Pain Management - how do you cope?

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
For those of you out there treating chronic pain with cannabis I am wondering if you still use prescription pain medication along with your cannabis to help either manage the daily pain or manage breakthrough pain? Also what medications do you use and what kind of chronic pain do you have?

I recently had to go visit my doctor to get a prescription for pain medication to manage my daily and breakthrough pain. I have severe osteoarthritis of the tmj (temporomandibular joint) and displaced disc that requires surgery to have it put back. I also have arthritis throughout other parts of my body but nowhere as severe as my TMJ. Basically I am in pain all day every day with breakthrough pain a few times a week depending on how active I am and how stressed I am.

I have a script for 2grams a day of cannabis from my prescribing Doctor and have been needed to pepper in some Tylenol 3 here and there to help manage the pain. I used to take 4-5 Percocet a day just to manage the pain before switching to medicinal cannabis. My doctor initially was going to prescribe those again, but I asked for Tylenol 3 instead to see if I can get by with less.

What I am essentially getting to is if your pain is effectively managed with just cannabis or do you also need prescription pain meds to get through your days? How do you feel about using the prescription meds?

killick

But I like it!
I had to drop arthritis meds and T3 & 4s due to a suspect allergic reaction a couple of years ago, just when I first got my scrip for MM. I tried MM to displace pain meds completely but that didn't completely work. A friend suggested Nabilone, a synthetic thc pain pill, and now I add a couple of those when I'm doing anything that messes with knees, hips, shoulders and/or neck. I also take the occasional new Naproxen mix called Vimovo, but find it still messes with my stomach so am going to try switching back to Celebrex as I found it the most effective of the 3 or 4 OA meds I've tried. A buddy loves his Arthrotek, which is basically a Diclofenac pill. He's been coming over more frequently for discussions on reducing his reliance on this with MM. Diclofenac is the active ingredient in Voltaren pain gel. It's around .9% iirc, but your doc can give you a scrip for much stronger. I have a 40% that sometimes helps, and sometimes just feels like putting putty on concrete.

So I tried really hard to use MM to displace all meds. I really tried. But in the end a friend said to think of MM as another tool in the drawer, not the only tool in the drawer. That helped me to think a bit more openly, and funnily enough my VAC rep just called and they are trying to get me into another pain assessment asap as soem recent work to reduce some stiffness uncovered more injuries in my lumbar spine that, so far, nothing really touches. I may have to dip into the emergency percocets or T4s. PS - T3's are 30 mg of codeine, and T4,s are 60 mg of codeine, not the 40 I originally thought before I forst overdosed on them, so do remember that if you wind up there.

BTW I'm on 5 grams/day. I vape about 1/4 to 1/2 that, and the rest is in tinctures and medibles.

Good luck with it!

PS - I've also had really great short-term pain relief with acupuncture. For intractable nerve pain I've had great success with RF Ablations in Cspine, and will be aiming for a few more treatments of Lspine very soon.

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
I had to drop arthritis meds and T3 & 4s due to a suspect allergic reaction a couple of years ago, just when I first got my scrip for MM. I tried MM to displace pain meds completely but that didn't completely work. A friend suggested Nabilone, a synthetic thc pain pill, and now I add a couple of those when I'm doing anything that messes with knees, hips, shoulders and/or neck. I also take the occasional new Naproxen mix called Vimovo, but find it still messes with my stomach so am going to try switching back to Celebrex as I found it the most effective of the 3 or 4 OA meds I've tried. A buddy loves his Arthrotek, which is basically a Diclofenac pill. He's been coming over more frequently for discussions on reducing his reliance on this with MM. Diclofenac is the active ingredient in Voltaren pain gel. It's around .9% iirc, but your doc can give you a scrip for much stronger. I have a 40% that sometimes helps, and sometimes just feels like putting putty on concrete.

So I tried really hard to use MM to displace all meds. I really tried. But in the end a friend said to think of MM as another tool in the drawer, not the only tool in the drawer. That helped me to think a bit more openly, and funnily enough my VAC rep just called and they are trying to get me into another pain assessment asap as soem recent work to reduce some stiffness uncovered more injuries in my lumbar spine that, so far, nothing really touches. I may have to dip into the emergency percocets or T4s. PS - T3's are 30 mg of codeine, and T4,s are 60 mg of codeine, not the 40 I originally thought before I forst overdosed on them, so do remember that if you wind up there.

