• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Other brands of Accessories that fit the TinyMight.

Steamer

TinyMight_Stems-Ed_sTnT_540x.png

would love to see a matchy matchy wooden body :cool:

sickmanfraud

He posted some on IG today that are absolutely gorgeous. I would have picked one up a while ago but shipping is too high to Canada for a couple stems. I'm really hoping Sneaky Pete/Vape North grabs some and then I'll bite.

Sneaky Pete has a beautiful wood stem available for the Tinymight and a wooden water piece adapter both of these items are made by Ed's TNT.

Additionally, I recently got the long cooling stem for the Tinymight. It is certainly not an item that you could call stealth, but it does cool the vapor nicely and I personally like the way the narrower end fits in your mouth (almost like a Nub stem).

I would definitely recommend the cooling stem for home use.

If someone could make a nub-like mouthpiece for the Tinymight I would definitely be interested.

HappyFunTime

I made a full posting here on my kit: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tinymight-vaporizer.44563/post-1626281

Here are the items, see the main post for the pictures/descriptions:

1. Pelican G40 Case - https://www.amazon.com/Pelican-Go-C...prefix=pelican+phone+case,aps,114&sr=8-5&th=1
  2. 3in1 WPA from TM - https://tinymightvape.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=67
  3. Micro Bandit from Sneaky Pete - https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/sneaky-pete-micro-bandit-10mm-portable-water-tool (out of stock and giving a 404)
  4. Master Adapter from Sneaky Pete - https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/the-master-adapter?variant=39521854193745
  5. Tamper Tool from Amazon- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HRUA9HY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  6. Battery Cases from Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JBV8YJB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  7. Extra Batteries from Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09L5M1WN6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  8. Dyna Stash Canisters - https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/dynavap-snapstash?variant=300662390790
  9. 2x soft TM funnels from 3D Delta - https://delta3dstudios.com/brands/Delta-3D-Studios.html (not on site yet, but he makes them)
  10. Cut down Crafty Brush
  11. Upline Taster from GRAV - https://grav.com/products/3-upline-taster-clear-1
  12. 16mm Octotaster from GRAV - https://grav.com/products/16mm-grav-octotaster-clear
  13. Basket Screens - https://tinymightvape.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=68
Cheers.

HappyFunTime

New glass blunt from Grav can be used with the original glass stem: https://grav.com/products/4-grav-glass-blunt-w-silicone-grommet?variant=32816261464148

It works like with combustion, load and eject ABV as bake 20 people.

Also the Frit Chillum fits too. Thicker glass then the upline.

MikeTheInventor

@Jill NYC
I should have check my alerts, I just posted in the Tinymight thread lol. Here's a copy paste from that thread.

Here's my current lineup of Tinymight stems. Starting from the left:
RBT 19mm Short Stem
Grav Labs 3" Upline Taster
Tinymight Official 80mm Long Stem
Tinymight Official 55mm Short Stem
Airistech Herbva Bubbler

I've said it before and it still stands that the Grav Labs stem is my favourite stem when going dry. This all comes down to the shape of the mouthpiece that is not only smaller but also oval so it sits perfectly on your lips. The cooling affects (because of the loss of the cooling unit) "may" not be as good as either original stem but that I haven't noticed a big difference and the feel of the Grav just makes it that much better for me. There is no adjustable bowl like the stock stems but the longer I've had my Tinymight the less I pack huge loads anyways (only when going for a walk if I don't want to change stems will I load 0.5g in the 80mm stem).

The stock stems are both really good but because I generally draw long and hard with short breaks the long stem is preferred because the short stem can start to get pretty toasty. Taking a short break between puffs will negate this so it's easy to use the short stem if you don't rush. The Grav Labs stem is worse for getting hot so I'll either cycle stems or give them a minute to cool down between sessions. There is a little more cooling with the long stem because of the extra glass. Being able to pack large loads is also a plus but again I'm finding smaller (same depth as internal stem width) loads are preferred.

The Airistech Bubbler (which I posted a video of earlier in the thread) works much better in theory. In use there usually either isn't enough water to make a difference or there's too much and you get splash back. I honestly haven't given that much effort to using it but it was cheap and I'll revisit sometime to see if it's any better.

