Only vaping for the terpenes

Cherubi

European Ball Vape Builder
Hello FC community!!!

This is my first thread I post here :) as the title suggests, I ONLY vape for the terpenes.

With my volcano I only load the bowl a pinch at a time (just enough to cover the screen) and with each subsequent bag I add another layer of herb to blow up in the bag.

I guess the same could be said about my Old head Terp hammer, I only load in a pinch to cover the screen and just hit it one time and dump into ABV ashtray.

I just don’t like the popcorn taste. I know you can stretch your herb much further by slowly extracting over various temperatures starting low and going higher. But the popcorn taste!

The only vape IMO that doesn’t taste like popcorn (surprisingly) is my SSV. Maybe it’s the direct draw? My Crafty plus taste the most amazing maybe first 3 draws than it taste like, you guessed it! POPCORN! lmao

I know it’s wasteful but cmon, that FIRST hit is the tastiest!! :mmmm: Ya just gotta have another fresh one. ;)

You know you can buy basically pure terpenes by the gallon fairly cheaply online? Why even bother having to deal with all those other nasty bits? The flavonoids, cannabinoids etc etc etc...?

Why have to bother will all the other stuff, when you only vape for the terps?

No offence, but in my younger days, there were a lot of folks telling their parents whenever they got caught smoking weed

"Oh but mother/father/officer/principal, I just put a little bit in there FOR THE TASTE OF IT, it's no big deal, I'M NOT ADDICTED, there is nothing in this drug that really hooks me, it is merely the nice scent of a flower that I am enjoying!"

It's this equivalent thinking to when presidents claim they didn't inhale, or other things like that. The things we tell ourselves and others.

But really, are you not enjoying all the other stuff that is coming along?

It's not the mere scent, nor simply the cannabinoid complex. It's the total sum of the parts that is much greater than their individual values combined.

It's the multisensory play that unfolds and envelops every one of our senses, if you let it. The culmination of all the moments leading up to the present, all coming together in that single moment of peace and presence, for us to enjoy and reflect upon.

If it were only the one sense, you would not be enticed over and over. Yes, we like to perfume ourselves, and we may do so every day, but if this particular plant love of ours was all and only about perfumery we'd strive further from base and we'd explore a wider palette of herbs in our vaporizers. And some of us do. But I would argue that most if not all of us here return to our Holy Mary the most, representing both a home base as well as a continuing journey.

After all, don't we all operate similar meat puppets, endowed with quite similar sets of nerves and brains and whatnot?

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

No offence, but in my younger days, there were a lot of folks telling their parents whenever they got caught smoking weed

"Oh but mother/father/officer/principal, I just put a little bit in there FOR THE TASTE OF IT, it's no big deal, I'M NOT ADDICTED, there is nothing in this drug that really hooks me, it is merely the nice scent of a flower that I am enjoying!"

It's this equivalent thinking to when presidents claim they didn't inhale, or other things like that. The things we tell ourselves and others.

It's not the mere scent, nor simply the cannabinoid complex. It's the total sum of the parts that is much greater than their individual values combined.

It's the multisensory play that unfolds and envelops every one of our senses, if you let it. The culmination of all the moments leading up to the present, all coming together in that single moment of peace and presence, for us to enjoy and reflect upon.

If it were only the one sense, you would not be enticed over and over. Yes, we like to perfume ourselves, and we may do so every day, but if this particular plant love of ours was all and only about perfumery we'd strive further from base and we'd explore a wider palette of herbs in our vaporizers. And some of us do. But I would argue that most if not all of us here return to our Holy Mary the most, representing both a home base as well as a continuing journey.

After all, don't we all operate similar meat puppets, endowed with quite similar sets of nerves and brains and whatnot?
3o1yto.jpg

CanadianFlowers

Vapor Enthusiast

Lol I like good tasting weed bro 😁 like that STINKY kushy gassy almost OFFENSIVELY musty (as in DANK!! obviously not like a basement lol)

What I was saying is like I vape the weed 1 time for a flavourful experience, I find when I vape the same bowl puff after puff sure it’s good but it’s not the flavourful puff as the first one lol whatever all that other jargon you mentioned to me I wanna feel crazy haha like an anxiety! if I don’t feel that way I don’t want it! 😂

Well, there's your problem (possibly) right there... lower your temps, mang. Lower temp = more hits w/less 🍿

I don't care so much about the numbers on the display, I care about results. Different material and load sizes perform differently. Different injector bowls perform differently and different pulls affect all this uniquely... too many variables for me to live by numbers alone. The one thing I never do is tamp. I almost always grind on-demand with fresh fridge weed and usually use a spoon to scoop the grind to leave it as fluffy as possible then dump it in loosely and give the bowl a tap to level...

Edit: also smaller amounts/thinner layer and/or injector bowls that keep the head further away from the material seem to alleviate pop-corniness near the end of a session.

Many ways to skin a cat... if you keep experimenting.
Hey! Yeah I’ve experimented with all sorts of temps but I want that big ass puff yeknow lol

I find whenever I go lower temp well yeah it’s nice but still not as punchy as a higher temp because as I said before I only vape it 1 time then dump ABV out 😀 I mostly vape out of a bong, other than my volcano bags in between. I like this thing for huuuuuuuge rips!

Rodney

You might like to mix a tiny bit of weed with some flavoured molasses and use it in a hookah. Just use tiny bits of weed as you do not like teh anxiety and you will always get good flavour and nice and cool threw the water and tube.

Everyone has a different smoking ritual and needs so just do what makes it work for you @CanadianFlowers :)

CanadianFlowers

Vapor Enthusiast
You might like to mix a tiny bit of weed with some flavoured molasses and use it in a hookah. Just use tiny bits of weed as you do not like teh anxiety and you will always get good flavour and nice and cool threw the water and tube.

Everyone has a different smoking ritual and needs so just do what makes it work for you @CanadianFlowers :)
Oh for sure certainly!! Everybody has their own way to go about things 😀 but I’m rather the opposite actually, I WANT TO FEEL THE ANXIETY lmao!!! I wanna get so baked I’m scared to go to the grocery store 😂😂😂

If I feel like that when I pick up a new OZ that’s some good ass weed lmao

Last edited:
CanadianFlowers,
  • Haha
Reactions: Vehmic

CANtalk

Sounds to me like your getting into less & less & very much on the way to microdosing, it gives more & more as the tolerance goes down. Check out the microdosing thread here, it's very inspiring, & start weighing & testing different amounts & strains / batches :nod: then share!
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/micro-dosing.19915/page-63

TGIF & have a great weekend

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Flower of empathy

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
Accessory Maker
Storing a glass stem / mouthpiece with the herb while curing for a couple month seems to give some extra terps at the first hit...i just don't have enough stems for everyday use :lol:

Flower of empathy,
Top Bottom