BTW I'm on 5 grams/day. I vape about 1/4 to 1/2 that, and the rest is in tinctures and medibles.

Good luck with it!

PS - I've also had really great short-term pain relief with acupuncture. For intractable nerve pain I've had great success with RF Ablations in Cspine, and will be aiming for a few more treatments of Lspine very soon.

Thanks for the responses. I was really hoping this thread would be a little more active. There has to be others out there who use cannabis as part of their chronic pain treatment plan.

I definitely agree that at least for me cannabis alone doesn't do enough for me pain relief wise. Though I have yet to get into edibles to see how effective they are. I bought a bunch from the dispensary but they all sucked to be honest. Nothing effective enough or strong enough. I have to make my own to get my money's worth.

I do feel that cannabis helps me use less narcotic pain medication than without. Some days I manage on cannabis alone, but I am still experiences a low level of pain. It doesn't seem to kill pain like pain killers do. They can make it feel like you aren't in pain at all.

My biggest concern with narcotic pain medication is the addictive properties. For chronic pain they are not ideal to use because you eventually develop tolerances and they get less effective over time. Then you have to keep increasing dosages to manage. What happens in the end? You end up with high tolerances to pain meds and when you have surgery or something that needs severe pain management there is little that would work. In my eyes anyway.

mikek9,
Reactions: NorVape

Heliroll

I use cannabis to supplement my opioid pain meds. The opioids get me to a lower pain threshold and the cannabis allows me to not focus on the residual pain. I tried cannabis alone but it wasn't effective and left me on the couch. I never lose all of my pain but cannabis allows me to 'relax' through my pain. Makes sense?

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
There are quite a few of us here who manage pain with cannabis. I think it's the holiday season that's keeping the responses low. ;)

I have chronic pain that is mostly osteoarthritis based. I've had multiple replacement surgeries (both hips and one knee) and was on tons of narcotics prior to and after those surgeries. My daily pain is mostly centered in my lower back; although I have shoulder, knee and wrist pain that can be quite severe too. I have several cysts in my spine and one cracked vertebrae that give me chronic problems. And I have sort of permanent sciatica that makes my lower back throb (and wraps around one side of my butt).

The prescription pain reliever that has been given to me most is Norco. I find that when dosing with cannabis, I usually don't need to take them. At least not daily. But, with the damp weather we've been having, I've found I've had to supplement my mj usuage with a few narcs here and there. Using mj has certainly made the amount of narcs used less. When my back really flairs, I'll try dabbing and tincture before I succumb to the pills. And this is often enough. But there are certainly days that I need to take the Norcos still.

I think, overall, that when you use mj medicinally for pain, your narcotic usage goes down.

Buzzbomb Almighty

Thanks for the responses. I was really hoping this thread would be a little more active. There has to be others out there who use cannabis as part of their chronic pain treatment plan.

I definitely agree that at least for me cannabis alone doesn't do enough for me pain relief wise. Though I have yet to get into edibles to see how effective they are. I bought a bunch from the dispensary but they all sucked to be honest. Nothing effective enough or strong enough. I have to make my own to get my money's worth.

I do feel that cannabis helps me use less narcotic pain medication than without. Some days I manage on cannabis alone, but I am still experiences a low level of pain. It doesn't seem to kill pain like pain killers do. They can make it feel like you aren't in pain at all.

My biggest concern with narcotic pain medication is the addictive properties. For chronic pain they are not ideal to use because you eventually develop tolerances and they get less effective over time. Then you have to keep increasing dosages to manage. What happens in the end? You end up with high tolerances to pain meds and when you have surgery or something that needs severe pain management there is little that would work. In my eyes anyway.

Luckily most pain meds work well on me. Besides the addictive properties of some painkillers we should keep in mind that by definition they are masking symptoms and not treating causes, so if I take an appropriate dose of my prescribed tramadol to get me through what I know will be an extra hard work day I have to be ready to be sore for days after anyway.

Buzzbomb Almighty,
Reactions: NorVape

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
I use cannabis to supplement my opioid pain meds. The opioids get me to a lower pain threshold and the cannabis allows me to not focus on the residual pain. I tried cannabis alone but it wasn't effective and left me on the couch. I never lose all of my pain but cannabis allows me to 'relax' through my pain. Makes sense?

