Other brands of Accessories that fit the TinyMight.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
@Jill NYC
I should have check my alerts, I just posted in the Tinymight thread lol. Here's a copy paste from that thread.

Here's my current lineup of Tinymight stems. Starting from the left:
RBT 19mm Short Stem
Grav Labs 3" Upline Taster
Tinymight Official 80mm Long Stem
Tinymight Official 55mm Short Stem
Airistech Herbva Bubbler

I've said it before and it still stands that the Grav Labs stem is my favourite stem when going dry. This all comes down to the shape of the mouthpiece that is not only smaller but also oval so it sits perfectly on your lips. The cooling affects (because of the loss of the cooling unit) "may" not be as good as either original stem but that I haven't noticed a big difference and the feel of the Grav just makes it that much better for me. There is no adjustable bowl like the stock stems but the longer I've had my Tinymight the less I pack huge loads anyways (only when going for a walk if I don't want to change stems will I load 0.5g in the 80mm stem).

The stock stems are both really good but because I generally draw long and hard with short breaks the long stem is preferred because the short stem can start to get pretty toasty. Taking a short break between puffs will negate this so it's easy to use the short stem if you don't rush. The Grav Labs stem is worse for getting hot so I'll either cycle stems or give them a minute to cool down between sessions. There is a little more cooling with the long stem because of the extra glass. Being able to pack large loads is also a plus but again I'm finding smaller (same depth as internal stem width) loads are preferred.

The Airistech Bubbler (which I posted a video of earlier in the thread) works much better in theory. In use there usually either isn't enough water to make a difference or there's too much and you get splash back. I honestly haven't given that much effort to using it but it was cheap and I'll revisit sometime to see if it's any better.

The only time I use the RBT stem dry is when I place it in a simple j-hook I have otherwise I use it with a hydratube or bong filled with water.

Thanks for the heads up. I checked out Sneaky Pete and they seem like a cool group of people. The logo is super tacky, but I'm considering picking up the Mega Globe. Seems like an affordable water solution. Just need to find the right adapter.
Looks like I'm too slow but just wanted to say I hate the Grav with the TM: really inadequate cooling and I'd never want to cache a bowl with just that stem. Especially not when you can get two of these Dhgate hooks for $23 shipped (I always struggle to find the link, sorry). A hook and a RBT wpa is my favorite way to use the TM.
PXL-20220620-203452420-2.jpg

Bazinga

It would be great if you could find the link. Did you also get the WPA from them? I’m a native user and have really only have an issue with cooling units. They work quite well, but I’d prefer to eliminate their use.

Bazinga,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It would be great if you could find the link. Did you also get the WPA from them? I’m a native user and have really only have an issue with cooling units. They work quite well, but I’d prefer to eliminate their use.

The link has been shared so many times, not 100% sure if it was in this thread, but it's in the hook through it, the cheap glass thread, the TM thread, among others... Here it is for you though :tup:

He said that is the RBT stem used as WPA, which is what I use, I can send you a spare one if you need... It is similar to the 18 mm WPA from TM, nice because there is no fixed glass screen, you just put your basket screen wherever you want...

There are a lot of other options now though, you should check out the Rogue wax works, he is constantly making new things, stems for the TM and WPA, cooling stems that don't require cooling unit, also check out good vibes boro and 508Phineas of course, but it is stuff to be WPA with a right angle hook!

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Can you advice me on third party dome screens preferably in EU? I can only find the rimmed ones. Or another screen type insert for the WPA?

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,

Shit Snacks

Can you advice me on third party dome screens preferably in EU? I can only find the rimmed ones. Or another screen type insert for the WPA?

Sorry no mine are all old RBT rimless screens, I would suggest buying as many spare rimless basket screens as you can directly from TM or whoever you ordered from? I don't know about EU anyhow

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Sorry no mine are all old RBT rimless screens, I would suggest buying as many spare rimless basket screens as you can directly from TM or whoever you ordered from? I don't know about EU anyhow
Thanks, luckily postage for accessories only is lower. I also found some from Black Leaf though 12,7mm https://blackleaf.eu/detail/index/sArticle/6613

I think they will work but if anyone can measure theirs I'd love to know what they me sure.

sickmanfraud

TM sells them for about $1 for rimless and $1.79 for rimmed. The Rimmed basket screens from TM do not get knocked off like the standard screens that have issues with the red o-ring. By having a few you can, hopefully have one clean.

The 3-D cooling stem is a good option if you want to have cooling without the cooling unit. Another option is to use a WPA and this from @RogueGuy :

I like using my TM like this. I find that it is easier to carry two smaller items than one 3-D stem. If you use the cooling stem from @RogueGuy you can have an all-glass vapor path.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Thanks. I'm only interested in the ones without the rim though, just need to know if a 12,7 mm basket screen without a rim will fit the RBT stem WPA.

That cooling stem I have myself and I love it, gets lots of use.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Reactions: sickmanfraud

TeaCup

Does anyone know if the baskets from Vapexhale fit in a TM stem?
They actually do. This was SixStringToker's mod to have steel all the way around the glass tube to add in some conduction. I use them, you just need to cut the tops off. Unless you mean do they fit with the rim still on.........then no, they do not.

sickmanfraud

I am excited to announce that our own @RogueGuy has done it again. He has a beautiful assortment of dimpled Tinymight stems.

sickmanfraud

sickmanfraud

Sneaky Pete has come out with a stem for the Tinymight that utilizes a proven design. This is an integrated water stem. I have several for other vapes. You have been able to buy one of these for Arizer portables for a while.

checkyourlibido

I just realized that the two wood stems I bought from @Alan can be turned upside down and used as WPAs for a Tinymight.
Is that the one that Shit Snacks sometimes recommends?

Anyhow, I see you have posted several times in a row with no one else responding. Just want to say I appreciate the updates, even though I don't usually have much to say on this thread.

Shit Snacks

Is that the one that Shit Snacks sometimes recommends?

No, that's the glass WPA 14 mm from Alan... I've never used a wood stem in my TM and don't really have any desire to do so...

Yeah this thread is good in theory, but most people don't know it is here, instead they just ask the same questions in the TM thread or try to find them buried there lol

cliffhanger1

Has anyone this stem and can tell me please if it gets too hot or is nice in using :)

cliffhanger1,

sickmanfraud

Has anyone this stem and can tell me please if it gets too hot or is nice in using :)

IME no real difference between that and a long tube without the cooling unit.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Someone just posted something like that on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinymight2/comments/wad5kc
The mouthpiece seems kind of nice and I like that it's relatively short, which is - with cooling - my most sought after quality in a stem I would like for my TM.

The ones from High Artisan I like the most, with the terp pills. But I'm not interested in the wood mouthpiece but I would like it to be a bit more like flat ended style or something.

So good to know btw it's all compatible with TM2 because with how this vape is pleasing me I'm gonna upgrade for sure and probably sooner rather than later...

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Someone just posted something like that on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinymight2/comments/wad5kc
The mouthpiece seems kind of nice and I like that it's relatively short, which is - with cooling - my most sought after quality in a stem I would like for my TM.

The ones from High Artisan I like the most, with the terp pills. But I'm not interested in the wood mouthpiece but I would like it to be a bit more like flat ended style or something.

So good to know btw it's all compatible with TM2 because with how this vape is pleasing me I'm gonna upgrade for sure and probably sooner rather than later...

The bottom balls are held in by basket screen, but HOW are the top balls near MP held in?

Top Bottom