The only time I use the RBT stem dry is when I place it in a simple j-hook I have otherwise I use it with a hydratube or bong filled with water.

How well does that bubbler work for the TM. I just ordered two of the bubblers. It looks awesome.

MikeTheInventor,

SquirrelMaster

How well does that bubbler work for the TM. I just ordered two of the bubblers. It looks awesome.
It's pretty terrible unfortunately. The top small glass tube inside the mouthpiece is too long so it's very easy to get splash back and ultimately water in your mouth when in use. If that piece was shorter or the water containing section was longer it would work much better. I had considered drilling/griniding it out at one point but I damaged my dremel and also just prefer the ball stems.

Let me know if you have better luck.

Sto.Oned

Hi, where i can find (apart aliexpress) cheap or clone tm stems?
I would love to find a wood one (the short in particolar), but they seems pretty hard to find.

Sto.Oned,

sickmanfraud

I would love to find a wood one (the short in particolar), but they seems pretty hard to find.

Eds T&T makes beautiful wood stems for the TM. I have a long stem and a Wong from Ed and they are very nice.

I also just received my Ti stem from @dzoinp . I haven't used it yet, but the finish seems to be top-level.

Is anyone aware of a stem that can use water? Someting like the "bubbler" stems for Arizer and the S&B vapes.

One-piece stem and water together?

sickmanfraud,

sickmanfraud

Just cross posting from the TM thread:

My new Oregon Glass Blower customs arrived today! They are perfect, the special mouthpiece of the 18 mm J-Hook is so much better (modeled after the Lamart mini j hook mp) and it is even a little more compact than the 14mm one (which is now going into storage until I can find someone to cut off its flared mp lol) Meanwhile the new custom prototype spiky bent 18mm female mouthpiece also renders the whip adapter less useful as a mouthpiece now. The cooler could probably be made even longer too, though as is the cost is $45 each if anyone is interested... Time to test them out, will report back, but just looking at them I already feel like they're going to be my go-to pieces at home, where I always am now!

IMG-20200711-144236.jpg

IMG-20200711-150316.jpg

IMG-20200711-150901.jpg

Does anyone have any experience with this stem from Eds T&T??

https://edstnt.com/collections/tiny-might-accessories/products/jhook-glass-vapor-cooling-tool

@Shit Snacks this is similar to your custom J Hooks. How does it compare? Is the price comparable?

sickmanfraud,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does anyone have any experience with this stem from Eds T&T??

https://edstnt.com/collections/tiny-might-accessories/products/jhook-glass-vapor-cooling-tool

@Shit Snacks this is similar to your custom J Hooks. How does it compare? Is the price comparable?

Yes, if you check the threads, that is the work of Nicholas from France, which we know of here thanks to @Chicken No Name and I mentioned before when this link was shared, that add seems to have bought a wholesale supply of the hooks to sell... Seem to be very high quality indeed!

For the record, my OGB hook is not like this, my triple right angle original custom from OGB, does not have any spikes, similarly OGB does spikes differently on the other pieces I have with spikes and from other people who have his spiked pieces and they are much more expensive... Of course you can just buy the right angle hook from him, slightly cheaper than this, but the prices are close? Also if you contact Nicholas he can make variations of this stem supposedly although he never launched his Amazon store for the US as was planned...

Anyway there are slight differences with this one like the spikes and the mouthpiece tip, but you can also get this style of hook super cheap from China now as you can see posted here previously... Those spiked right angle hooks are a great deal for the price, and just as effective really? But little differences, the French stems seem to be made very well, but priced accordingly.

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Anyone use the Good Vibes Boro stem for the TM?

I am curious if it brings a little restriction to the air flow (as well as if the cooling is adequate).

I can‘t believe I am saying this, but I’d love to feel some restriction as I currently use the TM extra long 3d stem, and it is great at cooling, but the lack of any resistance makes it hard for newbies to understand how much vapor they are getting.

Shit Snacks

I am curious if it brings a little restriction to the air flow (as well as if the cooling is adequate).

I can‘t believe I am saying this, but I’d love to feel some restriction as I currently use the TM extra long 3d stem, and it is great at cooling, but the lack of any resistance makes it hard for newbies to understand how much vapor they are getting.