Does cannabis just allow you to relax and/or forget about the pain or does it also actually have an analgesic effect and help to reduce the pain?

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
What helped for my arthritis in my feet and low back was an anti inflammatory prescription medication called Indomethisan I was on it for 6 - 8 months I can't remember exactly how long? I had been taking Ibuprofen for many years before that. I needed to take monthly tests to make sure my kidneys continued to function properly ( that should have been a red flag ) After one of my tests I got a phone call and the nurse said that I needed to go off the meds, that they were weakening my kidney function. I had 3rd stage kidney disease. As soon as I went off the medication my kidney level acted normal again.

I went into the rheumatologist and he said that I was unable to go back on any anti inflammatories because years of use had weakened my kidneys. They could put me on opioid pain meds. I tried that for a couple of months but it didn't help like the anti inflammatory Indomethisan had, I chose not to stay on it, I was afraid of becoming addicted.

Long story short now I rely on cannabis mainly for my arthritis pain and nerve damage. It doesn't take all the pain away. It makes things more tolerable. I use cannabis oils too to rub directly on my joints. Some days are more difficult than other days far as the pain goes. I try to keep moving. I seem to do better in the summer.

Cannabis does have an analgesic affect, there still is pain but not as intense. I notice that it relaxes my muscles so they don't cramp up as much. I've been keeping notes as to what strains work best for me. Mentally it helps you deal with the pain a little easier and it helps with sleep. Heat and cold packs help me as well.

The last year or so my anxiety has reared its ugly head so cannabis helps that too.

Edit
I never was given the chance to be on Celebrex, I asked the doctor and he told me no. The Indomethisan was an older medication, so I would assume cheaper and this was 5+ years ago.

Last edited:

Tranquility

There's a lot of choices of where to put this, but I'll put it here. There's a new set of guidelines out for cannabis and chronic pain:
New Guidelines Issued on Medical Cannabis for Chronic Pain — International task force shares recommendations for dosing, administering
...Led by Arun Bhaskar, MD, of Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust Pain Management Centre in London, the 20-clinician Global Task Force on Dosing and Administration of Medical Cannabis in Chronic Pain used a modified Delphi process. Among their recommendations:

• Treat the majority of patients along the "routine" scale. This means starting patients with 5 mg of cannabidiol (CBD) twice daily. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) should only be introduced if patients do not respond to at least 40 mg of CBD daily, starting with 2.5-mg daily THC doses. THC doses should be capped at 40 mg daily.
  • Frail and elderly patients, and those with severe co-morbidity or polypharmacy should be treated via a conservative route. This means starting the THC dosses at 1 mg daily and titrating up the THC more slowly.
  • Patients suffering from severe pain and those who have significant prior cannabis consumption can follow the rapid protocol. This mean starting with a CBD-THC balanced dose of between 2.5-5 mg per each compound once or twice daily...

C No Ego

There's a lot of choices of where to put this, but I'll put it here. There's a new set of guidelines out for cannabis and chronic pain:
New Guidelines Issued on Medical Cannabis for Chronic Pain — International task force shares recommendations for dosing, administering
...Led by Arun Bhaskar, MD, of Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust Pain Management Centre in London, the 20-clinician Global Task Force on Dosing and Administration of Medical Cannabis in Chronic Pain used a modified Delphi process. Among their recommendations:

• Treat the majority of patients along the "routine" scale. This means starting patients with 5 mg of cannabidiol (CBD) twice daily. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) should only be introduced if patients do not respond to at least 40 mg of CBD daily, starting with 2.5-mg daily THC doses. THC doses should be capped at 40 mg daily.
  • Frail and elderly patients, and those with severe co-morbidity or polypharmacy should be treated via a conservative route. This means starting the THC dosses at 1 mg daily and titrating up the THC more slowly.
  • Patients suffering from severe pain and those who have significant prior cannabis consumption can follow the rapid protocol. This mean starting with a CBD-THC balanced dose of between 2.5-5 mg per each compound once or twice daily...
people are taking 1000mg THC to treat pain safely ... 1 to 5 mg is not going to be that effective ... maybe the first couple doses but that level will not maintain an entire [person long term

Tranquility

people are taking 1000mg THC to treat pain safely ... 1 to 5 mg is not going to be that effective ... maybe the first couple doses but that level will not maintain an entire [person long term
I haven't gone into the bibliography/citations on the recommendations, I recall reading some time ago there was an optimal dose on pain management for each person. Too little OR TOO HIGH (heh) an amount may reduce relief. At the time, I believe it was postulated that higher levels had people pay more attention to the pain or were more subject to it. Optimal dose to relieve pain seemed to be a bell curve. (At least, that was in the older recommendations I've seen.)

