Phase3 Vaporizers

Sativapo

Got mine, taste and effects are 10/10. I do 2 steps at 430 ( stellar flavor the best I ever had and quite a lot of visible vapor / almost too good like a terpy cart on low temps tickling the nose) and 500 (dense tasty vapor) that spends 95%. Then I kill it with a little puff left at 630 ( this is more psychological to have a dark abv at the end). It heats pretty quick between steps just the time to drink a little water.
Transformed a basket screen to a cup screen flattening the bottom with a 14mm male joint works perfect on my china adapter. China PID and coil work great too.

tgvp

I believe this is largely due to a phenomenon I call "residual extraction."
The coughing? Can you elaborate please? Do you mean there are residues from previous sesh that make you cough after reheat?

On another subject, how do you secure the screen in the bowl? I'm pretty confident I read it somewhere on this thread but can't find it back 😢
It was well fixed when I received but I removed it once to clean and can't really put it back correctly, it's okay but wiggly, on the verge of turning and spilling the load when I move it...

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

The coughing? Can you elaborate please? Do you mean there are residues from previous sesh that make you cough after reheat?

On another subject, how do you secure the screen in the bowl? I'm pretty confident I read it somewhere on this thread but can't find it back 😢
It was well fixed when I received but I removed it once to clean and can't really put it back correctly, it's okay but wiggly, on the verge of turning and spilling the load when I move it...
Use a 14mm male joint with the screen on top and slide it into the upside down bowl.

someTooL

While we’re sharing. Very small ecosystem here :tup: The coffee cup and a hidden PID and done.

Speaking of the coffee cup. HIGHLY recommend as your stand. I’ve used others but for overall purposes this can’t be beat for the ZX. The cup is no warmer than coffee would be. The head (using the handle shown, not sure about the straight design) lies perfectly in the cup. Ultimately I’m very less likely to touch the head by accident with it buried like this.

tgvp

While we’re sharing. Very small ecosystem here :tup:
Ok, so while sharing info, since the first clips of usage, I wondered, why so many people use some kind of extension between the bowl and the bubbler? It can't be an ash catcher as there is no ash, I've read that some use it to keep heat further away from their rig, but as I don't let the injector sit on the bowl when idle, the heat never goes further than the upper part of the bowl, so... What is it for?

Btw, I love the look of your crystal ball, @someTooL 😁

lazylathe

Almost there...
Ok, so while sharing info, since the first clips of usage, I wondered, why so many people use some kind of extension between the bowl and the bubbler? It can't be an ash catcher as there is no ash, I've read that some use it to keep heat further away from their rig, but as I don't let the injector sit on the bowl when idle, the heat never goes further than the upper part of the bowl, so... What is it for?

Btw, I love the look of your crystal ball, @someTooL 😁

It keeps your main rig cleaner. Any bits that drop through the screen are usually trapped in the Drop Down before hitting your main rig.
The drop down will build up the reclaim as well which helps to stick the stray particles to it instead of your rig.
It's also an aesthetic thing for some!

I started using an ash catcher a while ago with a tiny amount of water in it for this purpose and my main water tool stays much cleaner!

It is definitely not required or needed.
I have been converted though, so it works well for me!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

:wave:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
🐠🐠🐠 Glass bowls should be getting finished up next week and any orders waiting on those will be mailing out as soon as they land. DC electronics should also be in and those orders will also be getting fulfilled! A-la-carte loaded ZX housings are in stock and shipping immediately. As always don’t hesitate to reach out if I can assist with anything!

While we’re sharing. Very small ecosystem here :tup: The coffee cup and a hidden PID and done.

Speaking of the coffee cup. HIGHLY recommend as your stand. I’ve used others but for overall purposes this can’t be beat for the ZX. The cup is no warmer than coffee would be. The head (using the handle shown, not sure about the straight design) lies perfectly in the cup. Ultimately I’m very less likely to touch the head by accident with it buried like this.

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Awesome lil setup right there!! I’m a big fan of the concise and purposefully dialed in kit!

Got mine, taste and effects are 10/10. I do 2 steps at 430 ( stellar flavor the best I ever had and quite a lot of visible vapor / almost too good like a terpy cart on low temps tickling the nose) and 500 (dense tasty vapor) that spends 95%

Music to my ears!! :rockon:

So stoked to hear that you’re enjoying the ZX! I love the flavor I pull with these, everything tastes just like it smells!

Just ran the zx for the first time and man, 400, got so many big ass tasty AF clouds I lost count. Volcano color abv, lighter brown and took it till no more vapor! Nice work brother! :tup:

Thanks so much for the stellar early impressions! Truly awesome to hear the great feedback from a heavy hitter legend such as yourself!! I greatly appreciate you rocking with us! 💪

At 505F my DC/ZX is cool and flavorful through this little recycler. Man, I love this vape!
IMG-4349.jpg

As usual some really cool media from the always kind soul @coolbreeze thanks so much for sharing your fun setups with us!

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Decided to give my ZX coil the eensiest of stretches, if I’m honest mostly for visual reasons. I had been running at ~424 pre-stretch so I figured I’ll drop 20 just to be safe, 404 and immediately combusted. Gotta clean glass and find anything to get that awful taste out my mouth now now now!

Once I worked up the courage for further experimentation I have settled for the moment at 357 and getting quick, full, tasty extractions. Pretty sure something in the MiniNail PID/DC Coil combo is running on the hot side, but still fantastic efficiency!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Decided to give my ZX coil the eensiest of stretches, if I’m honest mostly for visual reasons. I had been running at ~424 pre-stretch so I figured I’ll drop 20 just to be safe, 404 and immediately combusted. Gotta clean glass and find anything to get that awful taste out my mouth now now now!

Once I worked up the courage for further experimentation I have settled for the moment at 357 and getting quick, full, tasty extractions. Pretty sure something in the MiniNail PID/DC Coil combo is running on the hot side, but still fantastic efficiency!

That's super interesting! I keep seeing more folks stretching the coil - honestly it was designed to incorporate that cooler temperature gradation towards the end of the device to reduce heat transfer in the joint and to the bowl. With the 1.7 a good amount of heat was going into the glass bowl, so Z8 and beyond added some extra length to buffer that. But perhaps it doesn't really matter so much?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Heads up Z Tribe - USA glass bowls just shipped from my scientific glass manufacturer, they will be here in 2-3 days and all pending ZX orders waiting on 14MM glass will be going out as soon as they land.

I am still waiting for DC electronics to arrive as they are getting a fresh shipment in as well, should have those by the end of the week for any orders waiting on coils and controllers.

A-la-carte ZX's are in stock and shipping out the same day.

As always reach out if you need anything!
I saw a Dfreez wooden bowl for the 14mm injectors!! Really cool. Since the Z8, I've only used Phase 3. Now onto the ZX. Moving soon. Then I'll have both the SX and ZX setup. Rock on. Love the new order with the coil included. Great move. Keep up the good work.

Thanks so much for your continued support!! So stoked to hear you’re still enjoying my work!

254-B6143-D9-DD-4-CAB-A47-D-2-F1-B367-E0-AB1.jpg

Top Bottom