You might have better luck using the cooling unit with an extra mouthpiece, if not balls instead, for more draw restriction... I like using TM with right angle hook instead of the extra long stem but it is still wide open airflow and very easy to get gigantic hits accidentally lol

Anyway I have a hook coming from good vibes, a lot of people love his stems and say they are one of the best, I would check the TM thread itself, this one does not have much activity...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Thanks @Shit Snacks , I figured at least you would see this! :)

The cooling unit is a big no for me, I never liked the flavor or fiddling it involves.

I will do a search on the TM thread, I was just avoiding it b/c it is kinda cumbersome and I am lazy :) today.

Shit Snacks

Thanks @Shit Snacks , I figured at least you would see this! :)

The cooling unit is a big no for me, I never liked the flavor or fiddling it involves.

Yeah I don't use it anymore either, I'm using WPA with hooks and other glass, but I have the Phineas stems that are great like more compact version of the extra long stem though basically... GoodVibes stems probably do have more airflow restriction than Phineas stems at least... I also have acrylic titanium lined mouthpiece from Rogue and the ditanium mouthpiece but I have not tried either one with my TM yet, the plan was to use it with a regular TM stem filled with quartz pearls, but that sounds even more fiddly haha

I will do a search on the TM thread, I was just avoiding it b/c it is kinda cumbersome and I am lazy :) today.

Yeah I know because the thread is cluttered with crap haha but if you just skim backwards this question is asked all the time and it was recently discussed where people were praising good vibes especially, at least @Grass Yes was... You can try just searching "stems" in TM thread too

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I have recently made some extra long stems for TM and i can say ,angled ones are more effective than straight ones,cause i dont feel any heat at all...
Also i prefer L-hooks to J-hooks ,as i prefer more distance between my face and the vape itself. (25 cm) . Sherlock style is ok too,but when its dark it diodes shine too close to my eyes.
image.jpg

Lol ,that stem with the balls might be a little overprized at 80$ for what it is ,but this is just my opinion,not knocking at it.

Shit Snacks

Lol ,that stem with the balls might be a little overprized at 80$ for what it is ,but this is just my opinion,not knocking at it.

It depends on the configuration, it is cheaper if you just do clear balls, but the colors cost more money and it depends how many balls you get, the prices are actually extremely fair for the high quality and unique nature :tup:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

I replied to this on the TM thread, but I like the GBV stem much more than the 3D cooling stem. I think it cools better, but it still has a pretty open draw. More than the 3D stem, but not a lot more. Maybe as much as with a clean CU in the native stem.

I think what he's doing is worth the price, but I also don't have the skills of a glass blower. His work is high quality and is solidly built.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Thanks @Grass Yes -
if you don’t mind, what is it about the 3d stem from TM you don’t like?
Also, is the GVB stem longer than the 3d stem?
Finally, I am not sure I understood you - which of those two stems has more resistance? B/c if you are saying the GVB is more open, then it probably isn’t worth it for me.

@Abysmal Vapor - yeah, $80+ is pretty steep for me for a stem which is why I am asking here, before investing more $$ into the TM. But if it solves all the issues, I am willing to part with the cash.

@Shit Snacks - the GVB TV stem with balls starts at $80 - they have a cheaper one that just has dimples, no balls, but it looks pretty much the same as the 3d one.
And let’s be honest, is a stem without balls really worth it? :D

edit: crap, you are right as always @Shit Snacks looks like the clear balls are less. But I mean, if I am gonna get it, may as well dress it up a bit!

Shit Snacks

Thanks @Grass Yes -
Finally, I am not sure I understood you - which of those two stems has more resistance? B/c if you are saying the GVB is more open, then it probably isn’t worth it for me.

You can get the GVB stem in whatever length you want, and yes he is saying the GVB has more restriction than the extra long stem (he compared its airflow restriction to using the clean cooling unit) -- and what I was saying, in addition to getting whatever length you want, you can have him taper the mouthpiece to make the airflow even more restrictive if you want...

@Abysmal Vapor - yeah, $80+ is pretty steep for me for a stem which is why I am asking here, before investing more $$ into the TM. But if it solves all the issues, I am willing to part with the cash.