C No Ego

I haven't gone into the bibliography/citations on the recommendations, I recall reading some time ago there was an optimal dose on pain management for each person. Too little OR TOO HIGH (heh) an amount may reduce relief. At the time, I believe it was postulated that higher levels had people pay more attention to the pain or were more subject to it. Optimal dose to relieve pain seemed to be a bell curve. (At least, that was in the older recommendations I've seen.)

Indeed ( teal'c voice) . a dose response curve . to much metabolic response is termed bi phasic , where the action potential ( help) reverses . it is interesting how THC expresses on the nerve endings, possibly making them more responsive or abating the electrical impulses somewhat.

C No Ego,
Reactions: arb

arb

Semi shaved ape
How does one cope............either cope,cry or checkout.
I came down to those as my options I try and use the first one then the second.
Fortunately due to pharmacological intervention I have yet to exercise the third option........seems very permanent that third one.
🤕

dzunk

When i was in acute chronic pain state i used THC every day. As arb said, i used the first and second option. In the end i ended up at using 1:1 cbd/THC strains, these proved me to be the best option. The pain was much more manageable and even while using high doses i was mentally functional. The best was to do this was to vape, cause it took only 1-2g/day for the pain to be manageable...

Mookie0608

I personally don’t get prescriptions anymore that’s actually why I got a card for chronic pain. I live in the most ignorant state stuck in corruption...New Jersey. Pain medications can’t be prescribed anymore here the way they used too and even when they could it was still a problem. I just smoke a lot. I can at least enjoy hiking and walking again but I won’t lie sometimes I still wish I had Tylenol 3 with around 5-10 mg of codein. Pain medications are just incredibly misinterpreted. This whole mess with over dosing and heroin if people really want to point fingers blame the government. Heroin was created to help people who need it it was abused by doctors prescribing it to patients who never needed it but while it was still used as a prescription narcotic it really was helping people but it’s so powerful that a actual dose is a tiny minute drop. Same thing with fentanyl dilaudid etc they really do help some people despite all the negative side effects and that’s why the wonderful plant cannabis was put here by god. It was not made in a lab. People can argue all day long and get no where but getting angry and frustrated like politics. People can say well cocaine is natural too no the f it’s not. Cocoa is a natural plant that has natural healing properties and is used I believe for cold sore treatment and severe chapped lips in South America. If you want to use it for recreational it has to be cut down and processed for recreational effects. People suffered losses people are upset it’s natural and normal for people to feel outraged. But all these highly dangerous drugs were created in fda labs to help people that really needed the help. I’m not talking about slip and falls I’m talking about cancer patients who are terminal I’m talking about serious incredibly time consuming finesse surgical procedures and it was only intended to be using during surgery for stress levels and meant to come off it is extremely fast in a fast but slowly decreasing the dosages over time. the next day for me they wanted me off the very strong stuff that next morning and by day 2 I was on something like oxy codone/contin for a month tops and it would get switched to Tylenol 3 or something weaker like Percocet because my doctor is RESPONSIBLE. Maybe some of you know of heard of him/seen him yourself. Dr. Paley.

as far as other coping skills I do have a fish tank that’s relaxing I play video games too for a distraction.

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
I've been dealing with chronic pain for about 15 years now. I have had several spinal surgeries that have left me unable to walk or stand for more than 10 minutes without my legs going numb. I also have FMS {fibromyalgia syndrome}, that causes daily pain episodes that run up all my pain so it seems like everything hurts and I cannot think clearly.

So like many, I was on daily opiods (hydro and oxy) for years. I mostly stopped opiods 4 years ago, and only take one if in extreme pain, perhaps 1x per month.

