the next, etc. It shouldn't take much reducing to make it fit very snuggly. When you've gotten it tighter, screw the P3 head into the coil (some force may be necessary) until fully inserted. If you can turn it in either direction, you may want to tighten it a bit more.

Edit: Oh, most importantly, enjoy the heck out of it!

olysh pops

Thank you @coolbreeze for these pedagogical instructions. I did not imagine that the coil could be too loose, here the difficulty is that it is too narrow. And I don't dare force it. In your opinion, is it necessary to force a little when screwing P3 into the coils or is it preferable to open the coils a little?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
If you can turn it in either direction, you may want to tighten it a bit more.

This is the best tip for achieving proper fitment! If it can turn in the coil I would keep adjusting

I'll make a video the next time I install one into a coil so that I can share.

@olysh hope you're up and running very soon!! I like to use a pair of "slip joint pliers" similar to these

M526G.jpg

Then I wrap the tip with a thin rag/cloth/old t-shirt/etc.
I adjust the pliers to the wider setting so the entire height of the coil is held in the teeth, crank down and apply enough pressure so the pliers are not slipping, and then I just twist the "coil arm" to apply tension and that seems to snug up the coil winding for me. Typically I'll then go across and grab onto the opposite side of the coil I just worked with and then repeat the process again for uniformity. Just wanna work a little bit at a time, don't want to deform the coil or apply so much pressure that one side caves in and causes a bind on the housing to not slip in.

It's pretty easy, but maybe a little tricky to explain through text.

I'm sure there's a few different ways to snug these coils up so whatever works is the right answer!

Thank you @coolbreeze for these pedagogical instructions. I did not imagine that the coil could be too loose, here the difficulty is that it is too narrow. And I don't dare force it. In your opinion, is it necessary to force a little when screwing P3 into the coils or is it preferable to open the coils a little?

If the coil is too snug (seems to happen with some of the 220V coils) I stick a pair of needle nose pliers directly through the inner diameter of the coil, and then pry the plier arms open as wide as possible, repeating the process until the ID has opened up enough to fit through.

SquirrelMaster

I've had a few days to play around my ZX after my 710coils order arrived on Wednesday. I really like the 14mm form factor. I was sticking to smaller bowls for the first couple days while kept dropping the temperature bit by bit. Last night I dropped down to 265°C/509°F and loaded the bowl up with excellent results.

I'm not a fan of the screens, I like them to sit low but then they flip around very easily when I try to stir. I tried setting them higher last night but after a few ZX bowls and a few t-bucket loads I was not in a state of mind to fiddle 😆.

All in all, this was a good purchase.

The Phase3 has arrived at its destination. With its shiny black anthracite finish it's very beautiful. Can someone point me to a post or link that shows how to adapt the coil to Phase3 yourself please ? Thanks
It'll probably depend on your coil but with my 710coil I was able to hold the coil with one hand and "open" the coil with my other hand (gripping the handle part) while dropping the ZX in. It is extremely secure.

BakedDiogenes

What's this glass?! This is what I've always wanted

It's an inside out hammer rig by FireKist. These heady hammers and sherlocks are so cool, but they're almost always push bowls. I don't know if I've seen another with a joint.

Yea that was my problem too

Inzaneglass on IG makes some cool hammers and Sherlock’s with 14mm dewar joints.

Here’s a custom dry hammer I had made a couple birthdays ago:

famous father daughter poems

Top Bottom