@Shit Snacks - the GVB TV stem with balls starts at $80 - they have a cheaper one that just has dimples, no balls, but it looks pretty much the same as the 3d one.
And let’s be honest, is a stem without balls really worth it? :D

edit: crap, you are right as always @Shit Snacks looks like the clear balls are less. But I mean, if I am gonna get it, may as well dress it up a bit!

Hahaha yeah, so hit him up on Instagram, don't feel like you have to order through the website, he is very responsive by message, or hit him up on Reddit if you don't have IG... He will work with you and answer questions, and can customize it however you like!

I reached out on 420, because he had posted these glass scoops on sale, at the time he was offering 20% off everything as well, so that is when I ordered my hook and could also not resist choosing caribbean blue color instead of clear even though it was literally twice the price... (clear is best value)

I love the colors he has, so I got a matching RBT WPA with it and another RBT WPA and RBT stem too! I went with the hook instead of a beaded stem, so I could use it with my TM and FW7 and Tetra/RBT stuff and more!!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Thanks @Grass Yes -
I think it is mostly the MP, but I also find it annoying to load. And I think it doesn't cool that well compared to other stems that I have.

No, my GVB is about the same height as the 3D stem minus the bent mouthpiece. Just about 5 inches tall. I think he can make them longer or shorter on request. Especially if you just DM him on Instagram.

Yeah, I said that in a confusing way. The GVB is more restricted than the 3D stem, but it also might not be enough for your purposes.

Edited to add: I left out the most important thing. The beads in my stem are Sunset Slyme so they change color in sunlight!

Shit Snacks

You can get the GVB stem in whatever length you want, and yes he is saying the GVB has more restriction than the extra long stem (he compared its airflow restriction to using the clean cooling unit) -- and what I was saying, in addition to getting whatever length you want, you can have him taper the mouthpiece to make the airflow even more restrictive if you want...

Hahaha yeah, so hit him up on Instagram, don't feel like you have to order through the website, he is very responsive by message, or hit him up on Reddit if you don't have IG... He will work with you and answer questions, and can customize it however you like!

I reached out on 420, because he had posted these glass scoops on sale, at the time he was offering 20% off everything as well, so that is when I ordered my hook and could also not resist choosing caribbean blue color instead of clear even though it was literally twice the price... (clear is best value)

I love the colors he has, so I got a matching RBT WPA with it and another RBT WPA and RBT stem too! I went with the hook instead of a beaded stem, so I could use it with my TM and FW7 and Tetra/RBT stuff and more!!

Got my order over the weekend, been posting in other threads! (@Duba you should post yours in the TM thread too since I just mentioned the clear beads there lol ;) )

I got my order from Good Vibes Boro (on Instagram, also goes by iPodMike on Reddit) including a glass scoop n poke tool among other things, and the Caribbean Blue beaded jayhook is great with my TM for tasty big smooth rips (14mm so using Alan's 2.5in WPA shorty) btw if just getting clear beads they are pretty reasonably priced btw and of course he also offers TM stem versions too!

My order arrived from Good Vibes Boro on Instagram (aka iPodMike on Reddit) with plenty of RBT compatible glass (joints cut down to 19/19 so they can safely fit all of my gear perfectly since there is a lot of variance in the female glass across my collection) and an awesome glass scoop and poke tool (photo posted in the BCG thread) Such beautiful high quality work :nod: :haw: :luv::bowdown:
This opaque white spiked bent cooling stem is so gorgeous and unique, it has stripes of caribbean blue, acid yellow, and bubblegum pink, that are laid on top adding texture:
PXL-20220619-225754612.jpg

This 18-18 WPA is easily the nicest one I have now, the handle is karmeline with purple lollipop swirl and has great texture:
PXL-20220620-222318717.jpg

And the main event, caribbean blue beaded jayhook, with matching 18-14 WPA (had him try making the handle out of stacked beads and he killed it) since the hook is 14mm female... He gave the mouthpiece a slight narrow taper that is pretty perfect as well:
PXL-20220620-222237747.jpg

He has even more options for RBT stems, I think these are pretty must have accessories actually, and different from Phineas too, I ordered on 420 so expect like a 2-month wait for him to get to your name on the list? You don't pay until everything in your order is ready though... very highly recommended!:cool:

Top Bottom