My current pain management is one dose of ibuprofen in the morning, and then 600mg of gabapentin 4x/day, as a neural suppressant. I also vape 4-6x/day.

What vaping weed does for me is kinda interesting. When I feel a fibro episode coming on, I found that vaping stops the run-up of pain. So instead of sitting there for 1-2 hours of teeth-grinding, body shaking waves of pain, I am comfortably buzzed. It completely stops (regulates?) my escalating pain response.

Basically, I am always in pain. Weed allows me to cope with my regular pain better, and is actually the only thing I have found, other than oxy, that stops my FMS episodes. If suddenly I could no longer vape weed, I would have to go back to daily opioid use.

arb

Semi shaved ape
I've been dealing with chronic pain for about 15 years now. I have had several spinal surgeries that have left me unable to walk or stand for more than 10 minutes without my legs going numb. I also have FMS {fibromyalgia syndrome}, that causes daily pain episodes that run up all my pain so it seems like everything hurts and I cannot think clearly.

So like many, I was on daily opiods (hydro and oxy) for years. I mostly stopped opiods 4 years ago, and only take one if in extreme pain, perhaps 1x per month.

My current pain management is one dose of ibuprofen in the morning, and then 600mg of gabapentin 4x/day, as a neural suppressant. I also vape 4-6x/day.

What vaping weed does for me is kinda interesting. When I feel a fibro episode coming on, I found that vaping stops the run-up of pain. So instead of sitting there for 1-2 hours of teeth-grinding, body shaking waves of pain, I am comfortably buzzed. It completely stops (regulates?) my escalating pain response.

Basically, I am always in pain. Weed allows me to cope with my regular pain better, and is actually the only thing I have found, other than oxy, that stops my FMS episodes. If suddenly I could no longer vape weed, I would have to go back to daily opioid use.
Gabapentin is a miracle as far as I can tell.
I started on it 3 years ago after a couple decades of sheer misery in my feet and the difference if night and day.
Worked nearly instantly in I took one dose before bed and when I woke up 90% of it was just..........gone.
Fuck sore feet.
🖕

Mookie0608

Have you tried purple kush? If you were local I would say I would give you a little bit. I love it. I have had 40+ surgeries and I’m 31. It has been a game changer. The effects are stronger and better smoking or via hitting a vape through a bong for me at least unless I hit a volcano it’s almost comparable. Can’t comment on other desktops but I know the Buddha and arizers desktop is supposed to be good from what I hear. My if you vape can hit 427 I have also found it makes a difference but that’s also when another form of thc melts/combusts. Thcv I believe it is.

Mookie0608,
Reactions: Solomon

EverythingsHazy

For those of you out there treating chronic pain with cannabis I am wondering if you still use prescription pain medication along with your cannabis to help either manage the daily pain or manage breakthrough pain? Also what medications do you use and what kind of chronic pain do you have?

I recently had to go visit my doctor to get a prescription for pain medication to manage my daily and breakthrough pain. I have severe osteoarthritis of the tmj (temporomandibular joint) and displaced disc that requires surgery to have it put back. I also have arthritis throughout other parts of my body but nowhere as severe as my TMJ. Basically I am in pain all day every day with breakthrough pain a few times a week depending on how active I am and how stressed I am.

I have a script for 2grams a day of cannabis from my prescribing Doctor and have been needed to pepper in some Tylenol 3 here and there to help manage the pain. I used to take 4-5 Percocet a day just to manage the pain before switching to medicinal cannabis. My doctor initially was going to prescribe those again, but I asked for Tylenol 3 instead to see if I can get by with less.

What I am essentially getting to is if your pain is effectively managed with just cannabis or do you also need prescription pain meds to get through your days? How do you feel about using the prescription meds?
Check out this thread: The Wim Hof Method

Part of the breath work has an effect on pain receptors, and cold water has anti-inflammatory effects.

EverythingsHazy,
Reactions: vapirtoo

Sparkpug

... 1 to 5 mg is not going to be that effective ... maybe the first couple doses but that level will not maintain an entire [person long term

Maybe it will. I've been using a pretty small amount (1 full scoop is 5mg) for 7 years now. I've got an extremely rare connective tissue disorder called Beals Syndrome and a tiny dose really keeps my pain levels down. Prior to cannabis I was taking 60mg of MS Contin three times a day. When I started out with cannabis I was using a much bigger dose and over time I have been able to decrease my doses down to 5mg, used 3-6 times a day. Pain levels dictate how often I use. According to my Dr's notes for my medical cannabis renewal I've reduced the morphine dose by 67%.

