Discontinued Pax Vaporizer by Ploom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
That is a really subjective question. I am a heavy medical user, so my tolerances are different. I also medicate for different effects. Some effects I don't need to be as medicated, while others I need to medicate more. For example, anxiety requires light constant level of medicated. Pain reduction/relief requires a stronger level of medicated. So it is really subjective. Now that being said I will answer your question. One fully packed and loaded trench gets me where I need to be for minor Pain Relief. If I am feeling stressed and only need to calm down... maybe half a session. Hope that helps quantify it more.

Slightly Medicated,

MCfunkyJ

(*_*)__~
Eventually I will get up the courage to roast some bubble hash or keif. I don't think I will even attempt BHO or WAX in this thing. I think there is a strong possibility that some hash or keif will work. I imagine you just have to load a little in the oven and shake it in between each hit, similar to how you would hit hash or keif out of a MFLB.

Maybe I missed it but what was the final verdict using bubble w/ the Pax? Do you have to mix it w/ herb or can u do str8 bubble? Also did you ever get bold and mix oil or wax w/ herb or go str8?

I was set on getting a DV but after seeing people having issues w/ it putting off a mystery vape and DV all of a sudden falling off the boards and not explaining anything about it I'm kinda freaked. Plus I kind of find it questionable how DV kept changing stuff last minute on the design.

So now I'm looking into other possibilities on a portable that I could use herb, bubble, oil and pure gold.

MCfunkyJ,

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
Week 1 of my t-break has been pretty rough. Haven't been sleeping well at all and i hope this eventually goes away. 7 down, 13 more days to go and it can't come fast enough. Especially since I get to look at and smell about 5 grams of GDP I have sitting here waiting to break the Pax in.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Week 1 of my t-break has been pretty rough. Haven't been sleeping well at all and i hope this eventually goes away. 7 down, 13 more days to go and it can't come fast enough. Especially since I get to look at and smell about 5 grams of GDP I have sitting here waiting to break the Pax in.
Your a stronger man than I ... longest tbreak I've lasted was 5 days

Adobewan

Go Doc, GO!
You're probably past the worst of it and like CentiZen and myself, already doing better than our last attempts.
Just try to ration for as long as you can as you begin again.
I remember when things were tight when the stash was dwindling, I'd use smaller and smaller bits to medicate and, because my system was losing tolerance, those little rations did the job.
You can't overdose on cannabis and as you have/use less, you need less, that's considerate design! As opposed to man-made pharmaceuticals which just aren't that human-friendly.
SCREEEACHHH!!!!
Sorry, started driving down Tangent Rd., but I'm back and shaking my pom-poms for you Piff!
Keep at it!
...and then can you go on my tolerance break for me?

Adobewan,

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
Go Doc, GO!
You're probably past the worst of it and like CentiZen and myself, already doing better than our last attempts.
Just try to ration for as long as you can as you begin again.
I remember when things were tight when the stash was dwindling, I'd use smaller and smaller bits to medicate and, because my system was losing tolerance, those little rations did the job.
You can't overdose on cannabis and as you have/use less, you need less, that's considerate design! As opposed to man-made pharmaceuticals which just aren't that human-friendly.
SCREEEACHHH!!!!
Sorry, started driving down Tangent Rd., but I'm back and shaking my pom-poms for you Piff!
Keep at it!
...and then can you go on my tolerance break for me?

Thanks for the kind words sir. This will be my longest T break in about 7 years.

mod note: congratulations, now please get back on topic folks

tranceporter,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Maybe I missed it but what was the final verdict using bubble w/ the Pax? Do you have to mix it w/ herb or can u do str8 bubble? Also did you ever get bold and mix oil or wax w/ herb or go str8?

I was set on getting a DV but after seeing people having issues w/ it putting off a mystery vape and DV all of a sudden falling off the boards and not explaining anything about it I'm kinda freaked. Plus I kind of find it questionable how DV kept changing stuff last minute on the design.

So now I'm looking into other possibilities on a portable that I could use herb, bubble, oil and pure gold.

I have not tried the bubble yet. For some reason I feel like it probably will not work, or it will make it a nightmare to clean. I think it would work mixed in with flowers. I think pure bubble or keif would not work well since it is strictly conduction.

I was working on the cleaning video but my camera battery ran out!!! I should get back to it this evening once things charge back up.

Slightly Medicated,
Anybody have a current FC coupon code for VapeWorld? Or a code specific to the PAX by Ploom?

Thanks!

- - Stirling - -

Lord Stirling,
Sterling

Try coralreefer
Hey 1/2, thanks for the speedy response! I actually had found the code "coralreefer" listed on some website.

Just wanted to make a post here to see if anyone had any other coupons. "coralreefer" gives a nice 10%, but before I pulled the triger for the purchase I figured I'd ask at FC just in case there was a code for a higher % discount.

If you think the odds are slim at finding a higher % code, I might as well just use "coralreefer" now. Was considering waiting until 2morrow afternoon and making sure there aren' any other codes by using the VapeWorld live chat with a customer service representative.

Do you have any advice on how I should proceed? Do you think if I made the order with "coralreefer" and then found a more powerful code, that I could cancel my original order and place a new one with a better code?

I'm not sure if I should wait or just use the code I have before it expires!

- - Stirling - -

Lord Stirling,
I talked to their CS girl Ellen who was really helpful. She gave me a 5% discount and an upgraded 2.4 grinder. Really looking forward to the 2nd as this will be my first vape.

ZombieJester,
Just pulled the trigger and made the order from VapeWorld! I'm really looking forward to the PAX by Ploom. I watched/read all the reviews I could find and it looks fantastic! By far the most discreet/advanced/effective portable vape I've found so far!

Lord Stirling,

½oz

Launched!
Lord: It does look like a real discreet unit. Cant wait to walk around taking vapes.

Got an Xtreme Q tomorrow, Pax Aug 2 and usin a new SantaCruz Shredder real goody too!!!

½oz,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Okay I am going to announce it here so I kind of hold myself to the deadline. You can expect my official video review by this Thursday. I will have the article, pictures, and videos up on my site by Thursday.

½oz

Launched!
Make sure you have plenty of "medicine" for some comparison huffs, puffs, and bowls a' packin'!

½oz,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
I'm quite keen on this little vape. Thanks, SliM, for your comments and videos thus far. Very helpful.

Vapinghole,
Reactions: vape4life
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom