Phase3 Vaporizers

InhaleExhale

Wouldn't the screen go at the bottom of the ground/frosted part ? I mean underneath it's widening how could the screen hold if it's widening ? Except if it goes in the bottom of the clear part ?
It kind of depends on how much you want to load in the bowl. I only have Gophase3 glass and can comfortably load .1g. Not sure you'll get that much with a shallower bowl. I think OGB's standard 14F/14M "insulator" risers appear to be perfectly adequate, and that the carbed version pictured as it is on their site wouldn't suit my needs - I'd want a deeper internal plunge before getting to the carb (if that makes sense).

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I guess at this point I would consider myself a journeyman vapist, and as an owner of now 5 ball injectors [Hot Rod/Ceroma/B2/Quaroma/ZX] I think I’ve formed a qualified (certainly not expert) opinion. After my maiden ZX voyage my current feeling is the following:

Quickest to heat(soak): ZX
Quickest to extract: ZX (instant whitewall like you turned on the switch!)
Lowest effective temp range: ZX (444 on the maiden)
Best flavor: ZX (honorable mention Quaroma)
Most even extraction: B2 (honorable mention ZX)
Most ‘wow’ factor: B2
Best looking: Hot Rod

@invertedisdead it’s rad!! And I agree on the punch, it smacked me right in the mouth!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Is there an easy way to take one of the screens off the zx/sx to change/inspect the rubies?

I assume the top screen is easier/safer to replace?

@invertedisdead do you have any tips for that?

I actually set the top screen by going in from the bottom, so I would probably take the bottom screen out if you were going to do it. You’ll need a long electronics repair tweezer (or similar) to angle in; and for safety purposes you’ll have to destroy the mesh screen to remove it and the gems.

Happy 4/20 FC OG!!
Much respect to ya!
Thanks so much for your support, can’t wait to see you plug that bad boy in!

coolbreeze

When Black Friday comes
I'm gonna pack myself a bowl
I'm gonna ZX-roast it
til I satisfy my soul...
IMG-4266.jpg

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I feel like I’ve personally wronged Ed…got another of his handles with the DC coil I picked up for ZX; on my CH coils Ed’s handle slips all the way over the rod, nearly to the head. The collar on the DC is larger bore and put a split in the handle when I tried to push it in :(

coolbreeze

I feel like I’ve personally wronged Ed…got another of his handles with the DC coil I picked up for ZX; on my CH coils Ed’s handle slips all the way over the rod, nearly to the head. The collar on the DC is larger bore and put a split in the handle when I tried to push it in :(
Trust me, I know just how you feel. Better to have loved and cracked and ordered a replacement than to never have loved at all.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Does it work just as well with a not full pack like that? Like a 1 hit extraction snap style?

Most of the time that’s how I’m using mine!
It’s very efficient 🙂

When I was designing my coil handle I noticed a lot of these coils have some slight differences between manufacturers that caused me to do a few redesigns to accommodate.

I still really need to order samples of those!
I know I said that a few months ago, but I probably ran out of cash and had to put it off 😬

I’m always wanting to use every cent I ever make to put back into developing new products off my list, and with over 500 designs I sometimes need to just chill for a bit 😁

Happy Four Twen everybody! Of course I have nothing in stock or any coupons to offer 😂😂 what a genius! 🥶
Hopefully I’ll be able to sweeten the pot by 7/10 or the next Four Twen!

Thanks so much everyone for your continued support, it means and helps a lot!

Oh yeah, couple small updates - I don’t think my store software auto updated any of the new international tracking numbers that went out, so I’m probably going to have to do that manually. I’ll try and get that sorted out tomorrow! Thanks for your patience gang!

Also if anyone needs a DC coil for their ZX, they’ve got a good sale running right now!

Still need to mess with getting my mailing list setup, I know I’ve said that a bunch of times but I finally upgraded to the more expensive account to be able to do that, so I’ll be messing with that over the weekend.
I’ve got a decent amount of ZX housings left and I hope to get those up on the site next week.

Thanks again all, don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!
Drop me an email for anything more important/customer service based.

