• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Phase3 Vaporizers

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
254-B6143-D9-DD-4-CAB-A47-D-2-F1-B367-E0-AB1.jpg

Huh. My Dfreez Couchlog bowl doesn't fit any of the Zs. Is this a new version? Do they all fit the Zs now?
I'm hoping this is a bowl designed for the 14mm injectors. I've already dm'ed him. I'll respond with the details and how to contact as soon as I know.

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
Dfreez is making them. He will have a few available this weekend - he will post on Instagram including the purchase info!!!

I dm'ed him on the 420vapezone discord. He is also on Instagram at:

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Dfreez is making them. He will have a few available this weekend. I don't have more details yet.

I dm'ed him on the 420vapezone discord. He is also on Instagram at:

Did he say if he's updated them to fit all 14mm injectors?

Bigcountryx

So I stopped receiving notifications from here, so I missed quite a few posts about my bowl. I had DFreeZ modify the existing CL bowl as the one I had didn't fit the Z series either. This was opened up to accept the Z heads, and eventually other 14mm heads, but they needed to open up the airflow a bit more on the 18mm versions to truly shine. I'm hoping to get the next version soon.

DaVapeGuy

PSA there are 14 mm bowls available here now, double walled glass so you can touch sides even in use, opaque white glass too:
Is this @Haze Mister's site?

Getting an error when trying to checkout:

We’re not set up to take payments.
Once we’ve configured our shop, checkout will be enabled.

Sativapo

The black piece between the injector and the glass tube is a wooden bowl? What's the point (apart from style) to use such a material? Isn't glass more neutral and easier to clean?
Not breaking I guess ? I already broke one of my two china glass adapters. Zx hit me a bit too strong and I held my j hook with unclipped adapter upside down :doh: glad I didn't have the USA bowl to do that... BTW flavor is awesome with a dry j hook and extraction very efficient like huge clouds with 3 sec open airflow power pulls...

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Is this @Haze Mister's site?

Getting an error when trying to checkout:

We’re not set up to take payments.
Once we’ve configured our shop, checkout will be enabled.
Just noticed a “How To Order” link at the bottom of the page that explains how to order via email right now. Basically you take a screenshot of your cart, attach it in your email and tell him your preferred payment method. Then he handles it from there, I guess.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
The black piece between the injector and the glass tube is a wooden bowl? What's the point (apart from style) to use such a material? Isn't glass more neutral and easier to clean?
I enjoy a wood bowl for lots of reasons. They are hard to break, and they give a nice warmth to the experience. I love glass, and I also love my metal CH shovelhead. It's great to have options!

Edited to add: Obviously I don't use my shovelhead with the Phase3 vapes. But I would dig trying a metal bowl with a good seal!

Last edited:

coolbreeze

I enjoy a wood bowl for lots of reasons. They are hard to break, and they give a nice warmth to the experience. I love glass, and I also love my metal CH shovelhead. It's great to have options!
They're fairly temperature-neutral so little reclaim accumulates. Otoh, I have been using my Z bowl for weeks and nothing much has accumulated on it. I think it's just effective design in that case as my other glass bowls get dirtier faster.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
just placed an order for a ZX! so excited. couldn't miss out on this opportunity to acquire the absolute best gear while also supporting the fc homie behind the infamous ball vapes which I can apparently no longer live without

Let us know what you think!! And welcome to the Z Tribe my dude!!! :rockon:

Have a Z-gar!
IMG-4409.jpg

Portable slayer :rockon:

metalgearweedeater

I saw a Dfreez wooden bowl for the 14mm injectors!! Really cool. Since the Z8, I've only used Phase 3. Now onto the ZX. Moving soon. Then I'll have both the SX and ZX setup. Rock on. Love the new order with the coil included. Great move. Keep up the good work.
I ordered a custom one from Dfreez, I'm absolutely excited for it to show up. I will be getting the version with the 18mm male as was recommended.

tgvp

For those who own a thermometer, is the temp displayed on pid controller close from those measured on coil or injector ceramic? I setup my controller at 520F, but measurement on the coil range from 400 to 450 and the ceramic and ss screen, even after a prolonged heating time and usage is in the 300 range. I know that the temp on the controller is an approximation as it's a cheap combo (sz crossing, but it works well) and what really matters is the temp of the rubies and of air travelling through weed (and on that I found my sweet spot), but I wanted to know if readings are so different in your setups too.

P.S. I realized while writing that maybe my thermometer might be wrong too, I will have to test it idependently once at home

coolbreeze

PSA there are 14 mm bowls available here now, double walled glass so you can touch sides even in use, opaque white glass too:
Heads up: @Haze Mister says he has one white 14mm-14mm bowl left!

Last edited:

Oden

Edited to add: Obviously I don't use my shovelhead with the Phase3 vapes. But I would dig trying a metal bowl with a good seal!
Hopefully soon a zircon ceramic bowl will be available for the ZX.
But if you want a phase3 compatible metal bowl, O'Connell will soon offer their SS bowl for 14mm injectors.
I'll take one for my SX 😋

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
It's funny, I have a bunch of different 14mm bowls and adapters for use with my phase3 vapes and couchlog. The best one for the SX/ZX is certainly the Phase3 bowl.

I have found that I am getting better results out of my SX than my ZX. And I finally decided it is because the SX makes a better seal on the bowl. Still experimenting, but I was surprised by that result.

Top Bottom