Old Head Dab-Ready and Terp Hammer

ChooChooCharlie

Time to move this thread out of Unreleased section...
Old-Head-Dab-Ready-with-Envy-Sharktooth.jpg

Old-Head-Dab-Ready-with-Coffee-maker.jpg

luvin the light weight and small size, easily transportable

onesixty2

It's great, real good compact size to it for sure. Have been using it a lot since it arrived this morning. Grabbed their tall boy spinner 14mm as well, no complaints there, probably should've bought more than one.. but i'll eventually grab this neat looking stand and some more probably.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Mine's out for delivery. It was mailed Friday, so pretty quick. I ordered the Dab-Ready and a 14mm banger, got the confirmation, then thought the better of it, and ordered another 14mm, two 10mm, and a few tools. Glad I put in the second order, though it stung a bit at the time. I'd watched one of Brian's YouTube videos about the Dab-Ready, and the cleaning looked so easy with his set up using two bangers. I'm still trying to track down the Rubbermaid container he used, so deciding on the second 14mm wasn't difficult, but two 10mm bangers? Who sells 10mm bangers? Well, MJ Arsenal, GRAV and eyce do, and I have pieces from each, so I figured I'd use them all much more if I had bangers for them that suited the Dab-Ready. If Brian thinks 10mm are worth the heat, I will go along with that. That was my reasoning.
I have second guessed myself. I've nearly panicked. I think I must have some kind of expectations. The Dab-Ready just seems like such a good idea. Faith is kicking in here, as I have no idea if this is something I need in my life. I look at the Hot Rod, and I look at my Old Head tools, then I get real high, and goodness knows what kind of judgment I have at that point.
I am not, not now, not ever, I am not going to DYI anything with a coil and whatever electrical thingies that go with it. Not coiling, not uncoiling. What I want, and why this was it, was that shield. There are cats living in my house, some on the porch, but some in the house, and those that have invaded the house are drawn to my sesh station. One is sitting in the windowsill above my table right now. She watches me blow vapor, and acts impressed and fascinated. That is why she gets to live here and have free food and entertainment. She acts like I'm a giantess with magical powers. That's cool. Love that. However, I feel obligated to not have unshielded hot stuff around the cats. So maybe I don't have unreasonable and Super High expectations.
Coil, with temperature adjuster power tower and heat shield. Heck, yeah! Where do I sign up?
I'm already dancing around and celebrating the upcoming Terp Hammer and Walnut Base. Pretty sure I gotta have those, as a giantess with magical powers.

coolbreeze

onesixty2

I am really enjoying this. I went ahead and ordered a few grams of CBD Crumble from extractlabs (found someone posting about it elsewhere on the forums) just so I had more product on hand to experiment with, and could stay planetside with for a few back to back bowls. My dab experience in the past was using a core 2.0, a pen atomizer, or wrapping in cotton for a tm2/dynavap.. I already enjoy this routine so much more than any of the others.. being able to use any glass and never use butane is real cool in my books.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
The Dab-Ready is exactly what I wanted.
You really could have this in your kitchen, on the counter, next to your coffee pot, so you could have your morning dabs without a blow torch scaring the family. My family isn't thrown by a blow torch- that's how we make toast and creme brulee- , but it's still nice to have that piece of mind.
The bangers are nice. No regrets there.
I will be pressing more rosin, as I seem to have ran out, but first, tacos.

Thebeansquad

How quickly does heat dissipate off the banger / terp hammer after taking it off the coil? I imagine back to back hits are out of the question without a second banger / hammer? One of the things that makes enails so great is the heat retention because of the coil, so wouldn’t this be a step down in performance for those who are used to consistent temps on an enail? Maybe worth it for the convenience but worth considering. Also, isn’t this basically just a coil stretched out slightly larger than it should be with a heat shield? Or is there something else to it I’m missing?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Last edited:

onesixty2

It’s a pretty pricey package, but man that wireless setup is such a good selling point for it. I’m not sure if I’ll be picking up a hammer with other ball vapes already around, but I’m not going to count it out yet, just probably not first wave of orders.

Top Bottom