C No Ego

Maybe it will. I've been using a pretty small amount (1 full scoop is 5mg) for 7 years now. I've got an extremely rare connective tissue disorder called Beals Syndrome and a tiny dose really keeps my pain levels down. Prior to cannabis I was taking 60mg of MS Contin three times a day. When I started out with cannabis I was using a much bigger dose and over time I have been able to decrease my doses down to 5mg, used 3-6 times a day. Pain levels dictate how often I use. According to my Dr's notes for my medical cannabis renewal I've reduced the morphine dose by 67%.
that is Awesome congratulations ! if you can switch around varietals too this will allow even more " new" to pull from as you low dose medicate . most peole experience a tolerance to one type of cannabis and need more and more over periods of time as tolerable effects diminish ... switching out the types you ingest will provide better tolerance over all ... you probably know this just mentioning as I pass through here ... Bless !

C No Ego,
Reactions: Sparkpug

howie105

I keep a supply of class three pain management drugs on hand and when needed I use them. However, I have never found pot to be a particularly effective pain reliever. On the upside MJ works as a relaxant for me.

dzunk

Check out this thread: The Wim Hof Method

Part of the breath work has an effect on pain receptors, and cold water has anti-inflammatory effects.
no, do not check this out. cold will help you if you twist your ankle. but it will hurt you when you have pressure on nerves in spinal cord, fibromyalgia and many other conditions. on the contrary, its warmth that might help. wim hof method might work for some people, but its an extreme way of treating your body and thus should be consulted with a doctor. i have been doing wim hof 2 years ago, it wasnt helping very much, but since the cold makes your pain receptors numb, it seemed to make the pain better. then one day i took a cold shower and went to dinner. i parked my car 100metres from the restaurant. my pain went nuts when i was there, i had to leave and almost passed out trying to get to my car from the pain. longest 100m of my life. and i couldnt stand up for the next 3 days until i got a shot into my spine. so yeah, dont recommend shit you know nothing about, just because there is some kind of movement behind it and it seems cool.

EverythingsHazy

no, do not check this out. cold will help you if you twist your ankle. but it will hurt you when you have pressure on nerves in spinal cord, fibromyalgia and many other conditions. on the contrary, its warmth that might help. wim hof method might work for some people, but its an extreme way of treating your body and thus should be consulted with a doctor. i have been doing wim hof 2 years ago, it wasnt helping very much, but since the cold makes your pain receptors numb, it seemed to make the pain better. then one day i took a cold shower and went to dinner. i parked my car 100metres from the restaurant. my pain went nuts when i was there, i had to leave and almost passed out trying to get to my car from the pain. longest 100m of my life. and i couldnt stand up for the next 3 days until i got a shot into my spine. so yeah, dont recommend shit you know nothing about, just because there is some kind of movement behind it and it seems cool.
1. Nice assumption about my knowledge regarding the Wim Hof Method.
2. You admit to the cold helping with pain, other than that one day.
3. Your experience, especially when it was one time, is an anecdote with little weight behind it. At least I shared a video of an actual doctor giving facts about the WHM, and didn't make any outlandish claims, myself.
4. He should be capable of checking out a thread and reviewing information, and then making an educated decision, perhaps, with the aid of his doctor.
5. If you studied the science behind the method, you'd know that it's not just cold making you go numb. The "hyperventilation" portion of the breath work causes a temporary increase in your blood pH, which has an effect on pain receptors, as well.
6. The breath work is also suposed to have an effect on the body, which causes a release of endocannabinoids upon exposure to the cold water.
6. If you actually read the thread, you'd have seen this part, where I clearly recommend checking in with a doctor:
If you do decide to try it out, remember that a key principle of the WHM is that you should never force your body, and that you should tune in to how you feel, so you don't push too far. You may want to check with a doctor, first, as well, and make sure you watch all of the videos that I linked.
If you are going to catch an attitude, at least come with some facts that back up your claims, rather than an anecdote.

Top Bottom