Cheers and happy vaping!
💜 your friendly neighborhood phase change experts

Vaporware

Anybody else getting really stoned from the ZX? It seems awfully strong :lol:
I was dabbing 90 micron full melt water hash yesterday evening, but I swear this little ZX bowl just melted my face off :drool:

The Z8 is clearly the hardest hitting vaporizer I’ve ever tried. Even with small loads I have to be a bit careful not to melt my face off. :freak:

I think that’s because it delivers so much heat so early in the draw. My convection portables have the loads very close to the heater so they’d burn if I tried to deliver that much heat that fast. I guess I could get closer by adjusting the load distance and cranking up the heat, but it’s hard for a fast heating portable to deliver that much raw power!

For anyone who uses those portables though, due to the portability and everything else about them they’re still my favorites overall, but for raw heating power the Z8 is hard to beat and I assume the ZX and even SX deliver very similar results.

The Z8 is easily the best desktop I’ve tried! :love:

InhaleExhale

This morning when cleaning out a cooked load I noticed that my dry ash catcher was hotter to the touch than the injector bowl. Not due to conduction, nope 100% convection! That's a lot of hot air coming through. I can't get over how awesome the ZX it is to use! :love: Only complaint is that it's so efficient the session is almost too short. That's not a real complaint, I'm a busy person so it suits my needs surprisingly well.

After having a sesh last night I decided to order a 14mm female glass stand to have a stand for loading the injector bowls. I've been using a small stainless funnel that I found on Amazon awhile standing the bowl in the rig, but having a stand might work better for me! The stand could also double as a rest for the ZX but for the most part the coffee mug I cut a groove in works just as well.

Glad you made this series the "X" series because it's eXtreme!! My ruby ball experience is limited to a B2 and the ZX and the ZX wins it. Great choice with 14mm!

B!

This morning when cleaning out a cooked load I noticed that my dry ash catcher was hotter to the touch than the injector bowl. Not due to conduction, nope 100% convection! That's a lot of hot air coming through. I can't get over how awesome the ZX it is to use! :love: Only complaint is that it's so efficient the session is almost too short. That's not a real complaint, I'm a busy person so it suits my needs surprisingly well.

After having a sesh last night I decided to order a 14mm female glass stand to have a stand for loading the injector bowls. I've been using a small stainless funnel that I found on Amazon awhile standing the bowl in the rig, but having a stand might work better for me! The stand could also double as a rest for the ZX but for the most part the coffee mug I cut a groove in works just as well.

Glad you made this series the "X" series because it's eXtreme!! My ruby ball experience is limited to a B2 and the ZX and the ZX wins it. Great choice with 14mm!
If it's the same glass stand I got off Vgoodiez, it's not quite heavy enough to hold up my ZX with the tnt handle and DC coil, though I am still using it for now with it leaning over. With no handle it would probably work fine.

Me and my SO (both lightweights) accidentally overdid it with the ZX yesterday (4/20!). That thing is killer for small or large packs. Been doing 500, but worked fine at 420f too.

InhaleExhale

I find the Gophase3 injector bowls can be handled pretty quickly after my sessions (>560F). It helps to use your rig as a heat sink for a minute, and his handles are great for the initial grab (and we are talking dainty 14mm here). No problems with going back-to-back as I just introduced it to my B2 baller friend :brow: . Full power every hit and we is stoned! :smug:

If it's the same glass stand I got off Vgoodiez, it's not quite heavy enough to hold up my ZX with the tnt handle and DC coil, though I am still using it for now with it leaning over. With no handle it would probably work fine.

Thanks for that info! They happened to be out of stock and so I ordered one from Etsy (Smokeglassco), haven't done research am expecting china glass. Easy come easy go if it doesn't work as a bowl stand or ZX stand.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
For people who have both the SX and the ZX are you able to set lower temps with your ZX? I expected to be able to drop my temps quite a bit but I'm finding that they are working nearly identically. They each are paired to their own coil but it is the same coil from the same maker. Anyway, just a surprising result. The ZX is great so far, but it is not quite the upgrade I expected from the SX.

Top Bottom