Pairing a Revolve Gen 2 with a bubbler

Hello, all.

Am new to vaping, but took the plunge with a Revolve Gen 2 and an Ispire Wand. My maiden voyage ended in combustion 😁, but I'm getting better at it! The Revolve really is beautiful, and when I'm not using it, I'm either playing with it or staring at it.

Do any of you Dynavap users own a bubbler? I've never owned a glass piece, but am eyeballing this GRAV Globe and wondering if I could pair it with my Revolve? If so, would I also need an adapter?

Would greatly appreciate any thoughts you might have, and thanks!

BindlestiffNYC,

ondemander

My Revolve 2 came with a glass 10mm to 14mm adapter. You may have to order it separately on the site though since I was one of the first orders.

ondemander,
Thanks, ondemander. I don't think my Revolve 2 came with an adapter.

If a 10mm to 14mm adapted is what I need, perhaps I can find something Stateside. If not, I'll wait until March or April, when I'm hoping to buy a Tempest from Mad Heaters.

BindlestiffNYC,

dtrdrk

Dont take a regular adapter. It will scratch your titanium mouthpiece. I think you need an ungrounded adapter - but better wait for someone else to chime in. Or simply order the one from mad heater or simrell. Best

Very helpful, dtrdrk, and thanks.

Wow.....in addition to your recommended adapter, Simrell has that GRAV Globe bubbler on sale for $30 less than it sells for on GRAV's official site. It's Simrell's most steeply discounted glass piece, in fact.

And (because waiting for the other shoe to drop is my default response to good luck) I'm thinking, Why the steep discount? What is Simrell not telling me? Is an ancient curse attached to this bubbler? (Years of therapy did me no good — no good at all.)

But....taking the plunge. Bubbler and unground adapter on the way! Thank you all for your help.

Last edited:
BindlestiffNYC,
Top Bottom